Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2016, 10:20 am
Company Representative, Etihad

hi gerrit75,

Kindly send your Etihad Guest account number in a private message so that we can follow up with our Etihad Guest team and get back to you. *Yas

Originally Posted by gerrit75
Hi,

I turned Platinum over a month ago and tried to use my discretionary gold nomination for my wife by calling the call center... completely to no avail. I ended up mailing my request to [email protected] - from where I haven't heard back anything...
Old May 7, 2016, 2:43 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by mlqsko
+1

Why have a dedicated (even sticky) feedback thread and its a one way street?
Agreed, FT moderators should maintain some pride and dignity and shut it down. Create a new thread with contact details for the EY user, close it and keep it as a sticky, it'll achieve the same thing with less frustration. The frustration will then be in private then they still fail to resolve anything.

Go home, EtihadHelp.
Old May 7, 2016, 2:49 am

Programs: Etihad Platinum. Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Agreed, FT moderators should maintain some pride and dignity and shut it down. Create a new thread with contact details for the EY user, close it and keep it as a sticky, it'll achieve the same thing with less frustration. The frustration will then be in private then they still fail to resolve anything.

Go home, EtihadHelp.
On the few occasions I have contacted EtihadHelp, they have always responded in a timely manner and answered all of my queries. I have never been frustrated by the lack of response or the content of their response. I have found them to be professional.
Old May 7, 2016, 3:06 am

Originally Posted by sabdhabi
On the few occasions I have contacted EtihadHelp, they have always responded in a timely manner and answered all of my queries. I have never been frustrated by the lack of response or the content of their response. I have found them to be professional.
+1. EtihadHelp helped me out in more than few occasions. Responsive and professional.
Old May 7, 2016, 3:07 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
That's good, and occasionally they appear to get it right, but the majority of cases here clearly ends in frustration and regardless of outcomes being positive or negative the response by them here is always the same: contact x with the details and we'll look into it.
Old May 10, 2016, 11:02 pm

Hi EtihadHelp,
Regarding the new F lounge in AUH, once you know will you be able to provide a date on which it will open, or will an announcement only be made when the lounge is actually open?
Thanks.
Old May 11, 2016, 1:41 am

Hi sabdhabi, an announcement will be make when the lounge is opened. Kindly stay tuned to our social media channels for the updates! *Yas

Hi EtihadHelp,
Regarding the new F lounge in AUH, once you know will you be able to provide a date on which it will open, or will an announcement only be made when the lounge is actually open?
Thanks.
Old May 11, 2016, 6:05 am

Please refer to AUH Flounge thread.

Last edited by sabdhabi; May 11, 2016 at 6:09 am Reason: Posted to wrong discussion.
Old May 13, 2016, 9:59 pm

Programs: Etihad,
Hi Etihad help ,
Would it be possible to transfer my miles/ points to etihad from jet airways ?
Old May 14, 2016, 4:11 am

Hi there ashparm1,

Thanks for your interest in our Etihad Guest program, unfortunately that is not currently an option, we do not transfer miles between the two programs.

Thanks *Phil
Old May 14, 2016, 6:57 am

Programs: QR Gold, TK Gold
How many days before departure do additional GuestSeats get released for award bookings or upgrades?

On some flights (eg. EY454/455, EY460/461) the 2 that are open initially in F are seemingly taken on all dates (looking at November dates at the moment...)

Thanks

Last edited by birsti; May 14, 2016 at 7:06 am Reason: edited for clarity
Old May 14, 2016, 12:40 pm

Hi Birsti,

We can check the availability 48 hours before the flight. *Sky

Originally Posted by birsti
How many days before departure do additional GuestSeats get released for award bookings or upgrades?

On some flights (eg. EY454/455, EY460/461) the 2 that are open initially in F are seemingly taken on all dates (looking at November dates at the moment...)

Thanks
Old May 16, 2016, 4:23 am

Programs: QR Gold, TK Gold
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi Birsti,

We can check the availability 48 hours before the flight. *Sky
Sorry, I don't get what you mean by this? You can look up GuestSeat availability only 48 hours before the flight??? Or extra seats get released 48 hours beforehand?
Old May 16, 2016, 8:27 pm

Hello!

I am getting married soon and am flying EY on my Honeymoon to SEZ in J. I wonder if it was worth letting the airline know about this ahead of time, in case they do anything to make the flight that little bit more special (maybe a nice note to my wife-to-be and I or something on boarding - I don't know!) We're already really excited, but thought it would be worth asking here.
Old May 16, 2016, 10:44 pm

Originally Posted by danielm
Hello!

I am getting married soon and am flying EY on my Honeymoon to SEZ in J. I wonder if it was worth letting the airline know about this ahead of time, in case they do anything to make the flight that little bit more special (maybe a nice note to my wife-to-be and I or something on boarding - I don't know!) We're already really excited, but thought it would be worth asking here.
You can try messaging EtihadHelp but I seriously doubt this will reach the crew.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.