Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report problems with Chase website here.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2017, 6:47 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Alaska MVP; Free Agent Super Duper Diamond Treasure Chest ;)
The option to choose class of service for Flights seems to have disappeared! I was complaining about not being able to book Premium Economy, but now it looks like there is no option but to book only Economy class flights on the Ultimate Rewards portal.

Unless, I am missing something. Am I?
Old Jan 24, 2017, 10:00 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Caesars Diamond, K Fund
I also am having issues booking on the UR website. Can get all the way to the booking page where it tells me the itinerary is no longer available.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 3:36 am

Originally Posted by DCFinanceinFlight
I also am having issues booking on the UR website. Can get all the way to the booking page where it tells me the itinerary is no longer available.
Yes, it either gives me this message or just times out. I've been trying to book something for three days! I haven't called because I'm out of the country and not sure how to use the international collect number from a cell phone.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 7:54 am

Programs: AA Gold, Alaska MVP; Free Agent Super Duper Diamond Treasure Chest ;)
Originally Posted by DCFinanceinFlight
Happened to me a couple of times yesterday, till finally found an itinerary that was actually available! Annoying.
Old Feb 16, 2017, 11:54 am

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass
"Need to update browser"

About once a week when I attempt to login to my Chase account it tells me I need to update my browser. It does not take me to my account. Instead, it takes me to a page where I can download the latest version. I'm running Internet Explorer 11 which is the latest browser available. Usually I just close out my browser and reopen and the problem is fixed. Sometimes I have to do this 2 or 3 times. I find it quite annoying since I causes me to login multiple times. Has anyone else experienced this?
Old Feb 23, 2017, 9:35 am

can't access ultimate reward site

I haven't been able to access the Ultimate Rewards site through any of my Chase accounts since the beginning of the year using Chrome. I can get there in Explorer. -frustrating!
Old Feb 23, 2017, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by timmbco
I haven't been able to access the Ultimate Rewards site through any of my Chase accounts since the beginning of the year using Chrome. I can get there in Explorer. -frustrating!
i keep having to clear my chrome cookies for chrome. it works after ur delete chase cookies.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 4:53 pm

Programs: spg gold
When I try to book a hotel In St Martin (SXM) using UR I get an error. Talk to the travel department and a supervisor and they said they would take care of it, but it's still broke. I travel there often and that is why I collect there points; what a disappointment.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 3:12 pm

I receive the following message when attempting to access the UR portal through any of my personal and a.u. accounts:

Thank you for using your Chase card. We are unable to complete your request at this time and suggest you try again later or call the number on the back of your card. We're available to help you any time.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Is anyone else seeing a similar message right now?

Is this a server maintenance issue or have my accounts been flagged by Chase for something?
Old Mar 17, 2017, 3:55 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass
Originally Posted by OliverB
I receive the following message when attempting to access the UR portal through any of my personal and a.u. accounts:

Is anyone else seeing a similar message right now?

Is this a server maintenance issue or have my accounts been flagged by Chase for something?
Had this happen a few times. They're probably just doing maintenance. Unless you're doing something to get flagged, I wouldn't worry about it.
Old May 1, 2017, 9:30 am

ERROR: A general error occurred while attempting to process your request.

Been getting this error for weeks trying to book activities in San Francisco....

anyone else?
Old May 1, 2017, 12:57 pm

Three of my chase cards are all showing "unavailable" on the website when I log in, and my UR balance is short all the points on those cards.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 7:38 pm

Trying to book rewards hotel ressie on iPad. The BOOK button does nothing. Tried using the Chase app and the website via Safari browser on iPad. Clicking the BOOK button shows a short cycle like the site is going to accept the click, then nothing. Strange.
Old Jul 30, 2017, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

UR portal is completely down this weekend

Trying to access for printing an upcoming stay in South Africa. UR portal is down "for maintenance".

The UR site is one of the worst bank related sites I have ever seen. Very slow to load anything.
Old Jul 30, 2017, 4:16 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

But I was just on the UR portal early and late this afternoon (from a laptop computer, not a phone or tablet), and I saw no message about its being down.

On the other hand, I saw nothing useful in its flight offerings, so it would have saved me some time if it had told me it was down.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.