Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebs on BA

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2011, 2:53 pm

Programs: BAEC
Dunno if I should admit to recognising him or not but saw Barry Manilow shouting loudly with another American guy about music on iTunes in T5 HMV last tuesday.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 4:50 pm

Programs: MUCCI - Order of the Diamond Hairbrush and Champion of Queens,BA Broon,HH Diamond,PC Plat,BA Amex
You did well recognising him-- I thought only his surgeon could recognise him these days !
Old Dec 13, 2011, 5:49 pm

Programs: BAEC
LOL! There can't be that many people running around looking like a melted yellow crayola crayon ;-)
Old Dec 13, 2011, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by GLAGirlie
Dunno if I should admit to recognising him or not but saw Barry Manilow shouting loudly with another American guy about music on iTunes in T5 HMV last tuesday.
Welcome to FT.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 6:32 pm

Programs: BA Blue forever!
Did anyone see the Beckham family arrive from LAX at LHR this a.m?
There were some photos in the Daily Mail. I'm not a particular fan but the children were adorable, dressed for a UK holiday. But the poor little baby was bothered by the flashes of the paperazzi. Perhaps they weren't even on BA but they must have gone through the Bradley Terminal. It looked as though they were on a late flight so the children would sleep.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 3:07 am

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Titanium
Maybe they were flying to Paris
Old Dec 19, 2011, 5:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Rihanna

My very first celebrity spotting: Rihanna on LIS LHR yesterday. Lots of hair and probably too much make-up, but a very pretty girl. Impeccable behaviour from a pop diva - she hooded up and slept most of the way.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 6:24 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
My very first celebrity spotting: Rihanna on LIS LHR yesterday. Lots of hair and probably too much make-up, but a very pretty girl. Impeccable behaviour from a pop diva - she hooded up and slept most of the way.
!!!! WOW! Love Rihanna! ^
Old Dec 19, 2011, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
My very first celebrity spotting: Rihanna on LIS LHR yesterday.
CE?
Old Dec 19, 2011, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by Genius1
CE?
you bet!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 4:10 pm

Remember seeing Rihanna a couple of years ago in the F lounge in PHX, entered when everyone had just left to board, missed my opportunity should have regaled her with some experiences of Grantley Adams Int of her home island.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 4:16 pm

Programs: BAEC, AA, Emirates, Hilton, Hyatt, Taj Hotels
Originally Posted by mikey2124
!!!! WOW! Love Rihanna! ^
I agree; she would have drawn my attention too; lovely Bajan accent - cue probable punch in the mouth from Mrs B
Old Dec 19, 2011, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by Betteronacamel
I agree; she would have drawn my attention too; lovely Bajan accent - cue probable punch in the mouth from Mrs B

She's amazing!!!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 4:35 pm

Programs: Lots, some no/low status some high status, can't be bothered to list them :-)
Originally Posted by daph
Did anyone see the Beckham family arrive from LAX at LHR this a.m?
There were some photos in the Daily Mail. I'm not a particular fan but the children were adorable, dressed for a UK holiday. But the poor little baby was bothered by the flashes of the paperazzi. Perhaps they weren't even on BA but they must have gone through the Bradley Terminal. It looked as though they were on a late flight so the children would sleep.
They usually take Air New Zealand.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 5:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by mikey2124
Betteronacamel View Post

She's amazing!!!
And just how do you know Mrs B young man

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.