Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2016, 2:19 pm

Programs: AS
Priority Pass info for CSR cardholders.
Free guesting is a feature with this membership. How many is dependent in individual lounge personnel. Families traveling with children have reported no issues. Cardholders traveling with other couples, also no problem.
If our card does not arrive before we travel, we will charge visit to CSR card and request credit, if posted to statement. Many have posted that this is what was recommend by CSR . Priority Pass system overloaded by popularity of new card.
Old Sep 14, 2016, 7:23 pm

Is there a way to hurry up receiving the Priority Pass card in the mail? I just got my Reserve card today. The Chase rep enrolled me in PP on the phone today but says the physical card won't come for 2 to 3 weeks and I need it in 10 days.

For something that might work until the card arrives, the Chase rep said that some PP lounges will let people pay their way in without the physical card for $27, and if you charge it to Chase Reserve they will credit your statement for up to two $27 fees. But how would you be able to find out in advance whether the lounge you want to use is one that allows those?
Old Sep 14, 2016, 9:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
DP

Received CSR on 8/26 & activated PP on 8/27. Still waiting for my PP card. Would like to use it end of month. Hope they didn't run out of plastic.

I started a WIKI tonight. Post anything of interest if you're qualified (90 posts & 90 days a member).
Old Sep 15, 2016, 12:15 am

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by sjackson12
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I called Priority Pass and they said that there will be no digital membership option if you get access through this card - you have to wait until you get the physical card from Chase. They also said I'd be unable to use the PP app and the QR code once you receive the physical card.
Originally Posted by chrisgwins
That's really strange, not being able to use the digital membership. Oh, well. Any word how long the physical PP card ships after activation?
That is strange as the membership from the Prestige allows digital..
Old Sep 15, 2016, 12:17 am

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
I downloaded the PP app when I got my Amex Platinum.

It has a digital card in the app that got me access to a lounge in SFO.

Big step down from the Centrain lounge though better than no lounge.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
card took 20 days from approval to arrive

Originally Posted by philemer
Received CSR on 8/26 & activated PP on 8/27. Still waiting for my PP card. Would like to use it end of month. Hope they didn't run out of plastic.

I started a WIKI tonight. Post anything of interest if you're qualified (90 posts & 90 days a member).
Update: PPS card arrived today. Go to www.prioritypass.com/select to set up acct. The welcome letter says you must show your card.

Last edited by philemer; Sep 15, 2016 at 11:23 am
Old Sep 15, 2016, 11:25 am

Has any new CSR cardholder tried to use a Priority Pass lounge without having the physical PP card or digital app yet?

While you are waiting for the PP card in the mail, a Chase rep told me that some lounges will let you in for $27, and if you pay with CSR Chase will issue you a credit for two $27 visits.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 11:57 am

Programs: WN A-List Pref, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by mhdena
I downloaded the PP app when I got my Amex Platinum.

It has a digital card in the app that got me access to a lounge in SFO.

Big step down from the Centurion [sic] lounge though better than no lounge.
We all wish it included the Centurion lounges. Important to note that the digital card isn't available for the PP membership of CSR holders.

It requires the physical card, which they will swipe, ask you to sign the card reader, and scan your boarding pass.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
I wonder if Chase ended up getting a discount by opting out of digital cards for the CSR. Seems like something that wouldn't have much cost but still.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 4:35 pm
ck8

Programs: Delta SkyMiles GM/United Mileage Plus/Hilton Honors
Applied and approved for CSR card on 8/23. Received on 8/29 and activated PP select online. Still have not received my PP card. Must really be backlogged which is understandable.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 5:18 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus (Premier Gold); Hilton HHonors (Gold); Chase Ultimate Rewards; Amex Plat
Originally Posted by tmiw
I wonder if Chase ended up getting a discount by opting out of digital cards for the CSR. Seems like something that wouldn't have much cost but still.
Seems like they should have been able to save more by doing only digital cards. Physical cards cost money to make and send...
Old Sep 15, 2016, 6:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by STS-134
Seems like they should have been able to save more by doing only digital cards. Physical cards cost money to make and send...
I think of it like those "convenience" fees that some places charge for online payments. PP might be doing something like that for the digital cards, which apparently everyone else but Chase is willing to pay.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 9:44 pm

I signed up for PP through the Chase website approx. 2.5 weeks ago and received notification that cards would be shipped; I've yet to receive anything. Is this a normal wait time? I've had my Reserve card for a little over a month now. I'm not sure why they don't automatically enroll all members and AUs at sign up and just ship the cards out.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 9:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by OliverB
I'm not sure why they don't automatically enroll all members and AUs at sign up and just ship the cards out.
They're betting on people forgetting to do so, meaning that Chase doesn't have to pay as much to PP as they would otherwise.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 9:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
Originally Posted by OliverB
I signed up for PP through the Chase website approx. 2.5 weeks ago and received notification that cards would be shipped; I've yet to receive anything. Is this a normal wait time? I've had my Reserve card for a little over a month now. I'm not sure why they don't automatically enroll all members and AUs at sign up and just ship the cards out.
Hmm, I never got any kind of notification.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.