Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass:Sapphire Reserve,JPM Reserve,Ritz. Restaurant benefit ends 7.2024

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Priority Pass:Sapphire Reserve,JPM Reserve,Ritz. Restaurant benefit ends 7.2024

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2022, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Can you take unlimited guests using Authorized user's priority pass ? I do not see the priority pass benefit on the card benefits on my RC card. I was able to get PP for AU via call to CSR. Wondering what the terms are for PP via RC card.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 9:29 am

Programs: IATA, Sabre, AvgeekAgent
Originally Posted by emailgpc
I do not see the priority pass benefit on the card benefits on my RC card....Wondering what the terms are for PP via RC card.
Looking at the same issue. I just did a product change to the RC card and I see no reference to Priority Pass anywhere on the account benefits. I expected I'd have a membership available for myself and an authorized user.

Any update? Perhaps the benefit been discontinued?

Last edited by NYC Flyer; Feb 21, 2022 at 9:30 am Reason: clarity
Old Feb 21, 2022, 9:41 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by NYC Flyer
Looking at the same issue. I just did a product change to the RC card and I see no reference to Priority Pass anywhere on the account benefits. I expected I'd have a membership available for myself and an authorized user.

Any update? Perhaps the benefit been discontinued?
I got the Priority Pass cards in November 2021. I was able to get a card for my husband as well as for me. I found very helpful posts by diesteldorf in the prior thread to this one.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chas...iott-card.html

My apologies, but I've run out of time at this moment to find his specific posts.
Old Jan 9, 2023, 8:18 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Chase Priority Pass memberships (Sapphire Reserve, JPM Reserve, Ritz)

Do AU's get PP with their free card? Do they get $28 eat benefit at restaurants on PP?
Old Jan 9, 2023, 8:23 pm

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
Do AU's get PP with their free card? Do they get $28 eat benefit at restaurants on PP?
Yes
Old Jan 9, 2023, 8:53 pm

Originally Posted by schalliol
Yes
Thank you,

Last edited by mia; Jan 9, 2023 at 9:10 pm Reason: Post split into two parts.
Old Jan 11, 2023, 3:32 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
So does the priority pass from ritz still offer unlimited guests? Plan to travel end of this month and does it still work for resteraunts too
Old Jan 11, 2023, 8:29 am

Originally Posted by happyvoid
So does the priority pass from ritz still offer unlimited guests? Plan to travel end of this month and does it still work for resteraunts too
The Rep said 2 guests per visit and no eat benefit. Rep stated it changed January 1st 2023.
FT people have stated 6 guests and unlimited as well as yes to eat benefit.
Another rep said cards issued prior to 2023 will have unlimited and eat benefit, new cards will not. I hope they are wrong or mine glitched.
Old Jan 11, 2023, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
The Rep said 2 guests per visit and no eat benefit. Rep stated it changed January 1st 2023.
FT people have stated 6 guests and unlimited as well as yes to eat benefit.
Another rep said cards issued prior to 2023 will have unlimited and eat benefit, new cards will not. I hope they are wrong or mine glitched.
Ack!!! Hopefully this news does not apply to CSR or JPM Reserve, though I guess we can’t complain if they grandfather the current cardholders
Old Jan 11, 2023, 3:39 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Boraxo
....this news does not apply
I would seek verification before treating it as news.
Old Jan 11, 2023, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by Boraxo
Ack!!! Hopefully this news does not apply to CSR or JPM Reserve, though I guess we can’t complain if they grandfather the current cardholders
Like I said, the rep (and you know how they are) only was referencing RC because that is what I was going to.
Old Jan 11, 2023, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by mia
I would seek verification before treating it as news.
At some point, I am going to test it and see what the truth is and then post my DP.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 2:01 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold, United Silver, AA Platinum
Hi, has anyone tried to use the PPS card this year? Does it still provide the $28 credit at designated restaurants?
Old Jan 14, 2023, 6:05 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
ya i will test it next month when i travel to mia airport to sell if my old priority pass from ritz still has unlimited guests
Old Jan 14, 2023, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by zxybazh
Hi, has anyone tried to use the PPS card this year? Does it still provide the $28 credit at designated restaurants?
Yes, used mine at Capers Market at PDX on Jan 4.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.