Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

GGL/CCR July/Aug/Sept Renewals - I need your help

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GGL/CCR July/Aug/Sept Renewals - I need your help

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2021, 4:59 am

Programs: Was BA GGL but no longer travelling
Fantastic news. As one of the merry band of 22 this is great news. Maybe my 0TP isn't looking so sad after all.
Iamnotlost and HFHFFlyer like this.
Old Mar 9, 2021, 5:03 am

Programs: BA GFL GGL/CCR, VS Lifetime Gold
Thanks everyone. I have managed to get 80TPs since August......compared with 5000+ for the last 5 years!
Old Mar 9, 2021, 7:09 am

Programs: BA GGL
Excellent news! Thank you to msm200uk for your role in this happy outcome.
As the return flight in my only booked trip for this membership year has been cancelled I am almost looking forward to taking a screen shot at the end of my year with "nil point". If I'm reduced to looking forward to something like that I really need to get out more once it is allowed
alex67500 and msm2000uk like this.
Old Mar 9, 2021, 7:26 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
I'm almost feeling like a high earner with my 100 TP Thanks again, msm2000uk 👍🏻
golfmad, msm2000uk and Iamnotlost like this.
Old Mar 10, 2021, 12:35 am

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Many thanks, M, for all you time and efforts on this. A great outcome. We should all have a celebratory drink in the CCR when it finally opens again.
ThatT1Feeling likes this.
Old Mar 10, 2021, 12:36 am

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Duplicate
Old Mar 11, 2021, 2:58 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Originally Posted by chspw1
Thanks everyone. I have managed to get 80TPs since August......compared with 5000+ for the last 5 years!
I managed 995 since August and I thought it was crazy low but turns out I might actually be towards top of the leaderboard!
ThatT1Feeling likes this.
Old Mar 11, 2021, 3:27 am

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Wozza2404
I managed 995 since August and I thought it was crazy low but turns out I might actually be towards top of the leaderboard!

ive got a whopping 80 TP since last august and currently have 4900TP now booked from sept-feb already so looks like i'll hit my CCR card again after a few years lapsing.

but concur with the others and appreciate the efforts you made!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.