Celebs on BA

Old Dec 19, 2011, 7:02 pm

Programs: BA Gold, CX Gold (OW Sapphire), Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by daph
Did anyone see the Beckham family arrive from LAX at LHR this a.m?
There were some photos in the Daily Mail. I'm not a particular fan but the children were adorable, dressed for a UK holiday. But the poor little baby was bothered by the flashes of the paperazzi. Perhaps they weren't even on BA but they must have gone through the Bradley Terminal. It looked as though they were on a late flight so the children would sleep.
They were in the UK to support the "Millies" - Military awards created by The Sun newspaper in honour of HM Forces.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 6:11 am

Programs: BA-GGL, HHonors Diamond
In the CCR just passed by the singer seal
Old Dec 20, 2011, 8:18 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by SA1980
In the CCR just passed by the singer seal
Any sign of his wife.

Ding Dong
Old Dec 20, 2011, 8:27 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Amazing what social networks tell you. I've not heard of Seal for a couple of years, yet today I've been notified by both Flyertalk and Facebook that he's in the CCR
Old Dec 20, 2011, 9:43 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
Amazing what social networks tell you. I've not heard of Seal for a couple of years, yet today I've been notified by both Flyertalk and Facebook that he's in the CCR
His album is being advertised on TV at the moment...
Old Dec 20, 2011, 2:56 pm

Programs: BAEC, AA, Emirates, Hilton, Hyatt, Taj Hotels
Originally Posted by Jimmie76
And just how do you know Mrs B young man
I know Mrs B(etteronacamel) reasonably well - well enough to know that getting caught lusting after RiRi will result in 'consequences'

For the record I do not know Mrs B(eckham) which is who you imagine I meant.

Thank you for the 'young man' though - I am just about old enough to be the lovely Bajan's father - which wouldn't make it wrong
Old Dec 20, 2011, 3:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by Betteronacamel
I know Mrs B(etteronacamel) reasonably well - well enough to know that getting caught lusting after RiRi will result in 'consequences'

For the record I do not know Mrs B(eckham) which is who you imagine I meant.

Thank you for the 'young man' though - I am just about old enough to be the lovely Bajan's father - which wouldn't make it wrong
I know you do (I'd be surprised if you didn't) but young mikey2124 with his comment
Originally Posted by mikey2124
She's amazing!!!
that made me wonder
Old Dec 27, 2011, 3:20 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Richard E Grant; Gatters First Lounge; Lovely luvvy
Old Dec 27, 2011, 3:34 am

Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
He was part of quite an inpressive opening of Christmas at LA Live last year. A very inpressive turnout of celebs and people to watch the couple of hours of entertainment.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 4:49 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by Globaliser
Try me. I'm very practised at it! And I'm not well known for anything (other perhaps than picking fights on FT).
Good grief. Those efforts do not even qualify as "fights"!

*In fact, I think they are usually called well-reasoned arguments.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 7:46 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, VS Gold, IHG Plat, HH Gold.
Former MSP Wendy Alexander and her two young kids on the BA1446 LHR-EDI yesterday.

JAT
Old Dec 27, 2011, 9:05 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Silver, Scandic 3rd Floor, PC Pleb, FB Off White, Tufty Club
John Hannah was on the 178 from JFK last Wednesday. I don't know what class he was flying, but came through the curtain a couple of times into Y with his sone to use the "facilities".
Old Dec 27, 2011, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by FenLandK
John Hannah was on the 178 from JFK last Wednesday. I don't know what class he was flying, but came through the curtain a couple of times into Y with his sone to use the "facilities".
Interesting, can they use the facilities in Y even though their tickets were more expensive than Y????
Old Dec 27, 2011, 9:09 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Did anyone tell him off for using the Y facilities when he wasn't in Y?
Old Dec 27, 2011, 9:18 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Perhaps he peeked through the curtain while investigating a murrrrrrrrdurrr! Oops! Wrong Scottish TV crime drama. Besides Ken Stott played the better Detective Rebus through my eyes, exposing the character's inner torment with greater conviction than the voice of the Co-op managed

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.