Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Problems Combining UR points between accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 29, 2015, 9:25 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beltway
For more current information on Chase-to-Chase UR transfers, see the wiki & discussion at 11.15.2015 Ultimate Rewards transfer ONLY to own & AU's airline/hotel accounts.
Print Wikipost

Problems Combining UR points between accounts

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2023, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by fredc84
Anyone have issues (or just avoid) transferring points from an EIN based Ch. Ink Pref account to a SSN based Ch. Ink Pref account? I have to get an agent to do it since it's the first time transfer from the EIN card.
Do you have them on the same log on account?
Old Oct 3, 2023, 9:03 am

Programs: Navy A-4 Skyhawk, B727 FE/FO, S80 FO, B757/767 FO, B737 CA
Originally Posted by Schnit
Do you have them on the same log on account?
No.
Old Oct 3, 2023, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by fredc84
No.
Thats your issue, if you add them to the same account it should work just fine
Old Oct 6, 2023, 2:41 pm

It seems like the Chase ultimate reward portal has been designed. I can't figure out now how to combine points between my cards. Am I missing something? Thanks!
Old Oct 6, 2023, 3:30 pm

gone now
ultypt, sgb1, ZenFlyer and 2 others like this.

Last edited by beltway; Apr 5, 2024 at 2:33 pm
Old Oct 6, 2023, 6:46 pm

Thanks!
beltway likes this.
Old Oct 13, 2023, 7:57 pm

THANKS!
Old Oct 27, 2023, 6:50 pm

Programs: AS 100K
Originally Posted by Paul5795
I am suddenly having trouble transferring UR points. I tried recently to transfer from my Freedom to my wife's Sapphire Reserve (which I had done successfully many times) and I got an error message. Then I realized that I her CC number had changed because we lost her card and got a new one. So I removed her old CC number, then realized there was no link or button to add a new external account. I checked my Ink account, and still no way to add an external account. I then looked at my wife's Sapphire Reserve account, and there was no apparent way to add an external account. The webpage still talks about transferring to external accounts, but now its not clear how to do it. Anyone else come across this problem? Should I call Chase?
so how did you go about adding an external account? did you end up calling? I'm in the same situation as you. Had to replace my CSR card due to fraud. I wanna add the new one to my separate business log-in account.
Old Oct 27, 2023, 7:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by atcanobbio
so how did you go about adding an external account? did you end up calling? I'm in the same situation as you. Had to replace my CSR card due to fraud. I wanna add the new one to my separate business log-in account.
You can call and ask them to add it, but almost all in your situation seem to have been unsuccessful. I have your exact scenario (CSR number changed, wanted to add it to business login) and so far have not been able to get anyone to do that. So every month when my Ink miles post I call and have them do the combining.
sgb1 likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2024, 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by notquiteaff
You can call and ask them to add it, but almost all in your situation seem to have been unsuccessful. I have your exact scenario (CSR number changed, wanted to add it to business login) and so far have not been able to get anyone to do that. So every month when my Ink miles post I call and have them do the combining.
I'm in the same exact boat... has there been an update?

Anyone had success in re-adding a historically linked card to combine points where the receiving card UR has had its numbers changed (mine was from fraud too)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.