Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Uniforms?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2018, 6:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Recently a saw a different version of the purple FA dress. It looked more like active sportswear with some panels that seemed like a stretchy fabric but there was some sort of bow thingy similar to that of the other purple dress that I usually see.

I'm not a fan of the purple pantsuits that many GAs are wearing.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 7:55 am

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ULDB65
Flew 2 AA flights yesterday, one int'l, one domestic, and it made me appreciate Delta's new uniforms that much more. The AA personnel just looked sloppy and careless, including male FA with simple white shirt half untucked, tie loosely knotted, other's shirts looked baggy, frumpy, and not fit well. Just did not look professional at all, like they just didn't care.
Delta's personnel just seem to always look really sharp, and it does affect one's perception of DL as a whole, as well as how one feels when interacting with them.
Agree 110%
I felt the exact same way when I flew Southwest a couple weeks ago. If it weren't for name tags (lanyards!) I could hardly tell the cabin crew from passengers. Cliche I know but I really felt like I was on a bus. I hadn't flown them in years I was a little surprised honestly how frumpy they all looked in comparison to Delta employees.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.