Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Problems Combining UR points between accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 29, 2015, 9:25 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beltway
For more current information on Chase-to-Chase UR transfers, see the wiki & discussion at 11.15.2015 Ultimate Rewards transfer ONLY to own & AU's airline/hotel accounts.
Print Wikipost

Problems Combining UR points between accounts

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2018, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by prech
Indeed, thanks! I should've considered linked accounts to my SO's accounts, rather than my own account not being linked to his.

Waited overnight and just tried again, sure enough, I was able to "Add household member" to link the SO's account.
Another satisfied customer. Glad it worked!
Old Mar 28, 2018, 12:35 pm

Remove closed card

Originally Posted by pallhedge
Another satisfied customer. Glad it worked!
Anyone knows how to remove linked but closed cards from UR account? There is no "remove card" option on the closed card.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by minnhaha
Anyone knows how to remove linked but closed cards from UR account? There is no "remove card" option on the closed card.
If there's no link to do it on the website, you'll need to call Chase. Poor design on their part.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by pallhedge
Some Chase UR cardholders experience this problem when they try to combine points from multiple cards onto one. What often works is to unlink all of the cards by clicking "Remove Saved Card" under the "combine points" menu. Then wait 24 hours and try again.
Had the problem, this advice solved it
jjmiller69 and pallhedge like this.

Last edited by mia; Jun 4, 2018 at 10:19 am Reason: Formatting
Old Jun 14, 2018, 3:24 pm

I encountered a problem when I tried to combine points (Freedom and CSP). The problem was that I can't see any cards in the "from" and "to" sections. There's nothing under "Move my points from" and only "Add household member" under "Move my points to". I checked some examples online and saw that there should be my freedom card and CSP. I'm thinking is that because I have two closed freedom accounts? (To be more accurate, it's because I lost my Freedom card twice.) Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks!
Old Jul 13, 2018, 9:48 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Can't transfer UR out of Freedom cards

Hi,

I have multiple chase cards linked to one another (in my household). While all cards seem to work to transfer points to my CSR, my two freedoms don't let me. Whenever I go to combine points, the cards do not show up and when I add manually my CSR card information it tells me the card cannot be added. Has anyone encountered this issue before?

thanks
Old Jul 13, 2018, 11:03 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by oneworld82
....Whenever I go to combine points, the cards do not show up....
1. Are there are any cancelled cards visible on the same User ID as any of the Freedom or CSR cards involved?

2. In my household opens lots of permutations. Explain how the cards are organized. Who is primary cardholder of each, and which cards share a UserID. (You don't need to use your real names, but for the sake of clarity we need to be able to unambiguously refer to a specific card.)
Old Jul 13, 2018, 3:22 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Very odd - I messaged customer serviced and they manually did it...
Old Sep 13, 2018, 8:54 am

I have combined points from my CIC to my CSP in both July and August and today, when I went to move the ponts to my CSP, not only was my CSP not listed, when I entered the info, I get a message saying that "that card is not eligible to receive points at this time."

I logged out and back in and tried again, getting the same message.

Any ideas on what is going on? Thanks.
Old Sep 25, 2018, 10:08 am

Has anyone else had a recent issue with combining points. On a monthly basis, I have been transferring my wife's Freedom UR points to my CSR account. Today, after the closing date, I went to combine her points with my CSR but my saved account was gone. This was the only account that I used to transfer. I went to add my CSR and got a message that it can't be combined with that account right now. Is this a bad sign of things to come?
Old Sep 25, 2018, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by rccsd
Has anyone else had a recent issue with combining points. On a monthly basis, I have been transferring my wife's Freedom UR points to my CSR account. Today, after the closing date, I went to combine her points with my CSR but my saved account was gone. This was the only account that I used to transfer. I went to add my CSR and got a message that it can't be combined with that account right now. Is this a bad sign of things to come?
No problems here. Saved account still in place; combining points just now was instant as usual.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 12:21 pm
RNE

Originally Posted by rccsd
Has anyone else had a recent issue with combining points.
Originally Posted by beltway
No problems here. Saved account still in place; combining points just now was instant as usual.
Also no problem here.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 8:12 pm

FWIW, it looks like it was a problem with transferring to my CSR. I was able to transfer to my Freedom and then transfer to CSR.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by Ames92
I have combined points from my CIC to my CSP in both July and August and today, when I went to move the ponts to my CSP, not only was my CSP not listed, when I entered the info, I get a message saying that "that card is not eligible to receive points at this time."

I logged out and back in and tried again, getting the same message.

Any ideas on what is going on? Thanks.
I had to message customer service to get these to combine. I will see what happens next month. I hope I can do it myself without having to message CS.
Old Dec 30, 2018, 8:34 am

Tried to combine points with spouses acct this am. Both at same address and have transferred points from his account to mine many times before.
Got message that "this account is not eligible to receive points at this time" . This was from a sapphire preferred to a ink business plus acct. Any idea why this would happen?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.