Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2016, 4:19 pm

Programs: Spire Amb IHG, HH Gold, TR Diamond, Mlife Plat, National Exec, Avis Pref Plus
Has anyone gotten their Priority Pass card yet? I can use my PP from Citi Prestige but I want to test out the guests at some lounges coming up.
Old Sep 3, 2016, 12:11 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic 3, Amtrak Select
TLDR; Priority Pass letter confirms unlimited guest access with CSR

I activated my priority pass membership the day it appeared on my Chase.com account (the 23rd). Today, the Priority Pass Select card arrived in the mail and the accompany letter says "You and your accompanying guests may visit participating lounges as often as you wish during your membership year"*

*All participating lounges are owned and operated by third party operators, and are not affiliated with Chase. Access and length of stay may be restricted due to space constraints and otherwise at the sole discretion of each lounge operator. Access may also be restricted if you are an employee of an airline, airport or other travel related entity. Other exclusions and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions, please refer to your Lounge Listing or prioritypass.com/select

Name:  FullSizeRender.png
Views: 4279
Size:  2.15 MB

Name:  FullSizeRender (1).png
Views: 4228
Size:  2.11 MB

Last edited by uppereastsider; Sep 4, 2016 at 12:25 pm
Old Sep 3, 2016, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by uppereastsider

I activated my priority pass membership the day it appeared on my Chase.com account (the 23rd). Today, the Priority Pass Select card arrived in the mail and the accompany letter says "You and your accompanying guests may visit participating lounges as often as you wish during your membership year"*

*All participating lounges are owned and operated by third party operators, and are not affiliated with Chase. Access and length of stay may be restricted due to space constraints and otherwise at the sole discretion of each lounge operator. Access may also be restricted if you are an employee of an airline, airport or other travel related entity. Other exclusions and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions, please refer to your Lounge Listing or prioritypass.com/select

Attachment 18065

Attachment 18066

+1

Got the same letter today. Time to cancel Citi Prestige and save $200/yr.
Old Sep 3, 2016, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker

Well, it sure looks like you can take guests in. Sure would be much clearer if they used words like "no additional charge", or "included in your membership", or "up to 3 guests,etc".

Every single Priority Club pass/program has always allowed you to bring in guests - with a fee. And, I know lots of people have been told this is true.

I am not saying you can not bring in guests (free) but am waiting for someone to come and say they actually did take guests, without a charge.

Again, not arguing with any of the previous data points, just waiting for actual real life experiences.
Old Sep 3, 2016, 3:33 pm

The priority pass from this card is worse than prestige or Ritz with only the pass holder access to the lounge?

I mean only you get lounge access with this?
Old Sep 3, 2016, 3:45 pm
RJ1

Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
The priority pass from this card is worse than prestige or Ritz with only the pass holder access to the lounge?

check the thread wiki
Old Sep 3, 2016, 3:48 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic 3, Amtrak Select
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven

Check out what I just posted. The letter from priority pass indicates guest access
Old Sep 3, 2016, 3:54 pm

Programs: AA, BAEC Gold
Check out what I just posted. The letter from priority pass indicates guest access
But it doesn't seem to say whether it is free or if, like standard PP cards, you have to pay for guests. Free would be a fantastic deal making payment seem more likely.
Old Sep 3, 2016, 5:10 pm

Where did you post? What do you mean? Guess access for a charge? The card benefit info, no where says guests or families traveling with you have lounge access.
Old Sep 3, 2016, 5:35 pm

Originally Posted by MADPhil
But it doesn't seem to say whether it is free or if, like standard PP cards, you have to pay for guests. Free would be a fantastic deal making payment seem more likely.
The language from PP could be more concrete, but Chase has been telling everyone who has asked that guests are free.

From TPG:

Q: Does the Priority Pass Select membership include guests?

A: Yes, Chase has confirmed that guests are included.
Old Sep 3, 2016, 6:05 pm

Programs: AA, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Ratamacue
The language from PP could be more concrete, but Chase has been telling everyone who has asked that guests are free.

From TPG:

Q: Does the Priority Pass Select membership include guests?

A: Yes, Chase has confirmed that guests are included.
I guess that eventually someone will test it and we will find out!
Old Sep 3, 2016, 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by MADPhil
I guess that eventually someone will test it and we will find out!
Until then I guess the Priority pass from Ritz card is good? I think that one says any guest traveling with you.
Old Sep 4, 2016, 7:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
TLDR; Priority Pass letter confirms unlimited guest access with CSR... Today, the Priority Pass Select card arrived in the mail and the accompany letter says "You and your accompanying guests may visit participating lounges as often as you wish during your membership year"*...

Just noticed you used the word "unlimited", but I can not find that word in the documents you posted. I can not imagine they would allow you to bring in your 20 closest friends with no charge. Maybe?

(Note : Based on random comments posted, it may still be true you can take guests without charge.)

Last edited by NoStressHere; Sep 4, 2016 at 7:36 am
Old Sep 4, 2016, 8:52 am

Now that the CSR has been around for a couple of weeks, does someone have an experience with getting guests into the Priority Pass lounge for free?
Old Sep 4, 2016, 9:08 am

Programs: AA LT Platinum, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by edealinfo12345
Now that the CSR has been around for a couple of weeks, does someone have an experience with getting guests into the Priority Pass lounge for free?
It is a select membership with PP. you we entitled to bring in guests for free. READ THIS thread... Someone posted the welcome letter a few pages back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.