Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2016, 1:09 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by roundtree
It's all a matter of perspective. I've heard this reiterated here several times, so I thought I would look for myself to see how many PPS lounges are in US airports. Here's the list that I could find:

That's 41 by my count, though I suppose some of these shouldn't really count based on how badly people disparage them (HNL comes to mind). Even then, the list is longer than I thought. I think it's because several US airports have multiples and the PPS map only lists the airports, not the specific lounges at each. Food for thought...
FYI, the HNL Plumeria lounge is newly opened, and is the primary lounge for Hawaiian Airlines international business class passengers. This is a huge benefit for PP holders in HNL.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Originally Posted by el aye
New to priority pass from CSR... Do you only get access to the lounges listed at https://www.prioritypass.com/en/airport-lounges ?
Are there any others?

Pretty sure that is the entire list of Priority Pass lounges, so you get access to all of them.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 10:16 am

Programs: UA, SW, US, DL
There is 1 DP on the main CSR thread (post) about the PP lounge access charge (without the PP card) being refunded from the travel credit. Any more DPs about how they were actually refunded?
Old Sep 21, 2016, 1:47 pm
ksn

Originally Posted by slbnoob
There is 1 DP on the main CSR thread (post) about the PP lounge access charge (without the PP card) being refunded from the travel credit. Any more DPs about how they were actually refunded?
I was told specifically through the phone that it would be credited and not taken from the $300 travel credit.

I haven't used PP before but can I access an airline specific lounge on the list with my PP card even if I'm flying with a different airline? If the lounge is landside, is my PP card enough or do I need a boarding ticket?
Old Sep 21, 2016, 1:57 pm

Programs: WN A-List Pref, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by ksn
I was told specifically through the phone that it would be credited and not taken from the $300 travel credit.

I haven't used PP before but can I access an airline specific lounge on the list with my PP card even if I'm flying with a different airline? If the lounge is landside, is my PP card enough or do I need a boarding ticket?
If it's on the list, then you'll need your PP card and a valid boarding pass, which they will scan. The lounge type is only an issue depend on it location, as others have noted that some lounges are before security, or in a different terminal, etc.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by KRSW
To clarify, any same-day boarding pass is required BUT it does not have to be an Alaska or code-sharing airline. This is different than some of the other credit card lounge access programs like Amex Plat, where you must have a Delta boarding pass to enter the Delta lounges.
Well, the pre-security lounge at EWR doesn't check boarding pass(it's not an Alaska lounge... independent lounge)

But it's pre-security, probably the outlier

Check the individual lounge policy on priority pass website. Some have more restrictive language (eg must be Intl flight, or must depart from terminal X, obviously enforced via boarding pass, only 4 guests, no children under 10, dress code and can't wear sports Jersey or shorts)

Last edited by paperwastage; Sep 21, 2016 at 2:45 pm
Old Sep 21, 2016, 7:33 pm

Programs: BA DL
Originally Posted by KRSW
To clarify, any same-day boarding pass is required BUT it does not have to be an Alaska or code-sharing airline. This is different than some of the other credit card lounge access programs like Amex Plat, where you must have a Delta boarding pass to enter the Delta lounges.
Thank you. The PP lounge at PDX is an Alaska one so that is good to know for sure.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 7:46 am

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by exlhr
Thank you. The PP lounge at PDX is an Alaska one so that is good to know for sure.
Yep.

Flew DEN-LAX on AA, and was able to use AS and Korean lounge at LAX, despite not having an onward pass.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 1:58 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Alaska MVP; Free Agent Super Duper Diamond Treasure Chest ;)
Received cards for self and AU this morning. Arrived by USPS first class mail in separate envelopes. Had applied online through the "benefits" page on Sep 8.

Last edited by knit-in; Sep 22, 2016 at 6:04 pm
Old Sep 22, 2016, 4:58 pm

anyone waiting for their physical PP card still ? My wife is though she applied online on Aug 31.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 6:07 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
anyone waiting for their physical PP card still ? My wife is though she applied online on Aug 31.
i applied for PP 9/9. No card yet..
Old Sep 22, 2016, 6:22 pm

Programs: BA DL
I applied Aug 29, still waiting.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 6:49 pm

I actived PP pass on 9/1, and since this week I keep sending secure message to ask about my PP pass, my pass finally show up today, took exactly 3 weeks.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 7:49 pm

I activated 8/22 or 23 and still haven't seen it. I SM'd the other day and they said they'd re-send it.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 7:51 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
I applied around 8/28 and still don't have mine. Called Chase earlier today and the gentleman acknowledged some delays but was quick to point out it is a Priority Pass issue and not theirs

As consolation he suggested that I can pay for 2 visits of up to 2 people and call for a credit after the fact.

Traveling to Singapore in a week and have some nested trips within Asia in economy - hoping the cards come in time for that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.