Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report problems with Chase website here.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2018, 11:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
I can't seem to access the UR pages on online banking anymore from Chrome. Seems to still work via the Chase app and Safari, though. Anyone else noticing this issue? (Already tried clearing cache and it didn't help.)
Old Jan 27, 2019, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Looks like Chase fixed the issue I described above. Chrome works with the UR portal once again. ^
Old Jan 31, 2019, 7:30 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Reports of problems booking through Chase Travel have been moved to this thread:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chas...-problems.html
breakthrough37 likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 10:47 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K, Star Alliance Gold, Titanium Elite Marriott, Celebrity Elite, IHG, Hilton Diamond
Problems with Chase’s website

There have been problems with the website off and on for the last few months. The support staff only take messages and can not provide any technical support. You will receive different answers depending on who you reach. The only effective media of communication now seems to be chase@twitter. They have authorized Statement Credits when the website was down and I had to purchase the airline tickets directly from the carrier. I was promised 10,000 Courtesy Points and was given 5,000 points they added the additional 5,000 points. A couple years ago the website worked without any problems.
Old May 12, 2019, 11:43 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
I'm about ready to give up on Chase credit cards entirely as they've made it impossible to manage my accounts online. I have to manage 4 separate logins - business and personal accounts for my husband and me. A year or so ago, I started having problems logging in to my business account - the website required me to change my password EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I wanted to log in. It was a pain to re-enter card data and wait for the authorization code, but wasn't that big a deal because I only had one card on that account with not a lot of activity and obviously only one due date. A few months ago, the same issue happened on my husband's business account. In the last month, this problem is now on one of our personal accounts. I can't monitor expenses, make timely payments, etc, if I have to take the time to update the login info every time! We have 2-4 accounts linked to every login, with different due dates, so I need to access each login at least 2x a month. This should not be that hard! Help! Has anyone else had this problem and/or found a solution?

I am currently using a Safari browser on OS but when the problem happened with the first account I was using Chrome on a PC. The problem occurs whether I let it auto-fill the password or if I type it in manually.

Last edited by ehallison; May 12, 2019 at 11:50 am
Old May 12, 2019, 1:26 pm
mia

Originally Posted by ehallison
....I have to manage 4 separate logins - business and personal accounts for my husband and me. A year or so ago, I started having problems logging in to my business account - the website required me to change my password EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I wanted to log in......
You can ask Chase to combine each person's personal and business accounts into a single login. This will reduce the number of accounts from four to two. (You cannot do this yourself, it must be done by Chase.)

The frequent password reset problem can probably be fixed by changing the Username. If someone else is trying to login using your Username the account will be locked after a few failed attempts. This does not necessarily mean that anyone is trying to access your accounts, they could simply have a similar Username, but entered yours by mistake and saved it in their browser or in an automated program like Yodlee or Mint.

Last edited by mia; May 12, 2019 at 2:02 pm
Old Dec 15, 2021, 12:40 pm

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
We are unable to complete your request at this time

For the last few days when I try to access UR I am getting:
Thank you for using your Chase card. We are unable to complete your request at this time and suggest you try again later or call the number on the back of your card. We're available to help you any time.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patients.

I tried multiple devices and networks. I can access my spouse's UR account without issues. I am able to access the regular chase account of course.
Chase claims there is no block or anything wrong with my account, they are "researching".
Anyone has any thoughts??

thank you!
Old Dec 15, 2021, 5:26 pm

Programs: AA LTP, UA, DL, HH, Marriott/SPG
Originally Posted by dsauch
Thank you for using your Chase card. We are unable to complete your request at this time and suggest you try again later or call the number on the back of your card. We're available to help you any time.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patients.

I tried multiple devices and networks. I can access my spouse's UR account without issues. I am able to access the regular chase account of course.
Chase claims there is no block or anything wrong with my account, they are "researching".
Anyone has any thoughts??

thank you!
I'm having the same issue. It started last week, literally as soon as I downgraded my CSR to Freedom. It only affects my business login account (I have some Inks, which now I can't access the UR accounts either). But, it doesn't affect my personal login (with the Freedom being the only UR account there - so I can see Freedom UR account). My spouse has no issues either. I was on the phone with Chase for a while yesterday and they opened a case to research. I also tried on multiple devices and browsers, including the mobile app
Old Dec 16, 2021, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by dsauch
Me, too. Can access UR with my wife's account, but since the weekend have been getting the above with my account.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 7:45 pm

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
The promised call within 24h did not materialize...

12h later update - I have access back to entire UR portal. No notification from chase.

Last edited by dsauch; Dec 17, 2021 at 9:41 am
Old Dec 20, 2021, 12:16 pm

Programs: AA LTP, UA, DL, HH, Marriott/SPG
Originally Posted by I Love to Travel
I'm having the same issue. It started last week, literally as soon as I downgraded my CSR to Freedom. It only affects my business login account (I have some Inks, which now I can't access the UR accounts either). But, it doesn't affect my personal login (with the Freedom being the only UR account there - so I can see Freedom UR account). My spouse has no issues either. I was on the phone with Chase for a while yesterday and they opened a case to research. I also tried on multiple devices and browsers, including the mobile app
Update: 6 days after filing report with Chase, I now have full access again.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 11:34 am

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Chase Website Bugs Apr 14. Thought I got shutdown lol

Seems like Chase website and the UR homepage is down right now, got really scared that I got shut down lol.
Old Apr 15, 2023, 11:29 am

mobile app issue

When I check my reward status, I saw this in my mobile app: "We can't show your new account bonus tracker."
Old Apr 15, 2023, 11:59 am
mia

Welcome to Flyertalk. If you were previously able to view your rewards balance I would assume that there is some weekend system maintenance which is disabling the feature temporarily.
TheOnly likes this.
Old Apr 16, 2023, 12:13 pm

Anyone having problem with UR this weekend? I cannot transfer points to my UA account...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.