Reload this Page >

Chicago Seminars Oct 12-14, 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chicago Seminars Oct 12-14, 2012

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2012, 10:15 am

Programs: Most at varying levels of elite-ness.
The dog ate it.

Gnerrr. So, I registered and have the PayPal receipt to prove it, but can't find the e-mail that has the registration info/ticket. Can anyone tell me what's in the subject line of their confirmation so I can search my e-mail?
Old Aug 1, 2012, 10:36 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by modhop
Gnerrr. So, I registered and have the PayPal receipt to prove it, but can't find the e-mail that has the registration info/ticket. Can anyone tell me what's in the subject line of their confirmation so I can search my e-mail?
Confirmation for Chicago Seminars 2012
Old Aug 1, 2012, 11:22 am

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by cheltzel
Confirmation for Chicago Seminars 2012
My confirmation is titled Order Confirmation for Chicago Seminars 2012 and was received from Chicago Seminars 2012 <[email protected]>.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 11:34 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by YRKInsider
My confirmation is titled Order Confirmation for Chicago Seminars 2012 and was received from Chicago Seminars 2012 <[email protected]>.
You are right. Mine had Order Confirmation... as well
Old Aug 2, 2012, 12:57 am

Programs: Most at varying levels of elite-ness.
Found it. Thank you!!

See you in Oct.
Old Aug 4, 2012, 5:54 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Lightbulb Friday rooms at HOST hotel still OPEN as of today!

Just as an FYI and and idea. There are still, right now, open bookable rooms for Friday night at the host hotel as you can see below. You could do one host and one at another or get the 1st night and then ask the hotel if Sat opens up to add it to you reservation. Or, like me, book Friday and then check each day for Sat night and grab it if it opens back up?!? ^

Old Aug 4, 2012, 6:10 am

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
thanks. Just booked friday. I really want Saturday so I can enjoy a few cocktails with the crowd.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 8:33 am

I wasn't sure about my schedule, but now it is open. Is there any way I can attend this seminar? Thanks.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 3:31 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by koolr
I wasn't sure about my schedule, but now it is open. Is there any way I can attend this seminar? Thanks.
from post #1 of this thread
Originally Posted by Frugal Travel Guy
UPDATE: July 19th. SOLD OUT. Registrations are non transferable and non refundable and we are not maintaining a wait list.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 12:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Unhappy SOLD OUT! Bummer!

I've been dealing with a personal housing crisis and just getting back into travel mode.

I sooo enjoyed last year!
Old Aug 17, 2012, 6:17 pm

Programs: AA, UA
My plans are now coming together. I have reservation at the host hotel and holding an airfare reservation for AUS-ORD on AA for $292. I look forward to meeting everyone.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 9:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by Delta Points
Just as an FYI and and idea. There are still, right now, open bookable rooms for Friday night at the host hotel as you can see below. You could do one host and one at another or get the 1st night and then ask the hotel if Sat opens up to add it to you reservation. Or, like me, book Friday and then check each day for Sat night and grab it if it opens back up?!? ^

... btw kids... Friday night still WIDE OPEN. Why not book the first night at host and try to ask MGT if SAT night opens you would like that too?!? Worst case, you get 2 stay credit for host plus other... just say'in! ^ - René
Old Aug 22, 2012, 9:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Does anyone know how far the DoubleTree Elk Grove Village is from the host hotel? I may have to stay there for a work event and may just extend my stay in advance.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 9:41 am

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott Plat LT, HH Gold, IHG Plat, WoH Discvst, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Does anyone know how far the DoubleTree Elk Grove Village is from the host hotel? ...
GoogleMaps says 3.5 miles
Old Aug 22, 2012, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jmd001
GoogleMaps says 3.5 miles
Thanks...just wondering how convenient it was. The map shows its a straight shot down one street and then one turn to the hotel. But, sometimes traffic, etc can mean it's more like 10-15 minute drive!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.