Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi Hilton Honors VISA (no annual fee version) [Ends Dec 2017]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2014, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
ALL Citi HHonors application links are now DEAD.

Citi's contract to issue Hilton co-branded cards ends December 31, 2017. Citi will sell most accounts to American Express. The criteria for determining which accounts are eligible to be sold are unpublished. Read Hilton FAQ: http://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/e...-card-faq.html .
Print Wikipost

Citi Hilton Honors VISA (no annual fee version) [Ends Dec 2017]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2016, 10:51 am

The wiki states "Apart from the 75K offer above, all known offers have a firm 24-month waiting period."
Shouldn't it say "the 40k and 75k offers"?

Want to make sure I am not misundestanding the fact that the 40k offer, too,
does not have the 24-month wait stipulation.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by muji
The wiki states "Apart from the 75K offer above, all known offers have a firm 24-month waiting period."
Shouldn't it say "the 40k and 75k offers"?

Want to make sure I am not misunderstanding the fact that the 40k offer, too,
does not have the 24-month wait stipulation.
you are right, i just revised the wiki. thank you
Old Nov 12, 2016, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by ninim2200
did she just get approved few weeks ago or over 65 days ago?
The denied app was only the 3rd app in 6 months.

First approved Citi app was Oct 16, next denied Citi app was yesterday.

Previous apps were a Surpass May 5, and Hyatt Sept 18. No other apps in the past 6 months.
Old Nov 12, 2016, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by RobertHanson
Only 2 apps in the last 6 months. Hyatt in Sept, Citi HH in October. Another DP that Citi is changing it's app rule to 1 in 6? I know some people have not had that apply to them recently, but it appears that others have run into that.
Do you mean "only 1 Citi app every 60 days"?
Old Nov 12, 2016, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by beltway
Do you mean "only 1 Citi app every 60 days"?
Opps, my decimal point is off. Yes, I did mean 1 Citi app per 60 (maybe +) days. But I don't really know, since it'll be a while before we get the letter. It might say "duplicate apps" or "too many apps".

Or "you already have one of these"

All I do know is that this game has been getting harder to play every year for several years. Now it's getting harder to play every month.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 6:02 am

the no lanuage links in the wiki dont seem to be working anymore
Old Nov 13, 2016, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Confusing links for 75k in the wiki. Both landing page links work, but the direct link to the app is dead. How is that possible, unless that direct app link was from a different landing page link?
Old Nov 13, 2016, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Confusing links for 75k in the wiki. Both landing page links work, but the direct link to the app is dead. How is that possible, unless that direct app link was from a different landing page link?
The banks sometimes change the app link on a given landing page, which is what happened here. I've updated the wiki.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 8:58 am

The banks sometimes change the app link on a given landing page, which is what happened here. I've updated the wiki.
It look like citi has changed how their links work here and that affected all links in the wiki, Their variables have changed dramatically, we'll see if we can figure it out. platinum links already changed awhile back and it seems hilton just followed suit.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 9:12 am

Originally Posted by ninim2200
It look like citi has changed how their links work here and that affected all links in the wiki, Their variables have changed dramatically, we'll see if we can figure it out. platinum links already changed awhile back and it seems hilton just followed suit.
I figured out one of them, its now working again, the 2nd is a little more difficult since its older link, i will work on it a little later.
Old Nov 18, 2016, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by chinagel
the no language links in the wiki dont seem to be working anymore
The 40k link in the wiki is working again.
Wiki has been updated.

Last edited by muji; Nov 24, 2016 at 10:13 pm
Old Nov 20, 2016, 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by muji
The 40k link in the wiki is working again.
Wiki has been updated.
Citi has removed some the extra variables that they added before when the links stopped working, we'll see how long this will last
Old Nov 22, 2016, 7:35 am

Programs: UAL, AAL, DAL, NKS, JBU
I got this error after submitting application using the 75k link:
https://www.citicards.com/cards/cred...004&uc=FBH&t=t

We're very sorry, but that content you are looking for can't be found. Please try the homepage again. If you continue to receive this message, please call the Customer Service number on the back of your card. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. [Citi001]
So did my application get submitted or not? No worries, definitely not going to call.
Old Nov 22, 2016, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by matthewsoft
I got this error after submitting application using the 75k link:
https://www.citicards.com/cards/cred...004&uc=FBH&t=t

So did my application get submitted or not? No worries, definitely not going to call.
AFAIK there is no problem calling Citi to find out if the app went thru or not.
Old Nov 22, 2016, 11:39 am

AWESOME JOB !!! The bloggers now have the links

There are currently two links for the Citi Hilton no annual fee card, neither of these links contain language excluding you from getting the bonus if you've received the bonus before. Normally this card will say: "Hilton HHonors Bonus Points are not available if you have had any Citi Hilton HHonors card opened or closed in the past 24 months." But for whatever reason these links do not contain that language, and people have been successful in getting the bonus on these types of links in the past even if they would normally be excluded.

To continue reading this post, go here (http://www.doctorofcredit.com/passwo...tected-post-5/) and enter the password 'citichurn'. You can also discuss the post and links there.

Last edited by flyer4512; Nov 22, 2016 at 11:50 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.