Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Boston BOS Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Boston BOS Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2024, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
If you have more info on your flights (connection time, departing airline - assuming DL etc) it could help. Also will you have to pay for access or are you on eligible tickets that provide access?

I'm not sure how you'd be planning to get to the sapphire lounge either as that is over by the B-C connector so would be a pain to exit A, get over to B/C and clear security there... and then have to exit and get over to E and go through security again for your international flight. Assuming you are departing from E.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 10:31 am

QUOTE=rylan;36103652]If you have more info on your flights (connection time, departing airline - assuming DL etc) it could help. Also will you have to pay for access or are you on eligible tickets that provide access?

I'm not sure how you'd be planning to get to the sapphire lounge either as that is over by the B-C connector so would be a pain to exit A, get over to B/C and clear security there... and then have to exit and get over to E and go through security again for your international flight. Assuming you are departing from E.[/QUOTE]

2.5 hour connnection but landing in A. I have entry for no charge into either delta or chase. Delta departs from E. My plan would be to exit A and walk to B/C. Clear security at B and go to chase. Then you can walk C to E behind security without having to clear again.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 12:29 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by Yahtzee
Has anyone flying Air France out of Logan had difficulty going to the new Delta Terminal E lounge instead of the Air France basement?
I flew KLM a couple of weeks ago and had no issues entering the Skyclub on E. I had plenty of time so I did a mini lounge crawl and decided to check out the Sapphire lounge and the AF lounge too.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 12:33 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by Atllarry
Connecting through Boston to FCO. Land in A and considering my options of taking fam to Sapphire or E skyclub. Any consensus on what’s the better food experience?
Food wise Sapphire Lounge but I loved the SC on E because it was less crowded, the food was decent and the club is really nice. I would say go to both if you have the time and the ability to do so. I did this a couple of weeks ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.