Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Today .... I (we) have been eating ....

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2020, 9:46 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
I picked up some lobster ravioli at Costco so I'll probably have that for dinner tonight.
Old Apr 3, 2020, 10:45 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Leftover Chicken Parm and Spaghetti. Picked it up at a local Italian joint in Garner, NC yesterday. It's even better reheated today.
readywhenyouare likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2020, 11:34 pm

Programs: DL Skymiles KE Skypass
Stuffed Peppers, (Ground Beef, Rice, Green Peppers, and Tomato Paste with a small can of Tomato Sauce.

My wife doesn't like me cooking, too many pots/pans to clean.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 6:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
3 eggs scrambled, 3 chicken breakfast sausage links, raisin toast, raspberry apple juice, coffee.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 8:38 am

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
English Muffin, cereal and coffee. My old bachelor breakfast back in service because my fiance is with her parents.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 2:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Lou Malnati's deep dish, followed by home made Lemon Mousse with whipped cream.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/LTP, BA GGL/CCR/GfL, HH D/LTD, SPG/MR Plat/LTP
Seafood lasagna with a bottle of Valpolicella, followed by Double Espressos with Tiramisu (and an Armagnac)
Old Apr 4, 2020, 9:15 pm

Programs: AY Plat, LH FTL
My wife's roasted chicken with all the trimmings. A Brouilly to start and a decent Pinot to finish. I'm nibbling on some dark chocolate and a black cherry seltzer for a nightcap. Life is good, relatively speaking.
Old Apr 5, 2020, 9:00 pm

Tried a new Chinese joint tonight. They have a really good dish with pan fried noodles with duck.
Old Apr 10, 2020, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nothing, nowhere!
Last night I roasted 2 large waitrose chickens with stuffing and Yorkshire puddings and veg. Tonight I stripped the bones and boiled them to make a chicken noodle soup.

There is enough left over chicken for a third lunch type meal. What that is TBA.

Followed with chocolate and cherry hot cross buns. Also from Waitrose.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 12:10 am

Programs: Amex Cent and all that comes with it
Originally Posted by USA_flyer
Last night I roasted 2 large waitrose chickens with stuffing and Yorkshire puddings and veg. Tonight I stripped the bones and boiled them to make a chicken noodle soup.

There is enough left over chicken for a third lunch type meal. What that is TBA.

Followed with chocolate and cherry hot cross buns. Also from Waitrose.
Enjoyed those buns recently, have the plain ones for this weekend. Last night was also a 'Waitrose Night' - a selection of Waitrose cold cuts and cheese w/condiments. Freshly baked baguette (from product) and white loaf (from scratch). Home made pizza for mradey jnr.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 7:37 am

Toast, scrambled eggs and coffee.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mradey
Enjoyed those buns recently, have the plain ones for this weekend. Last night was also a 'Waitrose Night' - a selection of Waitrose cold cuts and cheese w/condiments. Freshly baked baguette (from product) and white loaf (from scratch). Home made pizza for mradey jnr.
While the lockdown is continuing, I will probably continue to shop at Waitrose. They have more product on their shelves than tesco, I find it very stressful to go into a store with the intention of doing a weekly shop and finding nothing there.

I cooked waitrose Aberdeen Angus burgers for dinner tonight and they were delicious - better than some takeout ones we had last week. With choc chunk banana bread for dessert.

tomorrow will be a lamb roast. I did consider buying a turkey but object to paying £30 for the protein element of the meal when New Zealand lamb is £15.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 2:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Olive oil sea salt brownies.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ILuvParis
Olive oil sea salt brownies.
Any good?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.