Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Delta Promotions Thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2011, 11:01 am

Programs: DL-DM; HH-Gold; MR-Silver; Avis-First
Originally Posted by Josephmay
Just Curious....Did anyone get credit yet for the 1000 miles for checking in using the delta app on their phone? Offer ended September 7th.
Thanks
No. 4 app check-ins and no miles yet.
Old Sep 9, 2011, 2:24 pm

Programs: DL PM, SkyClub, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by mooper
?? Have you looked at the first post of this thread? Promos aplenty this year. Perhaps you mean MQM promos specifically? They've been less prolific than in 2009/2010, but flight demand has recovered from the lows, capacity is lower, and the airlines aren't as desperate... might be logical that Delta and the other carriers are less aggressive with the MQM/EQM incentives.
Yes I check the forums and this thread fairly regularly; most of them are either targeted and I have no luck, or they are for origins/destinations that don't apply to me...but yes I was mainly grousing about MQM promos. Looks like if I hit Platinum again I'm going to have to do it the hard way on segments
Old Sep 9, 2011, 3:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Spire, National Exec Elite, Hilton Gold
Just Curious....Did anyone get credit yet for the 1000 miles for checking in using the delta app on their phone? Offer ended September 7th.
Thanks
Nope, and I checked in multiple times with the app within the promo window.
Old Sep 9, 2011, 10:26 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by matt5596
No. 4 app check-ins and no miles yet.
Thanks
Originally Posted by stdatwmu
Nope, and I checked in multiple times with the app within the promo window.
By what date did the T&Cs say they were supposed to post?
Old Sep 10, 2011, 4:31 am

Programs: AA, Delta Kryptonium (DM) Hyatt Diamond IHG Fake Plat (Ambassador), HH Gold
Didn't read the T's and C's but was told Sept 30 by Delta rep
Old Sep 10, 2011, 7:54 pm

Programs: DL-KRYPTONIUM, DL-PM, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, Club Carlson Silver, Hyatt Plat.
Originally Posted by mapsgl
Didn't read the T's and C's but was told Sept 30 by Delta rep
Thanks for the info....
Old Sep 10, 2011, 11:03 pm

Programs: Skyteam
Any update on the HKG promo?
Old Sep 13, 2011, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
2 miscellaneous items that won't affect most of us:

1. Skybonus University: For small businesses, this is an extra program to accumulate SkyBonus points for flying Delta. The page, http://skybonus.delta.com/initBizUniversity.sb has 4 "courses" for 500 SkyBonus points each (not SkyMiles for your individual account. (This is in the spirit of the old NW program for individuals, but here for this business program.

2. Silver Elite Status: If you are a Georgia Tech MBA student or Duke MBA student, a thread in this forum discusses an email from your school offering you Silver Elite Status if you register on their specific email thread (and if you are eligible) by Sept. 18, 2011.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 2:38 am

Programs: SPG Gold; AccorAdvantage Gold; Skymiles
Hi all,
managed to complete my transactions, and for folks who have the same question mark over their heads, the answer to my earlier post is that it is possible to transfer from party to party with unlimited times, subject to a max of 150,000 miles to a single recipient.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 8:21 am

Programs: dl plat
Lat Am double miles Fall promotion

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/latinamerica/

This seems to be an open promo for flights between various (but not all) Latin BOS, JFK, ATL city pairs. Travel 9/15 - 11/15. Register by 11/1.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 9:57 am

Programs: Delta PM, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by NYC123
http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/latinamerica/

This seems to be an open promo for flights between various (but not all) Latin BOS, JFK, ATL city pairs. Travel 9/15 - 11/15. Register by 11/1.

This promotion is confusing me. Is this double MQM or double bonus miles?
Old Sep 15, 2011, 10:00 am

Programs: DL:Diamond, HH:Diamond
Bonus miles = rdm. No double mqm for the latin america offer.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 6:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Updating things tonight. Check front page.
1. Double Bonus Miles - ATL/JFK/BOS - Select Latin American/Caribbean cities.
2. Double Bonus Miles - DTW-HKG
3. 3 days left for www.skymall.com/25000 where you get 25,000 DL SkyMiles if you spend $500 (excluding tax, shipping, excluded items such as gift cards, etc.) Compare to see if it is cheaper to buy or transfer them...
4. Note that several promos (under "my promos" when you are logged in to SkyMiles) expire today, and several more on 9/30.
5. AmEx (non-DL AmEx) Membership Rewards is still plugging 67% bonus with 40% points back: Turn in 100K MR points and get 40K back = 60 MR effectively traded to SkyMiles through this month.
6. SkyClub 10% discount code SJN10 is still working, per Gargoyle.

Last edited by flyzabit; Sep 15, 2011 at 8:02 pm
Old Sep 15, 2011, 7:35 pm

Programs: Aadvantage, SkyMiles, Rapid Rewards, AMEX Platinum, Delta AMEX Platinum
Originally Posted by flyzabit
Updating things tonight. Check front page.

3. 3 days left for [url]www.skymiles.com/25000[/url] where you get 25,000 DL SkyMiles if you spend $500 (excluding tax, shipping, excluded items such as gift cards, etc.) Compare to see if it is cheaper to buy or transfer them...
Is this a good link? I'm getting a "page not found" message.
Old Sep 17, 2011, 2:57 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
A couple of new double-RDM offers for the fall:

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/dtwhkg2011/ (DTW-HKG)

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/Summer2011HKEN/ (HKG-USA, appears to be targeted, maybe to non-US residents?)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.