Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Special Rates! NFAF Back On! Manually This Time!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Special Rates! NFAF Back On! Manually This Time!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2010, 7:16 pm

Programs: spg platinum, hyatt diamond, Intercontinental Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Gold
thank you very much for this
Old Oct 1, 2010, 9:38 am

Programs: Continental Platinum, Delta Gold, Avis President's Club, Hyatt Platinum, Marriot Silver
Can this be done without providing credit card information to the contact?
Old Oct 1, 2010, 7:55 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
All Fairmont reservations require a cc. If this is a problem for you on the friends and family deal, then PM me for a solution.
Old Oct 17, 2010, 7:42 am

Can someone please PM me the link? I have a number of reservations to make. Thanks!
Old Oct 17, 2010, 8:09 am

Ancien do you have rates for the Fairmont Orchid November 3 to 5 th?
Old Oct 17, 2010, 8:22 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by mtensioners
Ancien do you have rates for the Fairmont Orchid November 3 to 5 th?
Just over two benjamins to start, and its available..
Old Oct 18, 2010, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Just over two benjamins to start, and its available..
Ancien. Thanks I have to confrim flights and times but am interested. Can I tack on Presidents Club cert for extra night on this offer?
Old Oct 18, 2010, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by mtensioners
Ancien. Thanks I have to confrim flights and times but am interested. Can I tack on Presidents Club cert for extra night on this offer?
Yes, free night certs can be used on any rate as long as the date is not blacked out (e.g. Christmas etc.).
Old Oct 18, 2010, 5:41 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I agree with Jasper2009.. you may use your Platinum and Premier free night certs with NFAF rates.
Old Oct 19, 2010, 3:48 pm

Programs: CO Silver, Fairmont Plat
Hi Ancien,

Can you PM me the NFAF link? Thanks
Old Oct 20, 2010, 1:11 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Ancien,
Perhaps this is the solution to which U referred in Post #123, but here goes:
How about if we reserve at a regular rate & insert our CC#, then ask U to convert the res. to the NFAF rate ?
Old Oct 20, 2010, 5:56 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Brendan
Ancien,
Perhaps this is the solution to which U referred in Post #123, but here goes:
How about if we reserve at a regular rate & insert our CC#, then ask U to convert the res. to the NFAF rate ?
This is the solution I've been recently implementing.. except it would be the employees calling in and changing the retail rate to a friends and family rate.. and make sure when you book a regular rate, it is a cancellable rate.. otherwise you're stuck with advanced purchase, or a rate that is prepaid and not cancellable or changeable.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 3:09 pm

Programs: US Silver Preferred; Continental Plat, SPG Gold, Avis Preferred; National Emerald, Hertz Club Gold
Would it be possible to use a 3rd night free certificate with 2 already booked F&F nights? For instance I have a F&F Sun-Tues rez at the Sonoma property for a birthday trip, but can't get the Sat. night F&F rates. Would love to tack on the 3rd night free at front-end, but am assuming this might be wishful thinking. Thoughts???
Old Oct 25, 2010, 4:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by sledge79
Would it be possible to use a 3rd night free certificate with 2 already booked F&F nights? For instance I have a F&F Sun-Tues rez at the Sonoma property for a birthday trip, but can't get the Sat. night F&F rates. Would love to tack on the 3rd night free at front-end, but am assuming this might be wishful thinking. Thoughts???
Im pretty sure you first need to book a 3 night stay and then apply the 3rd night free certificate.

You could definitely book a 3rd night (Tue-Wed) at a regular rate, have the reservations linked and apply the 3rd night free cert.

If you added a Sat-Sun night, youll get the last night free (afaik as a Premier you dont have a choice which night is free) and would have to pay the Sat and Sun night stay.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 11:02 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sledge79
An age old challenge I've tried getting around for years.

Saturday is a high demand peak, so its best to book the best rate you can for the Saturday night, get f&F for Sunday night, and get Monday night free.

Other considerations, maybe to include one night of a package i.e. spa, that's a pretty good deal as well. We often mix up Escape to Willowstream Spa package with F&F rates.. you gotta park and eat too, so may as well get one night under a package.. once you do the subtraction, its often as good or better than the F&F rate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.