Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2023, 9:48 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver, IHG Gold
Is there a particular pattern as to whether you get a physical menu or not? In the last three years I’ve only ever had one!
Old Jan 14, 2023, 11:05 pm

Programs: ASLEF
Originally Posted by Coffeemadman
Is there a particular pattern as to whether you get a physical menu or not? In the last three years I’ve only ever had one!
As far as I'm aware, menus are provided on domestic routes (because of the legalities of having to provide kcal values) and Band 3 and 4 routes. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.
adrianlondon, Genius1 and Blenheim like this.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 2:02 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Originally Posted by KARFA
A quarter.

There is also a promotion on atm, if you manage to group up with three other passengers on the flight and find your quarters match to make up the original scotch egg, all four passengers get 50k avios.
but it’s 50k to share between the 4 again
KARFA likes this.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 2:34 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
Breakfast on today’s INV-LHR early morning flight. It was very very hot!!!

Regards

aks120
Old Jan 15, 2023, 2:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by TrainDriverSparky
As far as I'm aware, menus are provided on domestic routes (because of the legalities of having to provide kcal values) and Band 3 and 4 routes. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.
That's correct. It would be nice if BA simply provided them on all routes, but I can see the cost advantages of not doing so.
TrainDriverSparky likes this.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 3:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Confus
Does anyone know the wines they have currently? Is the famous Primitivo still going?
(Italian) Primitivo or (Argentinian) Malbec for reds, Californian Chardonnay or a Sauvignon Blanc the origin of which I don't remember for whites.
KARFA and Confus like this.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 3:25 am

Programs: BA Gold, easyJet Plus, YHA platinum, Amex Centurion, Peugeot owners club, Stagecoach gold rider
Ba861 prg-lhr 19.05

These meal have been covered before but a data entry, should anyone be coming back from Prague.

interesting flight, mini champagne bottles, being poured in to the glass in the galley and not receiving the full bottles. Then the crew ran out of meals and over heard the crew say “give the non status pax a crew meal they won’t know the difference”

Old Jan 15, 2023, 3:33 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by NickB
(Italian) Primitivo or (Argentinian) Malbec for reds, Californian Chardonnay or a Sauvignon Blanc the origin of which I don't remember for whites.
this was on the menu today from EDI

Confus and Flyertalker001342 like this.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 3:37 am

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
Originally Posted by Coffeemadman
ditto – in fact, the only ones I have seen in recent times have been those left in the seat pocket from a previous flight.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 3:44 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by TarquinMontague
These meal have been covered before but a data entry, should anyone be coming back from Prague.

interesting flight, mini champagne bottles, being poured in to the glass in the galley and not receiving the full bottles. Then the crew ran out of meals and over heard the crew say “give the non status pax a crew meal they won’t know the difference”
I'm not doubting you in the slightest; I'm just slightly in awe of anyone being able to hear anything on a plane. My ears just go in terms of being able to pick up voices, and someone sitting next to me may as well have to shout

Me hearing the CE menu choices:

LCSinTexas and DXB2745 like this.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 5:17 am

Originally Posted by aks120
Breakfast on today’s INV-LHR early morning flight. It was very very hot!!!

Regards

aks120
Is the jam for laying over the cereal bar or did you eat the croissant/roll beforehand?

Last edited by Prospero; Jan 19, 2023 at 11:37 am Reason: remove quoted image
Old Jan 15, 2023, 5:24 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
Originally Posted by jamestg
Is the jam for laying over the cereal bar or did you eat the croissant/roll beforehand?
I was offered a croissant but refused. They also came out about 10 mins after serving with my little fruit pot - not sure where it had run off to!

Regards

aks120
Old Jan 15, 2023, 11:41 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club - Silver, Nectar, Tesco
I'm flying in business from AMS-LGW next week on the 1450 departure - what am I likely to be served?
Old Jan 15, 2023, 11:48 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by IJN Harekaze
I'm flying in business from AMS-LGW next week on the 1450 departure - what am I likely to be served?
afternoon tea.
Flyertalker001342 likes this.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 1:17 pm

Programs: BA Gold, ELAL Top Platinum

Same meal again. BA323 CDG-LHR KSML

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.