Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

e-Credits bug incorrectly reducing MQD earning (Consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

e-Credits bug incorrectly reducing MQD earning (Consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2023, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by hi55us
Naaah, everyone hits the waiver, since we're all Amex Medallions!
It is nice not having to worry about MQDs. But if I get shorted on MQMs, I'm raising hell!
Old Mar 15, 2023, 9:45 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
I had a WestJet flight last week that Delta credited as 82 base miles, 16 MQDs and 250 MQMs. Makes no sense.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 10:57 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
So, is it people's experience that *every* flight booked with an eCredit isn't posting properly as a few posts back said?

Guess we have to save/screenshot our receipts.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 12:25 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by demkr
So, is it people's experience that *every* flight booked with an eCredit isn't posting properly as a few posts back said?

I'll let someone else answer since I'm the poster, but it remains my experience. On my latest eCredit flight, I asked for credit and finally received the MQDs and MQMs. For redeemable miles, received the PM bonus (4x MQDs), but not base redeemable miles (5x MQDs). I'm not even sure how that is possible, but it happened. It's only 1,185 miles, but it's the principle. I will call again at some point.
demkr likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 12:38 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Originally Posted by Ascii
I'll let someone else answer since I'm the poster, but it remains my experience. On my latest eCredit flight, I asked for credit and finally received the MQDs and MQMs. For redeemable miles, received the PM bonus (4x MQDs), but not base redeemable miles (5x MQDs). I'm not even sure how that is possible, but it happened. It's only 1,185 miles, but it's the principle. I will call again at some point.
I was shorted about $22.00 or so in MQD from a flight last year and didn't bother but yeah, who knows how that even happens with DL's IT...

i went back and checked Feb flights posted correctly with eCredits. I have one coming up next week (DL-marketed, VS metal) and I think I'm going to screenshot the receipts as a precaution.

Between this and increased complaints of tickets not getting reissued, DL IT dept could use a personnel change
Old Mar 15, 2023, 3:24 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus Premier 1K, Delta SkyMiles Diamond Medallion
This sounds like a major f***k up … we shouldn’t have to keep track of our receipts and proper SkyMiles postings reflecting accurate earnings.
we should have confidence in what is posted on our accounts, imagine how much work this is for those who fly Delta once, twice or more each week!
now, I’ve had to go back on all my trips and have found 4 trips with inaccurate MQD earnings, two were shorted by at least $90!
Old Mar 17, 2023, 9:58 pm

Originally Posted by demkr

Yes. At this point, it’s 100% of my trips except for any trip that was a brand new booking, paid in full with new cash, and never changed.
Old Mar 18, 2023, 12:34 am

Well, really hope this doesn't happen for my VS operated, DL Marketed flight next week which I used an eCredit for!

Although it did happen last time I flew VS, where the entire carrier-imposed surcharge was omitted from MQD and took like 5 phone calls to fix (and still ended up a few dollars short of where it should be, groan)
onebobobo likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2023, 6:16 am

I’ll be spending some time on the phone today with Delta. I flew round-trip to Europe about two weeks ago

flew over on Air France and back on Delta

used an Ecredit - got 9 miles and no MQM‘s for a business class ticket. Impressive Delta very impressive.😂
Old Mar 18, 2023, 8:08 am

Programs: AA EXP, Delta PM, Hilton Au, Marriott Ag
Now that we can see future MQD's on our dashboard, has anyone called in before their flight to get the MQD's straightened out?

I have some upcoming flights on which I've used ecredits, and the MQD's being shown for my future flights are indicating that--once again--they'll be shorting me.
Old Mar 18, 2023, 11:28 am

Mine look right on the pending spend indicator. Hopefully that means they'll post properly
Old Mar 18, 2023, 7:20 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
The ‘future MQDs’ showing on my dashboard seem to exclude some e-Credits used but then said credits were for service recovery and not a purchased and cancelled/modified ticket so I just assumed I wasn’t getting credited because I was buying tickets with house money.
Old Mar 24, 2023, 7:51 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Diamond
Just had another flight post with incorrect MQDs, likely due to e-credit. The 54 MQDs for a paid F segment was the red flag this time.
Old Apr 5, 2023, 6:26 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by Ascii
Just had another flight post with incorrect MQDs, likely due to e-credit. The 54 MQDs for a paid F segment was the red flag this time.
I just flew a domestic round trip J ticket for $1200. MQD was $108 for the round trip. Called twice to the Diamond desk and now waiting the 7 days to see it hopefully repost correctly
Old Apr 5, 2023, 7:56 am

Programs: DL - DM, Charter KM; Marriott Ambassador
ATL-DFW showed correctly shortly after the flight landed, overnight the MQDs/Miles were zero'd out. Called...waiting 7 days... sigh.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.