Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2012, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

All of my stays tracked immediately and posted properly within 1 or 2 days of Radisson posting them for Radisson and Country Inn. My Park Inn stays never showed up on the site at all and I submitted tickets on them a long time ago and they still have to shown up at all, even in tracked.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 4:11 pm

How long does it usually take to go from Pending to Approved?
Old Jul 16, 2012, 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by TheAJ

God only knows. could be months Natasha disappears and does not appear to be giving any status updates anymore.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 4:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by TheAJ
I'd like to know too. I have just got my stays from tracking to pending, I also got someone to sign up and AFAIK he bought about $1500 worth of marriott GC. I could see someone signed up using my referral but I can't see anything about my referral bonus at all.

For other cash back programmes it turns into pending for about at least 30 days, some longer, so I'm not that worried as long as I can see the stays are posted.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
The reservations I made for Country Inn and Radisson are being tracked correctly. However, the one I made for Park Inn is not even showing.
If I submit a missing claim, won't they deny it because it will show it's a Park Inn reservation and not a CI&S/Radisson?
Park Inn stays should be eligible for CB. See:

Originally Posted by TopCashBack
. . .
I did read in this thread that a couple of members were concerned that they had booked and stayed at Park Inn hotels but their cashback hasn't appeared. It was confirmed to me verbally and in writing that Radisson, Country Inns & Suites and Park Inn bookings made via Radisson's link would all earn cashback. If you have not found this to be the case with Park Inn, please submit a claim to us (to avoid confusion, the merchant name you will have to select in the claims drop-down list is Radisson) and we will take a look at what's happened.

Natasha
To date I have had one Country Inn stay and one referral payable. They both took about a month after the associated stay. I have a second referral, a second Country Inn, and a Radisson (from the problem period) that are all about a month old that show pending. I have a second Radisson from last week that shows pending and two Park Inns from two months ago that do not show at all, and for which I sent support tickets three weeks ago. Finally, I have two future Park Plaza stays showing as $0.

Other than the Park Inn issue, things are going pretty well. Perhaps people have different experiences with CB sites, but Fatwallet pays after about 3 months I think and BigCrumbs about 1.5-2.5 months. Oh, and Cartera sites NEVER pay!
Old Jul 17, 2012, 4:46 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
Hi TopCashBack/Natasha

Any news on when the Radisson stays from early June will post? Its been a bit since the last post.

Also, how long does it normally take venders to post and for TopCashBack rebates to get to Payable. Along with the Radission stay at the start of June, I have another transaction from mid-June that has not moved to Payable status.

Tx for your help.

Originally Posted by TopCashBack
Hi everyone,

I hope you all had enjoyable celebrations yesterday.

I just want to let you know that, although I'm yet to have an update on when bookings and stays during the affected period will be corrected (due to the necessary people being away from their offices during Independence Day week), I've been keeping an eye on this thread daily. I'm very glad to see that some transactions seem to be working their way to each status they should be.

I will try and jog along communications and will be back again soon with more information.

Many thanks for your patience,

Natasha
Old Jul 17, 2012, 11:34 am

i noticed a change in my account. My CC stays that have not had any action now show confirmed. hopefully payable comes around quickly.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 12:58 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Looks like a similar story here,
Rad and CI are OK, Park Inn not.

I too will have to submit a followup request.

Last edited by MrHalliday; Jul 21, 2012 at 10:52 pm
Old Jul 21, 2012, 10:25 pm

Programs: Whoever Has the Best Bonus
Two stays booked through TopCashback, one Country Inn, one Park Inn, bought booked within a few minutes of each other and used on one weekend. Both posted to my Club Carlson accounts very quickly, and Country Inn cash back posted at the same time. Park Inn did not, so submitted cash back request.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 9:29 am

Warning:
Topcashback could NOT award multiple bookings for the same hotel made in a short time.
It would only award cashback for the first or the last booking.
The rest bookings will display as $0 cashback in cashback history.

This is true at least for country inn hotels and has been proven twice.

Of course, as a rule of thumb, we cleared the cache, and clicked through topcashback's link again for a new booking.

Other old cashback websites such as mr rebates or ebates do NOT have such problem.

Originally Posted by milaohu
I just realize one of my two reservations is showing cashback amount $0.00. What does that mean?
The other reservation booked the same day is showing the correct amount though.

Date Purchase Amount Cash Back
06 Jul 2012 $53.40 $0.00
06 Jul 2012 $53.40 $5.34
Old Jul 24, 2012, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by milaohu
Warning:
Topcashback could NOT award multiple bookings for the same hotel made in a short time.
It would only award cashback for the first or the last booking.
The rest bookings will display as $0 cashback in cashback history.

This is true at least for country inn hotels and has been proven twice.

Of course, as a rule of thumb, we cleared the cache, and clicked through topcashback's link again for a new booking.

Other old cashback websites such as mr rebates or ebates do NOT have such problem.
How short time do you mean? 1 day, 2 days?

They ought to give you the cash back and it really doesn't matter if it's 1 day or 1 minute in between.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 10:30 am

What's the current turnaround time on Support tickets getting resolved?

I have some Park Inn stays in "Waiting for topcashback" status for a couple weeks now.

And I have a Radisson stay that was BRG'ed and improperly tracked at $0 for about 2 months and still waiting.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by bender29
What's the current turnaround time on Support tickets getting resolved?

I have some Park Inn stays in "Waiting for topcashback" status for a couple weeks now.

And I have a Radisson stay that was BRG'ed and improperly tracked at $0 for about 2 months and still waiting.
when you find that out please let us all know. I think we all have multi month cases open, and TCB is not providing any more details.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 3:30 pm

Programs: Priority Club Plat, AA Gold
Did anyone else's cash back disappear from their TCB account? I'm just left with referral credit in one account and nothing in the other. The hotel money, which credited late after that email we all received (no action on my part) has been removed on July 24th .
Old Jul 24, 2012, 5:55 pm

mine are still there confirmed but pending payout.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.