Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

New release of ba.com (now partially deployed after long beta test period)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New release of ba.com (now partially deployed after long beta test period)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2017, 12:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by xenole
I found the booking class in MMB easily but it's handy during booking as some Q class flights might yield 5TP compared to 10TP for say S class for the near enough the same price or maybe an hour apart.
indeed my problem is at the booking stage.

another one: now your default log in screen doesn't seem to offer avoid booking or cash and upgrade: you need extra stages to do that. Because frequent flyer members typically don't want/need to use their avions, right?
Old Aug 27, 2017, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
awful awful awful!

So many extra (and unnecessary) clicks to search for fares.

I thought the VS redo was bad but this is worse!
Old Aug 27, 2017, 10:11 am

Programs: BA Gold
Looks totally crap.

Bring back the old BA.com
Old Aug 27, 2017, 1:55 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Now this is kind of stupid.

When I go to MMB and want to change my special meal requests, it wouldn't show which meal I've selected before "for privacy reasons".

Really?

orbitmic likes this.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 2:01 pm

Programs: BA GfL/GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by florens

When I go to MMB and want to change my special meal requests, it wouldn't show which meal I've selected before "for privacy reasons".

Really?

myflightsapp should still show your meal selection 😉
Old Aug 27, 2017, 2:10 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by megaloman
myflightsapp should still show your meal selection 😉
Of course it does. But it is not user friendly to either have to use a second app/website or reselect the choice. What's that with "privacy issues" on my booking?! That doesn't make sense at all.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 2:11 pm

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by florens

Really?

That has always been the case.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 2:13 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by mikebg
That has always been the case.
Alright, fair enough. I don't recall it though.

What is the reason for it?
Old Aug 28, 2017, 10:18 am

Programs: BA Gold; FB Silver; SPG; IHG Gold
I'm trying to select seats for a sector that is booked on IB but operated by BA. The flight is showing in MMB but I do not get the option of seeing or changing my seat. I'm not sure if this is down to new design or simply something that has always been the case with tickets booked with other airlines- I guess I can always try and log on via IB.com. Don't recall encountering this before....
Old Aug 29, 2017, 12:51 am

Programs: BA GfL/GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by Southlondonbonviveur
I'm trying to select seats for a sector that is booked on IB but operated by BA. The flight is showing in MMB but I do not get the option of seeing or changing my seat. I'm not sure if this is down to new design or simply something that has always been the case with tickets booked with other airlines- I guess I can always try and log on via IB.com. Don't recall encountering this before....
Try qatarairways.com 😉
Old Aug 29, 2017, 1:10 am

Originally Posted by Southlondonbonviveur
Word of advice; never ever book anything through IB or fly IB. In fact, avoid IB at all costs. It is a scam.
Roger likes this.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 6:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Petrus
Word of advice; never ever book anything through IB or fly IB. In fact, avoid IB at all costs. It is a scam.
I'll take the IB A340 on LHR-MAD over anything BA offers (including the silly o'clock 777).
deboyzoned likes this.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 1:30 pm

Programs: BA silver
Can anyone please tell me where to find the ticket number in the new MMB?

Trying to work out why a booking through my work travel agent isnt appearing in my account, even though the receipt from the travel agent and MyFlights App both show my FF number and the ticket number (wondering if it's a ticketing issue maybe). I cant find the ticket number in any of my bookings on ba.com

I've tried adding it to my account on both ba.com & the app, and it appears to be successful, but never appears.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 1:34 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by paul71
Can anyone please tell me where to find the ticket number in the new MMB?
It never did show in BA.com MMB, but it should show on the BA App, both Android and iOS, under More Flight Details.

Alternatively it may show here, under the e-ticket tab:

https://classic.checkmytrip.com/plne...&SITE=XCMTXXNS

And you may also find it at the top left of Finnair's equivalent to MMB.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 1:44 pm

Programs: BA silver
brilliant, thanks. I never twigged that the ticket number wasn't in ba.com MMB until I needed it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.