Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2016, 5:20 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there, sorry we missed your PM. Can you let us know your contact number in private so that we can ask our Reservation team to call you and advise you on that. Thanks *FT
Still waiting for my call from your team
Old Mar 24, 2016, 10:05 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by MacMyDay
Still waiting for my call from your team
Dear MacMyDay,

We are really sorry for the late response. We have sent another urgent email to our reservation team and they will be in touch with you very soon.

Best Regards. *JS
Old Mar 25, 2016, 1:03 pm

Programs: Hyatt: Diamond. Marriott: Platinum. AA: EXP 1MM. Delta: Silver. Etihad: Silver. Emirates Silver
Originally Posted by Dubh
Again it has registered as an X fare and zero miles have been credited.
Amazing. Same thing has been going more than 2 years now, countless complaints of SelectUpgrade's in "X' class being credited zero miles and then a goose chase through Etihad's Kafka-esque customer service bureaucracy to get the correct amount of miles posted. One would have imagined that whoever at Etihad is in-charge of fixing this glitch in the IS system would have patched this by now, but was either never sent the Memo or is asleep at their desk. Or, to proffer a conspiracy theory, this is deliberately designed to gyp a passenger out of miles when they upgrade.
Old Mar 26, 2016, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by yabadoo
Amazing. Same thing has been going more than 2 years now, countless complaints of SelectUpgrade's in "X' class being credited zero miles and then a goose chase through Etihad's Kafka-esque customer service bureaucracy to get the correct amount of miles posted. One would have imagined that whoever at Etihad is in-charge of fixing this glitch in the IS system would have patched this by now, but was either never sent the Memo or is asleep at their desk. Or, to proffer a conspiracy theory, this is deliberately designed to gyp a passenger out of miles when they upgrade.
Hi there, rest assured we are collecting this feedback's and passing them on to the team to fix this. Meanwhile, you can PM your details if you wish and we will chase this up *FT
Old Mar 31, 2016, 7:41 am

Programs: AA Plat
Hi EtihadHelp. I'd like to use Etihad guest miles to make a booking on American Airlines. Is there a way to check availability other than calling Etihad's ticketing office?

American airlines shows plenty of seats on the flight I'd like to book for AAdvantage members, but of course availability is different when redeeming through Etihad.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by thadeusd3
Is there a way to check availability other than calling Etihad's ticketing office?
No, calling is the only option.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by mlqsko
No, calling is the only option.
that's unfortunate. I'm running into the same problem as a lot of folks in the EY board...no availability on AA. I wish I had access to Sabre and could check availability.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 8:57 am

Generally, if you see saver space on AA, a competent EY agent will most likely see it too and book it. BUT it has to be ONE segment flight, they have issues booking connecting flights.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 9:34 am

Generally, if you see saver space on AA, a competent EY agent will most likely see it too and book it. BUT it has to be ONE segment flight, they have issues booking connecting flights.
That is very good information to know. Thank you!
Old Mar 31, 2016, 10:29 am

Does the saver award have to be with AA or do codeshares work?
Old Mar 31, 2016, 3:32 pm

Does the saver award have to be with AA or do codeshares work?
100% AA, no codeshares. But this is all written here:

http://www.etihadguest.com/en/spend-...ican-airlines/

Under Terms & Conditions.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 5:57 am

Hi EtihadHelp. I'd like to use Etihad guest miles to make a booking on American Airlines. Is there a way to check availability other than calling Etihad's ticketing office?

American airlines shows plenty of seats on the flight I'd like to book for AAdvantage members, but of course availability is different when redeeming through Etihad.
Hi there, calling our team is indeed the only option in this case. They can be reached here http://bit.ly/1RrkKyf. Thanks *FT
Old Apr 3, 2016, 5:21 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Gold
Hello Etihadhelp,

I would like to know if it is possible to use guest miles to make an upgrade once onboard. Please advise.
Old Apr 3, 2016, 7:35 pm

Originally Posted by DangerUXB
Hello Etihad help
I was one of the passengers on EY52 GVA to AUH on 11-3-2016 which was delayed until 12-3-16. I am in the process of making a travel insurance claim for the delayed departure and my insurance company need the following information from Etihad on an airline letter

-confirmation of scheduled time and date of departure

-actual time and date of departure

-reason for the delay

I would be most greatful if you could let me know which email address I should be writing to , or I can pm you my email if you are able to sort this.

Thanks in advance for your help
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there,

Thank you for getting in contact with us, to assist you further with your travel insurance claim, can you please email us on [email protected] and we will get back to you. Thank you. *HE
Hello again Etihad help.
Unfortunately no reply has been made to the email I sent to the above address. The clock is ticking and I only have 5 more days before my insurance claim has to be lodged. Can you please provide me with a contact email or phone number of someone who can provide me with the documents I require
\Thanks for your help
Danger UXB
Old Apr 3, 2016, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by DangerUXB
Hello again Etihad help.
Unfortunately no reply has been made to the email I sent to the above address. The clock is ticking and I only have 5 more days before my insurance claim has to be lodged. Can you please provide me with a contact email or phone number of someone who can provide me with the documents I require
\Thanks for your help
Danger UXB
Hi Danger UXB,

Kindly send your email address via a direct message to look into this for you. *ES

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.