Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Expired 2009 offer]100,000 miles for new BA Chase VISA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Expired 2009 offer]100,000 miles for new BA Chase VISA

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2009, 7:32 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by pinniped
Regarding the earlier question about 2 accts 1 address....is this ever an issue with Chase? I'm seeing others get 2 accts, one for wife, etc. - do you need two addresses?
No-my wife and I were both approved with the same address.
Old Nov 9, 2009, 7:43 pm

I applied for it yesterday afternoon. I checked on the status today and it's still the generic "wait 2 weeks". I hope they update the status soon and I hope I get approved for the card. There are a few bills I'd like to pay with it already.
Old Nov 9, 2009, 7:57 pm

Programs: UA 1P / *A Gold, SPG Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Amtrak S+
Called yesterday and was not getting an answer. Just called now and was approved. Will receive card in 7-10 days. Just in time for Black Friday!
Old Nov 9, 2009, 8:10 pm

Programs: AA (PLATINUM), HHonors (DIAMOND)
Originally Posted by Enjoralas
GF got the 14 days message yesterday, called back today and she had an approval message. Don't give up hope!
what phone number did you call to find the status?
Old Nov 9, 2009, 8:12 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Premier, *Wood, Marriott Silver Elite
Originally Posted by Novagal
Called yesterday and was not getting an answer. Just called now and was approved. Will receive card in 7-10 days. Just in time for Black Friday!
Applied friday night, when I call 800 number to check status, system cannot find the info on my account.Spoke to rep and they were not able to find the application with my SSN or my name/address. I was told it can take upto 3 business days

Wife applied on Sunday, and 800 number status line has regular app received message. Anyone else experiencing the same .....

Thanks
Old Nov 9, 2009, 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by flyer121

Same one as everyone else, the one listed in post 214.
Old Nov 9, 2009, 8:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
I had the BA Visa from BankOne/FirstUSA years ago. Does this mean that I'd be ineligible for the startup miles from the Chase BA Visa?
Old Nov 9, 2009, 8:30 pm

Programs: AA (PLATINUM), HHonors (DIAMOND)
Originally Posted by asiaFT
Applied friday night, when I call 800 number to check status, system cannot find the info on my account.Spoke to rep and they were not able to find the application with my SSN or my name/address. I was told it can take upto 3 business days

Wife applied on Sunday, and 800 number status line has regular app received message. Anyone else experiencing the same.
same thing for me. System can't find anything.
Old Nov 9, 2009, 8:33 pm

Programs: NW Silver, CO Silver,SPG Gold, USMint Presidential, Chase/BA 100k, Airtran Wendy's cups
My wife was approved and mine is still under review. I have a feeling I was denied. I just received a CO Master Card a few weeks ago. Totally upset about it. If I'm still under review, are my chances slim? She applied 2 days after me.

Last edited by nwa330; Nov 9, 2009 at 8:40 pm
Old Nov 9, 2009, 8:34 pm

Programs: AA PLT,VS Silver,SPG gold, Hilton, AMEX Plat, BA nothing.
Originally Posted by flyer121
Here you go flyer.

800-945-2006

then press #, the 1, then enter your SSN.
Old Nov 9, 2009, 8:38 pm

j3brooklyn. Would you be so kind as to edit your OP to include the status line?

I see you added the link for the application. Thanks.
Old Nov 9, 2009, 9:09 pm

Programs: N/A (kid =! no travel :( )
So I suspect I could get this but I really dont need a new card (happy with my schwab and blue cash), but I am wondering if my GF could. She has no real income (volunteer for the year at hospital while applying to medical school) and very little past credit (no loans/1 student card). I am unsure of her score but I am sure since she has had the card she has always paid it off. What would you suspect her chances are?
Old Nov 9, 2009, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT 2MM
Originally Posted by RedSox
j3brooklyn. Would you be so kind as to edit your OP to include the status line?

I see you added the link for the application. Thanks.
Done.
Old Nov 9, 2009, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by pattermj
So I suspect I could get this but I really dont need a new card (happy with my schwab and blue cash), but I am wondering if my GF could. She has no real income (volunteer for the year at hospital while applying to medical school) and very little past credit (no loans/1 student card). I am unsure of her score but I am sure since she has had the card she has always paid it off. What would you suspect her chances are?
No income, no substantial credit history, chances of approval are probably not good.

However, only Chase can answer your question.
Old Nov 9, 2009, 9:34 pm

Programs: NW Silver, CO Silver,SPG Gold, USMint Presidential, Chase/BA 100k, Airtran Wendy's cups
Originally Posted by pattermj
It asked for household income. Add both income together. they diffidently are looking and your debit ratio. Trust me I'm a commercial banker for a large institution.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.