Reload this Page >

Who we all are

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who we all are

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2014, 7:47 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Welcome and e komo mai!

I will move this to our Community Buzz forum where introductions and welcomes are one of the enjoyable parts of that forum.

cblaisd
Co-Moderator, Hawaii-based Airlines forum
Old Mar 26, 2014, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by nickvw
Hey guys, heres my itinerary as the newest member to FT.Will be standing by.Much love n aloha, Nick.
Welcome ^
Old Mar 31, 2014, 3:15 pm

Love flying! Been learning to fly since 14. First time on Flyertalk, hope to learn a lot!
Old Apr 7, 2014, 1:55 pm

Name: Wilford
Profession: Medical Technologist
Birthday: 1989
Favorite air carrier: As of now, none yet but hopefully soon I will be able to have one
Comment: Hi guys! New member here. I love traveling but haven't been really able to travel as I am in school and also working full-time in the healthcare industry.

I've already built very good credit and have started applying for credit cards with cashback and points but want to learn more on how to churn them for traveling purposes.
Old Apr 9, 2014, 4:25 am

Hello all. The name is Trux (short for Skytrucker) Until fairly recently, I was flying Boeings (752) for a charter outfit here in UK. Before that, I flew CL44D freighters, BAC1-11 and a bunch of other stuff after 18 years in the RAF. I am now out of aviation and concentrating on writing. First book is Skytrucker (of course) and available on Amazon either as paperback or e-book. Nice to be here!
Old Apr 10, 2014, 3:23 am
Suspended

An Introduction to new forum

Hey friends,

This is Diana Jetly.I am newbie here. I have joined this forum today and i am very excited to share some ideas and gain knowledge from here.

Best regards
Diana Jetly
Old Apr 10, 2014, 4:04 pm

Programs: DL, UA, WN, Amtrak, Hyatt, Accor
Welcome to Flyertalk.
Old Apr 12, 2014, 5:44 pm

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, National Exec
Welcome aboard.
Old Apr 12, 2014, 8:07 pm

Programs: All of Them
welcome to flyertalk!
Old Apr 14, 2014, 5:09 am

Welcome!
Old Apr 14, 2014, 10:56 am

Programs: AARP, SEIU, CA DPSS, SSDC, DNC, Covenant House International
Missing Certain "Biographical Links" in Who we are.

This is very simple. This is not who I am but rather what I do and have done in relation to this forum. 40+ years in show business and used to be a rather very frequent flyer. Producer, Director, Choreographer and Published Author that used to be a "Broadway Baby" (gypsy) that is now a caregiver to those with Alzheimer's and HIV. I live near Hollywood, CA and I think that is all you need to know. OH, BTW, age;55 relative mindset: 25 still very active and physically fit as I was a professional dancer. I am also a human rights activist and a political activist. In other words, I always have something to say about something due to the fact that I am a triple Aries by birth. OK. Know enough about me now? Good. So let's talk!
Old Apr 14, 2014, 11:00 am

Programs: AARP, SEIU, CA DPSS, SSDC, DNC, Covenant House International
Thanks for all the welcomes. This seems to be a real nice site with very friendly rather than mean people. A very nice and fresh feeling. Two thumbs up for flyertalk!!
Old Apr 15, 2014, 11:49 am

Programs: UA Gold, DL DM, UA 1K, MR PP
Long time lurker here, First day of posting.

I live in the Cleveland area and caught the travel bug in the late 90's when my parents split and moved to opposite ends of the US (CLE and SFO). I was fortunate enough to rack up some 300,000 lifetime miles on United before I was 18, airplanes and airports have been where I feel at home ever since.

I am currently in Grad School in Akron, Ohio studying Taxation. I recently got interested in travel to more or less non-traditional locations after studying abroad in South Korea. I just got back from a trip to Istanbul, and I have trips booked for Pamplona, Spain in July; and Southeast Asia in September.

Flyertalk has been an invaluable resource, and I look forward to adding to the community going forward.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 12:53 pm

I'm Laurel from Northeast PA; home airports AVP, ABE, PHL. Many years ago when I had far less discretionary income but far more discretionary time, my friends and I routinely hopped the first available flight to wherever we could board a fight to with only a toothbrush, passport, and credit card. That introduced me to the magic of the accidental vacation. Some of my most exciting adventures have been to places I wouldn't have intentionally visited.

Flyertalk has rekindled that spirit. If it's cheap and I can go, I go. I am a grateful lurker on this forum and try to follow the masters on the trick it forum. I love having the opportunity to learn from them and hope someday to be able to contribute and pay it forward.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 5:10 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ghiaaa
I'm Laurel from Northeast PA; home airports AVP, ABE, PHL. Many years ago when I had far less discretionary income but far more discretionary time, my friends and I routinely hopped the first available flight to wherever we could board a fight to with only a toothbrush, passport, and credit card. That introduced me to the magic of the accidental vacation. Some of my most exciting adventures have been to places I wouldn't have intentionally visited.

Flyertalk has rekindled that spirit. If it's cheap and I can go, I go. I am a grateful lurker on this forum and try to follow the masters on the trick it forum. I love having the opportunity to learn from them and hope someday to be able to contribute and pay it forward.
That is a great story and a great introduction, a big welcome to you! Glad to hear the travel fires have been re-stoked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.