Search

17-19 SEP 2010:The VIE Waltz-DO

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2010, 1:11 am
uk1
Suspended

Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
hi,

szg got 5 more seats for saturday dinner. so they are on sale again.

HTH and cheers
CHris
Great news ....
Old Aug 7, 2010, 4:37 am

I have booked a flight from Friday to Saturday an will take part in the AUA Airport Event and in the Schnitzelbuffet on Friday. My hotel will be the IC.
Could you please add me the list?
Old Aug 9, 2010, 9:45 pm

Programs: United 1K; AA EXP; Delta Plat Medallion; Starwood Plat
hi,

szg got 5 more seats for saturday dinner. so they are on sale again.

HTH and cheers
CHris

Well it took me long enough to find flights (upgrade has cleared) and got me a fancy hotel (the Hotel Imperial) so I hope there is still space at the events, even though I'm really late to this party (speaking of party, I smell a mini bar party at the IC ). Would like to attend the Austrian Air event at VIE, Friday night dinner, Sat. morning tour, Sat. night dinner, Sat. night Vienna Philharmonic concert, Vienna Opera, then back to the States on Sunday unfortunately for work on Monday.
Lots like lots of fun people at this Do that I've met at other events. Can hardly wait, assuming still space.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 10:30 pm

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Originally Posted by Upperdeck744
Well it took me long enough to find flights (upgrade has cleared) and got me a fancy hotel (the Hotel Imperial) so I hope there is still space at the events, even though I'm really late to this party (speaking of party, I smell a mini bar party at the IC ). Would like to attend the Austrian Air event at VIE, Friday night dinner, Sat. morning tour, Sat. night dinner, Sat. night Vienna Philharmonic concert, Vienna Opera, then back to the States on Sunday unfortunately for work on Monday.
Lots like lots of fun people at this Do that I've met at other events. Can hardly wait, assuming still space.
there is still space available ..
Old Aug 10, 2010, 9:43 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold
Well looks like my new neck will be able to carry me to VIE
Flights are booked, flying via ZRH.
IC Vienna booked and u/g to Executive Suite already showing online ^

Internet connection is abysmal here in the Palazzo Del Rehab, but I am being discharged tomorrow, and will sign up to events then
Old Aug 10, 2010, 10:53 pm

Programs: United 1K; AA EXP; Delta Plat Medallion; Starwood Plat
[QUOTE=Noelene;14459299]Well looks like my new neck will be able to carry me to VIE

Mini bar party Friday or Saturday night? You know they will have champagne in Vienna, unlike Singapore What was up with that?
Anyway, glad you are outta that hospital. I'm impressed you were even able to score an upgrade with your hospital room. How do you do that? You are a professional, thats what you are
Old Aug 10, 2010, 11:05 pm

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Originally Posted by Noelene
Well looks like my new neck will be able to carry me to VIE

Internet connection is abysmal here in the Palazzo Del Rehab, but I am being discharged tomorrow, and will sign up to events then
Great news, Noelene! I am so glad the rehab is working out so well. when will you arrive in VIE?
Old Aug 20, 2010, 6:07 am
In Memoriam

Great news, Noelene! I am so glad the rehab is working out so well. when will you arrive in VIE?
Chris I am arriving on the Thursday, when I booked the IC its from Friday-Monday, I spose I can add another night as a diff reservation, dont want to tamper with my current one and lose my upgrade.
I notice a lot of people I know are staying at the Hilton, and since there doesnt seem to be a Hyatt, I might book there for 1 night, I assume there will be a Thursday evening something?

oops just checked availability IC for Thursday and there is none, might have to email them

edit- so there are 3 Hiltons??
which is FT CENTRAL?
Old Aug 20, 2010, 6:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Chris I am arriving on the Thursday, when I booked the IC its from Friday-Monday, I spose I can add another night as a diff reservation, dont want to tamper with my current one and lose my upgrade.
I notice a lot of people I know are staying at the Hilton, and since there doesnt seem to be a Hyatt, I might book there for 1 night, I assume there will be a Thursday evening something?

oops just checked availability IC for Thursday and there is none, might have to email them

edit- so there are 3 Hiltons??
which is FT CENTRAL?
It's the Vienna Hilton (the one located on the Stadtpark). But I think rates are pretty pricey from what folk posted - might be a conference there or something.

I'm staying at the Renaissance Imperial Riding School arriving Thurs; depart Sunday. I ended up doing what you did & booked Fri-Sun. I actually meant to book Thurs - Sun. When I went back, rates had jumped, but I decided to pay the extra rather than do the 'hotel hop'.

Some folk are at the LeMeridian, but not sure if they're Thurs or Fri arrivals.

Cheers.
Old Aug 20, 2010, 7:05 am
In Memoriam

Thanks Sharon
checked availability and none at Hilton either, so shot off a quick email to the IC , I am hopeful they can help.
Look fwd to meeting you!
Old Aug 20, 2010, 7:18 am

Thanks Sharon
checked availability and none at Hilton either, so shot off a quick email to the IC , I am hopeful they can help.
Look fwd to meeting you!
You too! BTW - aren't the organizers staying at a dif property on the Thurs & are switching to the IC then, or do they check into the IC on Thurs? If it's the former & IC can't open up for you, you might want to stay where they are.

Cheers.
Old Aug 21, 2010, 12:07 am

Programs: LH
For the first night, I am staying at the NV Vienna Airport.
That makes it easy to be on time Friday morning.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:29 am

Just received the email re: data needed for the Austrian Air day. I'm willing to provide the info, but am VERY uncomfortable putting it in an unsecured email. Is there a phone # I can call the organizers, or a way of submitting it via a form that is secured?

Cheers.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:48 am

Programs: NW Plat, Hilton, Avis
meeting location at VIE ?

I plan to arrive early at the airport for Friday's tour. Perhaps the info is posted already - could you please advise the exact 0900 meeting location at the airport? Thank you for all the preparation work you have done.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 11:46 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Just received the email re: data needed for the Austrian Air day. I'm willing to provide the info, but am VERY uncomfortable putting it in an unsecured email.
I think asking for my birthday is being a bit pushy. What's wrong with my just stating I'm 29 years old?

Information sent - even my birthday!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.