FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)
Old Sep 3, 2016, 1:57 pm
NoStressHere
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Originally Posted by uppereastsider
TLDR; Priority Pass letter confirms unlimited guest access with CSR

I activated my priority pass membership the day it appeared on my Chase.com account (the 23rd). Today, the Priority Pass Select card arrived in the mail and the accompany letter says "You and your accompanying guests may visit participating lounges as often as you wish during your membership year"*

Well, it sure looks like you can take guests in. Sure would be much clearer if they used words like "no additional charge", or "included in your membership", or "up to 3 guests,etc".

Every single Priority Club pass/program has always allowed you to bring in guests - with a fee. And, I know lots of people have been told this is true.

I am not saying you can not bring in guests (free) but am waiting for someone to come and say they actually did take guests, without a charge.

Again, not arguing with any of the previous data points, just waiting for actual real life experiences.