Celebs on BA

Old Jan 2, 13, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Maybe I have to increase my onboard magazine reading, but about 95& of the people mentioned in this thread I have to Google... I am clueless at all this.
Old Jan 2, 13, 4:00 pm

Programs: Mucci Petit Four de Pucci, RedVee's Navigator Badge, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by BingBongBoy View Post
Maybe I have to increase my onboard magazine reading, but about 95& of the people mentioned in this thread I have to Google... I am clueless at all this.
Same here, perhaps closer to 100%. I see this cluelessness definitely as a positive attribute. Happy New Year BBB.
Old Jan 2, 13, 4:16 pm

Programs: BA Blue
Originally Posted by cheryltheperil View Post
Jimmy Carr in the BA Lounge at Gatwick on 28th December, flying to Male
Are you sure that it wasn't Alan Carr flying to male?
Old Jan 2, 13, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Silver)
I used to meet a fair few in my job in the Media and I didn't know who most of them were, and spent a while working out who I was about to meet. You are not alone.^
Old Jan 2, 13, 4:27 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Silver
Celebs on BA

Gaz. I am now insanely jealous you were on a flight with Finger Boy aka Sebastian Vettel.
Old Jan 2, 13, 4:38 pm
Community Director

That might be a good thing. This way, no one can accuse you of giving better service to celeb so and so.
Old Jan 3, 13, 12:47 am

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K View Post
That might be a good thing. This way, no one can accuse you of giving better service to celeb so and so.
Even if he knew the celebs, BBB could not give them better service. It's well known on BAFT he gives all his customers the very best service possible
Old Jan 3, 13, 3:47 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Please continue here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...er-thread.html

Search this Thread