Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Tokyo Narita NRT Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tokyo Narita NRT Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2010, 5:05 pm
formerly Mdanner423

Programs: Delta Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Delta Reserve and NRT SkyClub

I was wondering if the Delta Reserve gets in to the NRT lounge when traveling on an economy ticket? The SkyClub locations page, when selecting I am, a Delta Reserve cardholder, list the Narita club but has Business in parenthesis.

Any idea?
Old Apr 19, 2010, 8:55 pm

Smile and you shouldn't have a problem.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 1:43 am
formerly Mdanner423

Programs: Delta Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Will give that a try and let you know how it goes!
Old Apr 20, 2010, 7:27 am

Programs: DL DM
You can access with the Reserve card.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 7:38 am
Used to be " vincentppetty "

Programs: DL Platinum/1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium; Loews Platinum; GHA/Omni Platinum; Hilton Gold
Thumbs up no problem...

yes, with the DL Reserve, you should have no problem at all!

Enjoy!
Old Jul 23, 2010, 7:53 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond
Policy change?

Originally Posted by publicmsu
No. There's a drop down that says 'As a xxx' on the link posted above. Drop down to the 1 day pass, it's mostly limited to the US locations.
Today I went to to Delta's site. When I select "As a Delta Sky Club 1 Day Pass Holder", I get two results for Tokyo:

Tokyo, Japan (Business) Terminal 1, #1 Satellite 4F
Tokyo, Japan (Business) Terminal 1, #2 Satellite 4F

Has DL's policy changed regarding entry to their NRT SC with a 1 day pass?
Old Aug 26, 2010, 1:38 am

YES

I'm posting this from the lounge. I had no problem using a one-day pass (an actual one-day pass/card, not one of those Groupon "one-visit" passes - I'm not sure about those)

They took the card, asked to see my boarding pass, wrote my name, date, and airline (I'm on another carrier) on the card and said "welcome" ^
Old Nov 13, 2010, 11:52 pm

I have a 3 hour layover in NRT coming up...I assume this will be enough time to take a shower, that the line/wait won't be THAT long...

Do they provide soap and shampoo separately or is it in a dispenser mounted on the shower wall (like at JFK/ATL/MIA skyclubs)?
Old Dec 2, 2010, 8:40 pm

Programs: WN,DL,BA
I really like the skyclub here in Toyko near Gate 16, this is what a skyclub should be
Old Dec 3, 2010, 1:02 am

Originally Posted by Burj
I have a 3 hour layover in NRT coming up...I assume this will be enough time to take a shower, that the line/wait won't be THAT long...

Do they provide soap and shampoo separately or is it in a dispenser mounted on the shower wall (like at JFK/ATL/MIA skyclubs)?
So I did enjoy a shower at the NRT SkyClub!

They had soap, shampoo, and "rinse" in separate pump containers near the sink which I took into the shower with me...

Not sure what "rinse" was but it looked like conditioner and that is what I used it as!
Old Dec 3, 2010, 3:19 am

Programs: Delta Plat & 1M, Hilton Gold, IHG Rewards Plat
Originally Posted by Burj
Not sure what "rinse" was but it looked like conditioner and that is what I used it as!
"Rinse" is a quite old term which was used for "conditioner" in Japan.
Young people say conditioner nowadays but old Japanese people may still say "a bottle of rinse".
Old Dec 3, 2010, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by MasaTokyo
"Rinse" is a quite old term which was used for "conditioner" in Japan.
Young people say conditioner nowadays but old Japanese people may still say "a bottle of rinse".
Thanks! Good to know I made the right guess!
Old Dec 3, 2010, 7:36 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by Hertz4me
I really like the skyclub here in Toyko near Gate 16, this is what a skyclub should be
I would have been able to enjoy that Sky Club but the flight out of DTW was delayed almost three hours. Consequently, most of the DL flights out of NRT were delayed. I got to my BKK hotel at 3:30 this morning.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 10:12 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Food and Drink Available in NRT SkyClub

I am going out of Gate 23 this afternoon, and this is the club that is up the escalator from there.

Since I had time to kill I took an inventory of what is available here at the NRT SkyClub in the "South Satellite", a really nice setup:

Separate beer machines dispensing Asahi Super Dry and Sapporo.

Self service soft drink machines dispensing: Coke; Coke Zero; Orange Fanta; Ginger Ale; Sprite; Tonic Water; Soda Water; Green Tea; Oolong Tea; Iced Tea; Orange Juice

Tomato Juice and Milk were in the same refrigerator as the chilled beer glasses

Two kinds of sake; one, called Eisen, was on ice; the other bottle's label was in Japanese.

Coffee Machine which can dispense cappuccino, espresso and latte

Wines: Vinvert organique Merlot (Pays d’Oc 2007); Vinvert organique Cabernet Sauvignon (Pays d’Oc 2007); Canepa Chilean Chardonnay; Camelot California Sauvignon Blanc 2007

Hard Liquor: Absolut Vodka; Jim Beam Bourbon; Canadian Club Whiskey; Dewar’s White Label Scotch; Beefeater Gin; Bacardi white rum; Bailey’s Irish Cream

Soup: Beef broth with bits of beef, carrots and an unidentified substance (really, really good BTW); and Congee.

Food: Sushi with avocado; ravioli with “salsa”; panuozzo; vegetable sandwiches; fruit cup; bananas; Pringles; pretzels; snack mix; chocolate cake
Old Dec 5, 2010, 11:41 pm

Was the sushi in a glass bowl as in the "other" DL lounge? We were there a couple of weeks ago on the occasion of our farewell KL flight. Not like the good old NW days, but still there at least. Also went next door to the AF lounge, less but completely different food choices. We are leaving with good memories, but with tears after 12+ years as PE with NW.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.