Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Who been turned away from a Sky Club with the 3 hour rule?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who been turned away from a Sky Club with the 3 hour rule?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2023, 1:07 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
Just watched someone get denied entry at the ATL T club due to the 3hr rule.
Old Mar 3, 2023, 2:05 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by DCAproducer
Just watched someone get denied entry at the ATL T club due to the 3hr rule.
Can they start enforcing boarding zones too? If SKY is boarding and you try to get on with an MC3 ticket can it reject you?
Spiff, DCAproducer and hhdl like this.
Old Mar 3, 2023, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Lol good luck with them enforcing boarding zones. I haven't seen somebody get turned away from boarding in at least 5 years, unless you could pax trying to sneak in for preboarding.
lsquare likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2023, 5:33 am

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
Originally Posted by rylan
Lol good luck with them enforcing boarding zones. I haven't seen somebody get turned away from boarding in at least 5 years, unless you could pax trying to sneak in for preboarding.
I miss the pillars.
Old Mar 4, 2023, 10:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by rylan
I have (and have given GAs JWD certs for doing it).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.