Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness > Coronavirus and travel
Reload this Page >

Converting the US CDC Vaccine card to EU Immunization Pass with QR Code

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 10, 2022, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: gudugan
For getting the certificate online: There's currently no easy way. Previous methods below: It is also possible to do this in person. Please add below with the following data: Location, Address, Date of Conversion, Successful (yes/no)

Print Wikipost

Converting the US CDC Vaccine card to EU Immunization Pass with QR Code

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2022, 3:52 am

A few Apotheke here in Köln said I couldn't get my booster added to my CovPass because I didn't receive it in Germany. However, after a few tries both the wife and I got it added.

Last edited by RetiredATLATC; Mar 30, 2022 at 6:51 am
Old Mar 30, 2022, 4:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There is nothing to stop any German pharmacy in the country from doing it, other than adherence to "recommendations" not law, and sorry to say it laziness. From word of mouth, if you are making purchases as the pharmacy of over 100 EUR or so, and also ask to get it done they never quibble.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 1:21 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
My earlier problem looks to have been an issue with Panama's site. Logged back in this morning and was able to successfully add and submit the form. Better yet, I uploaded a pdf containing all 3 doses, and 2 hours later, my record + QR code was updated with all 3. Successfully added to both German and French covid apps. Thank you all!
princeville likes this.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 4:07 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SQ*G, QR Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by zebes
My earlier problem looks to have been an issue with Panama's site. Logged back in this morning and was able to successfully add and submit the form. Better yet, I uploaded a pdf containing all 3 doses, and 2 hours later, my record + QR code was updated with all 3. Successfully added to both German and French covid apps. Thank you all!
I'm still wondering how to add my third dose to my 2-dose Panama record
Old Mar 31, 2022, 3:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Originally Posted by pchanxx
I'm still wondering how to add my third dose to my 2-dose Panama record

Is the third dose listed on your CDC card? If so, as long as it is on the card when you upload it to the Panamanian govt website, it should show up in their system.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 8:29 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SQ*G, QR Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ESpen36
Is the third dose listed on your CDC card? If so, as long as it is on the card when you upload it to the Panamanian govt website, it should show up in their system.
I've already got my 2-dose Panama record last month and I got my booster shot last week. I'm trying to register my booster shot to my existing record.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 2:01 pm
iwi

Anyone knows how to contact the panamadigital.gob.pa staff? I apploaded my vax form, received two confirmation emails. But, the last line of form "Usario validado" remains grey. And now I have no access to both "Upload my vaccination card abroad" and "Request for correction of vaccination record". When I hit these buttons it just brings me back to initial page of my account. There is a CONTACT button on the main page of website, which opens the message form. Tried to submit my message few times without success - all the time Error. Tried different browsers with same result.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 2:02 pm
iwi

Contact details

Anyone knows how to contact the panamadigital.gob.pa staff? I apploaded my vax form, received two confirmation emails. But, the last line of form "Usario validado" remains grey. And now I have no access to both "Upload my vaccination card abroad" and "Request for correction of vaccination record". When I hit these buttons it just brings me back to initial page of my account. There is a CONTACT button on the main page of website, which opens the message form. Tried to submit my message few times without success - all the time Error. Tried different browsers with same result.
Old Apr 9, 2022, 2:09 pm
lmk

Location: RSW & HDS (Naples, Florida & Hoedspruit, South Africa); frequently flying via JNB, EWR, IAD, ORD
Programs: UA Platinum, Star Alliance Gold, Hilton Silver, AA
DH and I flew JNB-ZRH-PMO and are currently in Sicily, having tried and failed the Panama route to a Green Pass -- and can confirm the Green Pass has not been necessary for us, at least since our arrival April 7. We have been asked to show our US (Pfizer x 2 doses) and South African (another Pfizer x 2 doses) vaccination cards at several places and that was satisfactory. Indoor mask wearing is ubiquitous unless eating/drinking. Outdoors I would say maybe 20% are wearing masks. We have not been refused entry anywhere and have visited many museums, churches, restaurants, etc. We are happy to see that people are being asked for proof of vaccination and that mask-wearing indoors is expected unless eating/drinking.

The streets of Palermo are positively alive right now, lovely and incredible to experience!
ESpen36, Xyzzy, richarddd and 2 others like this.
Old Apr 9, 2022, 2:32 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by lmk
We are happy to see that people are being asked for proof of vaccination and that mask-wearing indoors is expected unless eating/drinking.
Only for another three weeks, thank the heavens.

I went shopping in Switzerland in late February after the mask mandate was removed, and it was a positively cathartic experience to go back to normality, even if only for a few hours.
Old Apr 9, 2022, 5:46 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
I was in Rome this week and my favorite restaurant insisted on the Green Pass QR code.
However, such codes were not requested upon arrival at FCO from LHR or when going inside the Vatican.
altabello likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2022, 3:19 am

Vax cert was required in Austria for restaurant access and to access the hotel lounge and restaurant/breakfast. We had the QR codes in the Gruner Pass app, so didn't have to bother with the CDC cards (brought them just in case something happened to the phone). I did see someone use the paper CDC card with no issues, so the paper version is probably a viable option (at least in Austria).

Only had to show QR code once in Germany at hotel check-in. Didn't get asked to see it anywhere else in Berlin or Munich.
altabello likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2022, 9:18 am

Programs: AA Exp / Marriott Titanium / Hilton Gold / Hyatt Globalist / United Silver
Originally Posted by iwi
To be honest with you, I'd say concerns of foreigners who are not Panama residents aren't really their priority at the moment. I treat it as "if it works, great. If it doesn't let it go" type of situation.
Old Apr 11, 2022, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

hey iwi. Do you know what would be the fastest way to get the Panamanians to close this down to everyone? People "driving by" this site, bgetting it wrong and contacting them! Your intentions are why many people do not often post useful information on the internet anymore.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 5:35 am

Programs: Delta + United Airmiles
Originally Posted by hfly
hey iwi. Do you know what would be the fastest way to get the Panamanians to close this down to everyone? People "driving by" this site, bgetting it wrong and contacting them! Your intentions are why many people do not often post useful information on the internet anymore.
Several weeks have passed with no response from providing highly sensitive information requested.

We regret uploading that highly sensitive passport and other details to potentially insecure or outright problematic site represented to be Panamanian.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.