Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Special Rates! NFAF Back On! Manually This Time!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Special Rates! NFAF Back On! Manually This Time!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:31 am

Can I get in on this deal as well. Thanks.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:44 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Nats99
Can I get in on this deal as well. Thanks.
Tried pming you with no ability to pm to you. Can you pm me.. and I'll send you the FB friends link.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 9:15 pm

Hey, thanks for the info. Yea now I remember there is someone who posted a review at traveladvisor saying he got it for 285 with the friends rate. Is htere any way I can get in contact with them outside of facebook? I actually(one of the few, I know its sad) don't have one of those. Let me know, thanks for the help!
Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:20 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Takes a minute to sign up. I've sent you a pm.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 9:15 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Originally Posted by mrali05
Hey, thanks for the info. Yea now I remember there is someone who posted a review at traveladvisor saying he got it for 285 with the friends rate. Is htere any way I can get in contact with them outside of facebook? I actually(one of the few, I know its sad) don't have one of those. Let me know, thanks for the help!
The days of the Plaza being under 300 expired about 5 days after this promotion was originally launched.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 10:23 am

I stayed at the Plaza hotel last year for 5 nights. its a fantastic hotel. super location and service. i enjoyed it very much. i was there on FNF rate. you are correct. basic rooms were available for less than $300/night. i booked the rose suite for $499 + tax ( without FNF code it was $1800 plus tax). i would stay at the Plaza again for 499 but not for $1800. i'd rather stay at the St. Regis for just under a $1000 and use my SPG platinum card to upgrade to a suite.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:18 pm

HELP!

I am in the same boat. I was able to take advantage of the friends rate when you could just enter a little code online but it has expired. IS THERE NEW HOPE!

If so please send me the link or how I can do this. Thank you!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 1:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by toonia28
I am in the same boat. I was able to take advantage of the friends rate when you could just enter a little code online but it has expired. IS THERE NEW HOPE!

If so please send me the link or how I can do this. Thank you!
No need to duplicate post as Ancien Maestro probably saw the exact same post you'd made on the thread on Hotel Deals forum, ironically a few posts after the Mod. asked posters not to do just that as it bogged down that thread.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 1:49 pm

Oh, and why another thread on F&F/NFAF when there's already one on page on of this forum not to mention the newer one on Hotel Deals forum?
Old Aug 25, 2010, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by tcook052
Oh, and why another thread on F&F/NFAF when there's already one on page on of this forum not to mention the newer one on Hotel Deals forum?
I think we know why ...
Old Aug 25, 2010, 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by sfcaFLYER
I think we know why ...
Yes and maybe the unnecessary dupe threads can be merged.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 4:18 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I informed MileageAddict that there was already Manual NFAF thread on the FPC forum, and that I would like to start one in the Hotel Deals forum.. I got permission to start the new thread in Hotel Deals from MileageAddict with specific mention that there was already a Manual NFAF in the FPC forum for 5 months now.. I don't have the ability to merge the two threads, so it will have to be Mileage Addicts' call.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 9:55 am
Community Director Emerita

The two threads in this forum have now been merged.

SanDiego1K
Senior Mod
Old Aug 27, 2010, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Tried pming you with no ability to pm to you. Can you pm me.. and I'll send you the FB friends link.
Please try again. Maybe I am not doing something right?
Old Aug 27, 2010, 12:45 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Nats99
Please try again. Maybe I am not doing something right?
Your PM messaging for some reason is set to off.. However I did see that I can e-mail, so I sent you via your Flyertalk e-mail.

For F&F.. PM me for Facebook Friends Link.. get connected.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.