Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report problems with Chase website here.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2013, 9:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, DL plat
Report problems with Chase website here.

I know this might be a stupid question.

I just transfered my Ultimate points from my personal CC to my business CC 20 minutes ago. But I just suddenly cannot log in my business account on chase website after I was done the transfer on the personal CC account. Then 10 minutes later I cannot log in my person account on chase website either.

I know the big chance is that Chase website might be in the maintenance mode. But it scared me.I quickly tried to use my Chase CC on some websites and it still worked. It made me feel better.

I know I might be worrying about it too much. But I just would like to check if anyone has the same problem? Can not log in Chase website right now? Thanks.

Now. My personal CC account is back. But still cannot login business CC account on Chase.

We were unable to process your request. We're sorry. Please try again later. (1604)

Might need to call Chase tomorrow morning if it still fails

Last edited by dj1000; Aug 14, 2013 at 9:59 pm
Old Aug 14, 2013, 10:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
Website and mobile apps were down earlier, but working now.
Old Aug 15, 2013, 7:59 am

Programs: Bunch of mid-tiers
Website seems to be down again. I did get on to the mobile site.
Old Nov 22, 2014, 7:49 pm

Is anyone having problems with Chase website? (HELP: UR activity not showing up)

The last three weeks I have been having problems with the Chase UR website.

Basically on the rewards activity, I should be seeing this cycle's transactions, but I can view more by clicking "View more."
Furthermore, I used to be able to see "Shop Through Chase" activity, which allowed me to see how many points I got through their UR mall.
But now I am no longer able to see anything other than this cycle's transactions.

I've called technical support about a dozen times and emailed them on the website but so far all I get is a bunch of "we'll call you" or "we'll email you" type responses from incompetent nincompoops.

Is anyone else having these issues on the UR website?
I have multiple computers and multiple browsers and they're all having the same problem...
Old Nov 30, 2014, 6:12 pm

Having the same problem, I have not been able to see any 'Shop Through Chase' activity since the website upgrade. Like you I've attempted to access the site using multiple browsers (Chrome, IE). Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 6:55 pm

Programs: AMEX DL Reserve ✈ DL Diamond Medallion ✈ Marriott ✈ NWA
I'm having the same problem for the past few days
Old Dec 3, 2014, 12:34 am

Yeah I've called them more than 10 times and escalated several times, even sent them a tweet on twitter.

They are nice enough to respond to me but every time it's sort of like "we will get back to you" because nobody seems to be able to figure it out.
Old Dec 4, 2014, 12:40 am

Programs: SPG plt, United Plt, HHonors diamond , club carlson gold,
On the main reward home page next to "Your points balance and recent activity" there is a button labeled. See more activity. If you click that and scroll all the way down you will see shop through chase activity.
Old Dec 4, 2014, 4:48 pm

I've found the Chase site kinda picky when it comes with things like tracking/cookie blockers. If you have any of those things enabled try disabling them, or run a completely stock browser...

Good luck!
Old Dec 5, 2014, 7:44 pm

I've tried it with stock internet explorer as well as many other browsers on different computers.
It seems to be a browser-independent phenomenon.

Shop through chase activity is definitely missing on my page.
It seems like a glitch that is rare but not specific to me.

The page that should show shop through chase activity is:
https://ultimaterewardspoints.chase....wards-activity

For those of you with working Chase accounts, it should show the activity toward the bottom of the screen after you scroll down to the end of the "Most recent activity."

But on mine, it is gone.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 11:21 am

Chase Ultimate Rewards Website Down?

Looks like maybe Chase UR site is down? Anyone get this error:

Thank you for using your Chase card. We are unable to complete your request at this time and suggest you try again later or call the number on the back of your card. We're available to help you any time.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 11:56 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Exec Plat, DL Plat
Yes, I am getting the same error message.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 12:36 pm

Programs: AA Plat, CX Silver
Same.

Probably weekend maintenance.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:56 am

Seems to be back up fine now.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 9:58 pm

Ultimate Rewards Website Problems

I get the below error message when I try to log into Ultimate Rewards. My Chase login and accounts are all intact and working fine. Doesn't seem to be a systemwide issue. Has been going on for me for a couple days now. Tech support and customer service have no idea and say everything looks good on their end. Tried on multiple computers with multiple browsers. Anyone experience this before?

"Thank you for using your Chase card. We are unable to complete your request at this time and suggest you try again later or call the number on the back of your card. We're available to help you any time.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.