US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2013, 2:18 pm

Programs: Delta Skymile DM, Marriott Platinum, PC Gold, Avis Chairman's Club, National EE
Just made nearly the perfect flex perks redemption. Msp HNL $ 999.64. 50000 miles.

I couldn't get the exact return I wanted, so hopefully I can SDC on my return to sit with the family. Although after 11 days together....
Old Nov 18, 2013, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by Teamstone
Just made nearly the perfect flex perks redemption. Msp HNL $ 999.64. 50000 miles.

I couldn't get the exact return I wanted, so hopefully I can SDC on my return to sit with the family. Although after 11 days together....
I got $599.95 a month ago.
Old Nov 18, 2013, 6:02 pm

Programs: Delta Skymile DM, Marriott Platinum, PC Gold, Avis Chairman's Club, National EE
Originally Posted by gloreglabert
I got $599.95 a month ago.
Nice!
Old Nov 18, 2013, 7:11 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I've gotten 2 redemptions within a couple of bucks of $400 ($398.10, $397.80) and 1 within $1 of $800 ($799.10). When you add in the $25 credit, it's better than 2cpp
Old Nov 19, 2013, 11:35 am

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat
Here's an important question.

Is the 3x earn on charitable donations independent of the 2x on gas, groceries etc. where only the highest-spending category qualifies for 2x? So I could get 2x on groceries even if my charitable contributions for that month are much higher than grocery spend?
Old Nov 19, 2013, 1:12 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Explore
Is the 3x earn on charitable donations independent of the 2x on gas, groceries etc. where only the highest-spending category qualifies for 2x? So I could get 2x on groceries even if my charitable contributions for that month are much higher than grocery spend?
Yes.
Old Nov 19, 2013, 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by Explore
Here's an important question.

Yes
Old Nov 21, 2013, 5:18 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, CC Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, DL PM
Is anybody redeeming for economy tickets to Europe? My mother has the card and she is telling me that she priced out 2 tickets to Europe for 100,000 points. The cash ticket price is about $1500. If so, then this is a great deal as you are up to 3 cpp.

Her points start expiring in June and we are trying strategize the best use for them (plus, she is not quite at 100,000 points)
Old Nov 21, 2013, 5:40 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Aadvantage, Skymiles, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG, Amtrak, Hertz
Originally Posted by KathinJax
Is anybody redeeming for economy tickets to Europe? My mother has the card and she is telling me that she priced out 2 tickets to Europe for 100,000 points. The cash ticket price is about $1500. If so, then this is a great deal as you are up to 3 cpp.

Her points start expiring in June and we are trying strategize the best use for them (plus, she is not quite at 100,000 points)
I don't understand how that would work. The site has always priced my tickets at the rate I expected based on fares I found on ITA.

I suppose if you don't have any points with the legacy carriers, Europe in low season would make sense.

I used up all of my points on cheap domestic tickets for weekend getaways. That said, I travel a lot (at least one major international trip a year, a shorter weeklong trip, plus short breaks over long weekends), and I try not to fritter away up my more valuable point on the short hops.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 5:56 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, CC Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, DL PM
I have questioned her several times about this. She keeps insisting that she had received an e-mail about 50,000 points to Europe and that she priced it out. I could not find flights under $1,000 through ita matrix, but it could be the portal was giving something under $1,000.

Since I do not have the card, I will have to have her log into her account and show me. We have another use for them, if the Europe flights don't work.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 8:03 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Aadvantage, Skymiles, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG, Amtrak, Hertz
Originally Posted by KathinJax:21825462
I have questioned her several times about this. She keeps insisting that she had received an e-mail about 50,000 points to Europe and that she priced it out. I could not find flights under $1,000 through ita matrix, but it could be the portal was giving something under $1,000.

Since I do not have the card, I will have to have her log into her account and show me. We have another use for them, if the Europe flights don't work.
Good luck with that! I manage all my parents accounts, so I aapreciate how challenging it can be.

Maybe she's pricing out super low season tickets?
Old Nov 23, 2013, 10:34 am

US Bank Flexperks (unable to redeem)

A few days ago I tried to transfer some FlexPerks points to another cardholder and the option was not available on the Flexperks site for me.

I called FlexPerks Rewards and they said that transferring and redeeming of points was not available and they didn't know when it would be available.

Did I just talk to a representative that didn't know what they were talking about? Hard to believe there hasn't been an uproar about this yet.
Old Nov 24, 2013, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by iowa guy
A few days ago I tried to transfer some FlexPerks points to another cardholder and the option was not available on the Flexperks site for me.

I called FlexPerks Rewards and they said that transferring and redeeming of points was not available and they didn't know when it would be available.

Did I just talk to a representative that didn't know what they were talking about? Hard to believe there hasn't been an uproar about this yet.
It's been mentioned in the thread, but hasn't been an uproar.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 3:18 pm

I figured it would be a big deal if you couldn't use the points you've earned.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 4:11 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by iowa guy
The transfer capability has been gone for a while, but redemption looks fine. I see plenty of flight options returned by the search.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.