Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2015, 7:10 am

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
Originally Posted by TurtleSVS
Had future Hall of Famer Mariano Rivera from TPA-LGA a few weeks ago in 3D. He was taller than I thought.
Were you flying on his plane? I saw this one parked at an ATL gate last year.

Old Feb 9, 2015, 10:58 am

Programs: Delta SM, 1MM; Alaska Gold 100K
JFK-SFO on 2/7/15 Flight 415

Al Sharpton in BE. He passed on dinner service (beef, pork, fettuccine porkings) which is probably is why he is maintaining the new figure. Very subdued and not approachable.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 6:17 am

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
The red head triplets from the safety video - all 3 of them right now with me in FC - ATL-DEN
Old Feb 11, 2015, 6:38 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Turbo Diamond, Functioning Alcoholic, Hertz Pres Circle (When they have cars), Marriott Lifer
Originally Posted by Tomphot
The red head triplets from the safety video - all 3 of them right now with me in FC - ATL-DEN
Heyyy
Old Feb 19, 2015, 8:27 am

Jeff Foxworthy - on my ATL-SAT in FC today. He's a DM. A very nice guy, he lives not far from me and I tend to see him around town, he always talks to everyone who approaches him.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 2:30 pm

Programs: Platinum, HH Diamond
Jeff Foxworthy -.....
The guy from the baking show! Finally a name I recognised.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 7:48 pm

Mario Andretti sat across the aisle from me in F years ago (when Northwest was still around). Fell asleep and started screaming in his sleep. Suspect he was dreaming of hitting a wall in turn 3 at Indy at around 190.

I'm a Michigan Wolverine, and saw Brett Bielema when he was coaching Wisconsin. Told him Go Blue.

Aaron Carter was sitting in coach on a red eye from PHX-DTW while I sat up front. How the famous can fall.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 8:06 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
I feel absolutely certain that they would have posed for a quick pic for FlyerTalk!!!

BTW . . . .

Did they have the moustaches???

Last edited by davetravels; Feb 19, 2015 at 8:12 pm
Old Feb 19, 2015, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by davetravels
I feel absolutely certain that they would have posed for a quick pic for FlyerTalk!!!

BTW . . . .

Did they have the moustaches???
The Kercher triplets live in Denver - Kelly is a VP at a computer company there.
I watched them watch the safety video on the flight and they frowned when the exit row part wasn't the one with them in it.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 9:19 pm

Programs: DL GM, Marriot Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Jeff Foxworthy - on my ATL-SAT in FC today. He's a DM. A very nice guy, he lives not far from me and I tend to see him around town, he always talks to everyone who approaches him.
If you are sitting on a Delta flight, and you recognize Jeff Foxworthy - You may be a Redneck.
Old Feb 20, 2015, 8:09 am

Programs: Delta and Hilton Diamond
Monday night JFK-LAX, Khloe Kardashian, Jason Collins, Norm Mcdonald and Garret Morris. I guess the NBA all star game and SNL reunion were both this weekend.
Old Feb 20, 2015, 8:21 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist Marriott Gold AA EXP
The Property Brothers on a flight DTW-YYZ last summer. They gave out several autographs in DTW - and they are very tall.
Old Feb 20, 2015, 8:30 am

Programs: AA Gold, Delta DM Hilton Diamond SPG Gold, and Foodland premium.
Originally Posted by bbriscoe34
The Property Brothers on a flight DTW-YYZ last summer. They gave out several autographs in DTW - and they are very tall.
I wonder if they have to fly coach. They do seem really tall even on the show.
Old Feb 21, 2015, 8:09 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, AA, UA, WN, E+ Gold
Last Wednesday Ceelo Green on ATL RDU. Seated last row in F 4c, I was first row in EC and across 10c (MD88). FA talked to him for over 5 minutes during descent and he then let her take a selfie with him. He's a Raleigh native and I believe he was flying in for UNC Duke game
Old Feb 21, 2015, 9:55 am
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, AA PLT, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by FlyerBrit
If you are sitting on a Delta flight, and you recognize Jeff Foxworthy - You may be a Redneck.
Ha!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.