Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

"Flying Colors" Identity Theme Going Away? Upcoming New Livery...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Flying Colors" Identity Theme Going Away? Upcoming New Livery...

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2007, 4:21 pm

Programs: Delta FO
Originally Posted by rhetor
Isn't the front widget just a bit much? And both the red and blue on the bottom looks too USAir?
I agree, while it is better than the original, having the widget on the tail front and engines is a bit too much
Old Apr 12, 2007, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
Those of you who've favored the return to the classic "distorted widget" on the tail, yet have bemoaned the widget appearing all over the aircraft (on engine nacelles and toward the front), may want to take another look at the "classic" Delta livery
Old Apr 27, 2007, 5:08 am

Programs: DL Gold Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jimrpa
Ok, the video was kinda neat and the Russian dancer was attractive, but still - The lyrics of the song are in Welsh! How many Americans speak Welsh? For that matter, how many peoiple in the world speak Welsh? Heck, how many people in Wales routinely speak Welsh?

The song alone, still sounds like a funeral dirge to me.
It makes me think I am at Epcot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.