Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass:Sapphire Reserve,JPM Reserve,Ritz. Restaurant benefit ends 7.2024

Chase Priority Pass:Sapphire Reserve,JPM Reserve,Ritz. Restaurant benefit ends 7.2024

Old Jan 9, 2022, 4:35 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 13
Chase Priority Pass:Sapphire Reserve,JPM Reserve,Ritz. Restaurant benefit ends 7.2024

Can you take unlimited guests using Authorized user's priority pass ? I do not see the priority pass benefit on the card benefits on my RC card. I was able to get PP for AU via call to CSR. Wondering what the terms are for PP via RC card.
emailgpc is offline  
Old Feb 21, 2022, 9:29 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: NYC/LAX
Programs: IATA, Sabre, AvgeekAgent
Posts: 1,970
Originally Posted by emailgpc
I do not see the priority pass benefit on the card benefits on my RC card....Wondering what the terms are for PP via RC card.
Looking at the same issue. I just did a product change to the RC card and I see no reference to Priority Pass anywhere on the account benefits. I expected I'd have a membership available for myself and an authorized user.

Any update? Perhaps the benefit been discontinued?

Last edited by NYC Flyer; Feb 21, 2022 at 9:30 am Reason: clarity
NYC Flyer is online now  
Old Feb 21, 2022, 9:41 am
  #3  
Community Director Emerita
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Anywhere warm
Posts: 33,871
Originally Posted by NYC Flyer
Looking at the same issue. I just did a product change to the RC card and I see no reference to Priority Pass anywhere on the account benefits. I expected I'd have a membership available for myself and an authorized user.

Any update? Perhaps the benefit been discontinued?
I got the Priority Pass cards in November 2021. I was able to get a card for my husband as well as for me. I found very helpful posts by diesteldorf in the prior thread to this one.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chas...iott-card.html

My apologies, but I've run out of time at this moment to find his specific posts.
SanDiego1K is offline  
Old Jan 9, 2023, 8:18 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ATL, BHM, DUB, County Wexford
Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Posts: 4,873
Chase Priority Pass memberships (Sapphire Reserve, JPM Reserve, Ritz)

Do AU's get PP with their free card? Do they get $28 eat benefit at restaurants on PP?
EasternTraveler is offline  
Old Jan 9, 2023, 8:23 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
Posts: 397
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
Do AU's get PP with their free card? Do they get $28 eat benefit at restaurants on PP?
Yes
schalliol is offline  
Old Jan 9, 2023, 8:53 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ATL, BHM, DUB, County Wexford
Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Posts: 4,873
Originally Posted by schalliol
Yes
Thank you,

Last edited by mia; Jan 9, 2023 at 9:10 pm Reason: Post split into two parts.
EasternTraveler is offline  
Old Jan 11, 2023, 3:32 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
Posts: 892
So does the priority pass from ritz still offer unlimited guests? Plan to travel end of this month and does it still work for resteraunts too
happyvoid is offline  
Old Jan 11, 2023, 8:29 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ATL, BHM, DUB, County Wexford
Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Posts: 4,873
Originally Posted by happyvoid
So does the priority pass from ritz still offer unlimited guests? Plan to travel end of this month and does it still work for resteraunts too
The Rep said 2 guests per visit and no eat benefit. Rep stated it changed January 1st 2023.
FT people have stated 6 guests and unlimited as well as yes to eat benefit.
Another rep said cards issued prior to 2023 will have unlimited and eat benefit, new cards will not. I hope they are wrong or mine glitched.
EasternTraveler is offline  
Old Jan 11, 2023, 3:22 pm
  #9  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Danville, CA, USA;
Programs: UA 1MM, AS MVP, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Posts: 15,873
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
The Rep said 2 guests per visit and no eat benefit. Rep stated it changed January 1st 2023.
FT people have stated 6 guests and unlimited as well as yes to eat benefit.
Another rep said cards issued prior to 2023 will have unlimited and eat benefit, new cards will not. I hope they are wrong or mine glitched.
Ack!!! Hopefully this news does not apply to CSR or JPM Reserve, though I guess we cant complain if they grandfather the current cardholders
Boraxo is offline  
Old Jan 11, 2023, 3:39 pm
  #10  
mia
Flyertalk Posting Legend Moderator: Credit Card Programs, American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures.
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Miami, Mpls & London
Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Posts: 49,090
Originally Posted by Boraxo
....this news does not apply
I would seek verification before treating it as news.
mia is offline  
Old Jan 11, 2023, 5:33 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ATL, BHM, DUB, County Wexford
Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Posts: 4,873
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Ack!!! Hopefully this news does not apply to CSR or JPM Reserve, though I guess we cant complain if they grandfather the current cardholders
Like I said, the rep (and you know how they are) only was referencing RC because that is what I was going to.
EasternTraveler is offline  
Old Jan 11, 2023, 5:41 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ATL, BHM, DUB, County Wexford
Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Posts: 4,873
Originally Posted by mia
I would seek verification before treating it as news.
At some point, I am going to test it and see what the truth is and then post my DP.
EasternTraveler is offline  
Old Jan 14, 2023, 2:01 pm
  #13  
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Location: SEA
Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold, United Silver, AA Platinum
Posts: 54
Hi, has anyone tried to use the PPS card this year? Does it still provide the $28 credit at designated restaurants?
zxybazh is offline  
Old Jan 14, 2023, 6:05 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
Posts: 892
ya i will test it next month when i travel to mia airport to sell if my old priority pass from ritz still has unlimited guests
happyvoid is offline  
Old Jan 14, 2023, 9:15 pm
  #15  
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: SW Michigan, ex SF Bay Area
Posts: 840
Originally Posted by zxybazh
Hi, has anyone tried to use the PPS card this year? Does it still provide the $28 credit at designated restaurants?
Yes, used mine at Capers Market at PDX on Jan 4.
Rare is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.