Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Special Rates! NFAF Back On! Manually This Time!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Special Rates! NFAF Back On! Manually This Time!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2010, 5:25 pm

Just wondering when they might announce if the program will be extended to 2011. I need to be in Whistler in early January and I'm hoping to stay at the Fairmont again.
Old Oct 28, 2010, 10:12 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
You can book now for January.. Bookings are good up to 90 days ahead, so technically if you wait for last week of December you can book into Spring Break.

I haven't heard if they are extending it.. so reserve now while its still available.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 9:25 pm

Combine F&F with 3rd night free cert?

Remind me if I book F&F for 3 nights if I can combine this booking with a Premier 3rd night free cert?
Old Nov 8, 2010, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by quank
Remind me if I book F&F for 3 nights if I can combine this booking with a Premier 3rd night free cert?
Yes, no problem at all. All sorts of certs (upgrade/free night) can be used on the FAF rate.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 6:24 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by quank
Jasper2009 is right.. Any combination of rates if you combine with packages, promos, NFAF.. will work. Keep in mind, the rates need to be available when booking and your free night is the third night, not your first or second. A few FTers have run into challenges where the paid nights over peak periods are expensive, and the third night is lower.. but that third night will have to be redeemed if you choose to use the third night free cert.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 9:51 am

Savoy

Ancien does the NFAF also work for the Savoy in London. I am there nov 28 to 29.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 10:01 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mtensioners
Ancien does the NFAF also work for the Savoy in London. I am there nov 28 to 29.
NFAF doesn't look like its available.. the best rate from what I can tell is Rediscover Savoy Package.. same rate as Rate of the Day, but you get breakfast for two, and a free tea gift bag.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
NFAF doesn't look like its available.. the best rate from what I can tell is Rediscover Savoy Package.. same rate as Rate of the Day, but you get breakfast for two, and a free tea gift bag.
Thanks. I have a free weekend form SPG I was using but could have saved it for another location. 335 pounds is steep even for the Savoy for 1 night and an early deaprture.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 6:59 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mtensioners
Thanks. I have a free weekend form SPG I was using but could have saved it for another location. 335 pounds is steep even for the Savoy for 1 night and an early deaprture.
Pretty expensive during that time.. don't know why. If you got complimentary weekend (meaning 2 or 3 nights free).. then definitely try to book max value for it imo.. make it a weekend or longer stay.
Old Nov 16, 2010, 3:56 pm

Does the hotel in Miami, Turnberry Isle, offer the NFAF rate? I don't remember seeing it for the Great Rates promotions. If it does, is it available the first week of Dec.?

Thanks
Old Nov 16, 2010, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by greatwhitenorth
Does the hotel in Miami, Turnberry Isle, offer the NFAF rate? I don't remember seeing it for the Great Rates promotions. If it does, is it available the first week of Dec.?

Thanks
Great Rates Great Dates and the FAF rate have nothing to do with each other.

The Turnberry generally has offered a FAF rate, but youll have to contact AM to get a quote or contact an employee you know.
Old Nov 16, 2010, 6:27 pm

Programs: AA lifetime Gold, United Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire, Hertz Gold
Sorry if I missed something, but I have been scanning through all the pages on here trying to get up to speed. It looks like we still need to go through the Facebook page? If so, could you PM me the link?

Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 16, 2010, 8:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by chrisphx
Sorry if I missed something, but I have been scanning through all the pages on here trying to get up to speed. It looks like we still need to go through the Facebook page? If so, could you PM me the link?

Thanks in advance.
Scan Ancien Maestro's signature in post #144? PM him. @:-)
Old Nov 17, 2010, 9:36 am

Ancien would you have FAF rates for SFO December 2 and 6th for one night each? Thanks.
Old Nov 17, 2010, 2:18 pm

Ancien would you have FAF rates for the Turnberry Isle location for Dec. 4, 5 or 6th for one night?

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.