Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

High-flying barrister, 41, and his family are removed from BA flight at Heathrow

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

High-flying barrister, 41, and his family are removed from BA flight at Heathrow

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2024, 2:45 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by BTP
Just "skim watched" the video. Yes he was rude, but did that merit him being removed from the aircraft by armed police?

Being rude, arrogant, entitled, dislikeable, etc. are not attractive traits. But neither are they crimes.

Anyhow, an interesting discussion, but one I shall exit now!

Safe and happy flying all!
Cheers,
BTP
Actually, swearing at crew (threatening, abusive or insulting words….) is an offence/crime. I’m not 100% sure which Act but I want to say Air Navigation Order (it’s been some years since I learnt it). Summary only I think but you can be removed by police from the plane (and that’s another offence if you don’t).

The armed bit is neither here nor there - Heathrow (uniformed) police are armed and have been for some time.

I think I’ve worked it out! Have you ever tried to cook a hotdog on a plane? (In Club?)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.