US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2013, 12:07 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
Is there a US Bank Retentions thread?

Just called on a FlexPerks card from the Olympics promo. Have actually been using it consistently for about $400/month. No offers. This was my second call. However, I was able to convert to the Cash+ card with the unusual rotating category bonuses. Had been wanting to pick up that card but the signup bonus is never high enough. Also did not want to completely close out this account since the CL is so high.

So I'd consider that a win.
I'm in the same boat. Is there an annual fee on the Cash+ card? Everything I see on their website says I need to apply in a branch. I'd prefer to not have to do that.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 12:38 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by ia9561
Is there an annual fee on the Cash+ card?
Nope.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 1:56 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
Nope.
Thanks. I was able to do the same thing all over the phone.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 4:18 pm
jk2

For those who have FlexPerks card - did you notice a difference in your FlexPerks' balance today? For some reason, my points balance decreased by 17K today. I didn't redeem the points yet (I started to accumulate them last August). Unfortunately, I cannot see the balance on USBank website, since the link to Rewards center brings me to the white empty page.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 7:50 pm

something is definitely wrong. My flexperks account was up by 30K+, while Carlson account showed a decrease of about 20K.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 8:57 pm

Now US Bank is telling me private clients receive .25 pt bonus, and platinum personal do not get a bonus.

It looks like private clients takes $100K+ in investments with them.

For what it is worth, they did tell me points are not being devalued with the "enhancement".
Old Sep 19, 2013, 9:57 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
My Flexperks balance is correct. So nothing is wrong for me.

Last edited by buschoi; Sep 20, 2013 at 4:21 pm Reason: Fixed grammar.
Old Sep 20, 2013, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by buschoi
My Flexperks balance is correctly. So nothing is wrong for me.
Same for me - balance is correct.
Old Sep 28, 2013, 8:43 am

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Any info on the "Enhancement" on October 1st?
I have 25,500 points.... was trying to get to 30K and a $600 ticket-- but now I am also considering using at least 20K so I don't end up "enhanced" out of a ticket.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 8:11 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Aadvantage, Skymiles, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG, Amtrak, Hertz
Have they even announced an enhancement? I missed that one. All I see when I log in is a notice that the site will be offline for a few days. I thought they were refreshing the website. But if there was an enhancement announcement, someone please point it out. I'm tacking tix and would happily pull the trigger today.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by Kay_nyc
Have they even announced an enhancement? I missed that one. All I see when I log in is a notice that the site will be offline for a few days. I thought they were refreshing the website. But if there was an enhancement announcement, someone please point it out. I'm tacking tix and would happily pull the trigger today.
The scrolling banner on the Rewards site uses the term "enhancement" to explain the site going offline for ~5 days.

If you want to be 100% sure you get the valuation you're counting on for your FPs, then by all means book before Oct 1st.

As others have noted, though, it seems unlikely (but certainly not impossible) that the "enhancement" would mean a devaluation...you would think that a standard devaluation would not require 5 days of downtime.

Hopefully, the enhancement is just that - an upgrade to what has been a somewhat marginal searching/booking experience.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 3:43 pm

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
I did one of the bonus spending promos (spend 500 in a month get 3500 pts) and fell short about 150 because the transaction were OK but the processing dates were after the 30th. Therefore I missed 3500 of bonus pts, anybody ever had any success getting them to give them the bonus? They have refused several times by pvt secure msg.

Thinking of just getting rid of this card, it seems too much trouble and too much risk of devaluation.
Old Oct 8, 2013, 4:11 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Aadvantage, Skymiles, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG, Amtrak, Hertz
Originally Posted by zs58
The scrolling banner on the Rewards site uses the term "enhancement" to explain the site going offline for ~5 days.

If you want to be 100% sure you get the valuation you're counting on for your FPs, then by all means book before Oct 1st.

As others have noted, though, it seems unlikely (but certainly not impossible) that the "enhancement" would mean a devaluation...you would think that a standard devaluation would not require 5 days of downtime.

Hopefully, the enhancement is just that - an upgrade to what has been a somewhat marginal searching/booking experience.
Just booked Labor Day tix with my FlexPerks. Didn't notice a de-valuation on the enhanced website. I also didn't notice any enhancements, but perhaps those are at the back end.
Old Oct 8, 2013, 8:43 am

Yep, the rewards site is back up and presumably "enhanced". Good news, points look to have the same value as before. Bad news, if it is that, is there are no noticeable "enhancements" unless they are all backend as noted above.
Old Oct 8, 2013, 10:41 am

Programs: AA PLT 2MM
I did a couple random searches for flights, seems they are about ~$9 above ITA now. Is there some 'enhanced' booking fee being added? Crummy that one of my itineraries now prices out to $400.95 because of this.

I couldn't figure out if they're missing the more discount fare code or something, for that matter, can't even find the fare code on the US Bank site. This wouldn't be the first time I've seen this, and needed to call the agent to manually book it. Of course, the site says that the phone operators aren't available yet... I guess they're also being 'enhanced' ?

As an aside, anyone have points that were supposed to post over the weekend? Statement closed Friday for me, still no points posted. I'll wait until the 'enhancement' banner is gone before I start to worry about this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.