Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 30, 2015, 3:57 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: S_W_S
European BA destinations without lounge access.
As investigated by FlyerTalk's very own c-w-s. (See post.)

No lounge, and no other lounge in airport: Typically these airports also have very limited facilities airside
BGO, BIA, BIQ, CFU, CHQ, CMF, EFL, EGC, FDH, FSC, FUE, GNB, GRX, JSI, JTR, KGS, KLX, LEI, LIG, MAH, MJV, NTE, OVD, PUY (their VIP lounge isn't available to passengers), PVK, UIP, ZTH (LCY has an external lounge in a separate building, so in the CIP category).

No lounge, but vouchers provided
LPA perhaps temporarily as of 1 May 2019

No lounge for BA, but there is for other airlines / Priority Pass
ACE, CAG (see this post), CGN (route suspended), FNC, HER (lounge opening times restricted), HUY (route suspended), KRK, OLB (BA charter CE can use lounge however), OPO, NUE (lounge is airside but register landside) Lounge at NUE now available to BA PAX (see this post), PMO (lounge closed until end of 2022), SKG , SPU, STR, SVQ. For RHO (see this post), TLL (route suspended).

No lounge for BA, but airport CIP lounge available
BDS (but very limited in scope, €25 online), BJV (€25 walk up fee), JMK (also PP), LCY (separate building), MPL (€18),

New routes with lounge
AAL, BIO, FLR, INV, KRK, VLC.

Print Wikipost

BA Lounge Database | Europe

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2013, 6:15 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your updates and support. It's all being recorded and there is a big update coming. I hope to have it ready to upload tomorrow evening. Keep your comments coming
Old Nov 1, 2013, 12:17 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Update is now complete. Well almost. If anyone has recently flown out of Turin, Thessaloniki and/or Catania could you confirm the current lounge arrangements for BA passengers at these airports.
Old Nov 1, 2013, 12:41 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; VS Lifetime Gold
Great job, but please note:

1) GRX opens a 30-seat lounge for its BA-LCY (airport's only international, scheduled) flights - serving wine, beer, soft drinks, tea, coffee & pre-plated snacks (ham, crackers and mini-Danish) to mainly DYKWIA CE & status pax.

2) Isn't the code for Valencia VLC?

Last edited by Prospero; Feb 7, 2014 at 12:32 pm Reason: Remove lengthy quotation
Old Nov 1, 2013, 12:45 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; VS Lifetime Gold
ANE has a small lounge with TV and Nespresso machine for status pax (not bad for an airport with only 1 commercial route (BA to LCY)!!

Last edited by Prospero; Feb 7, 2014 at 12:32 pm Reason: Remove lengthy quotation
Old Nov 2, 2013, 10:17 am

Finnair non-Schengen lounge, Helsinki. Minor correction: Free champagne at the Bar for OWEs. The Bar is not always manned but any member of staff can help. Sparkling wine (Italian prosecco) is free and self-service for everyone.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 10:23 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Mucci de buveur de gin
Good news nordic - I'm off to HEL at the end of the month!
Old Jan 1, 2014, 12:55 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Could you correct the location details for Orly lounge? I was there today and it is actually in Hall 1 at ORY(W) not Hall 2. There are a pair of lifts on the right just after Starbucks as you are walking in to Hall 1. The lounge is on floor 2 and the entrance is the white door opposite the lifts.

I have photos but will post when I do my TR for my IB run from ORY to SEA.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 1:52 pm

Programs: BAEC
There is another contract lounge at PMI accessible to BA flyers - Sala VIP Miró.
Old Jan 26, 2014, 4:12 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
OTP / Bucharest :

Old lounge right by Security has now closed, but there is a much better new lounge above Gate 7, Mastercard Lounge, but open to BAEC. Physical presentation of your card is currently required due to non connecting IT.

http://www.thediplomat.ro/articol.php?id=4508

Similar set-up as before, the text otherwise looks ok, except the toilets are now just outside the entrance.

Which reminds me: Genoa has toilets inside the lounge, and wifi needs a code printed by reception.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 10:07 am

Programs: AS; BA Silver; UA; HH Gold; Sprüngli Connaisseur
I was in the ZRH OW lounge mid-January and there wasn't any champagne. There was some sort of wine that they claimed was sparkling, but had a screw cap. At least the time I was in the Panorama Lounge they had actual Prosecco.

On the plus side, the potatoes with currywurst was actually pretty good.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by stifle
One update and one non-update, not in that order: I'm currently sat in GOT where the lounge is precisely as described above (except that the dishwasher is packed up so it's all disposables today).

DUB needs to be updated as the temporary lounge in pier B is finished and it's back to where the old BD lounge used to be, except with DAA's service standards.
I Was in the DAA one recently and took a few pics. Not the worst lounge which consists of two parts, basically two lounges joined into one. Basic drinks and snacks but decent free wifi and no need to remember codes for the bathroom just outside the main doors.

Old Feb 5, 2014, 9:46 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
TFS - Tenerife Sur Reina Sofia

New lounge details to add, I'm assuming this is going to be Europe though strictly speaking it's in Africa.

TFS - Tenerife Sur Reina Sofia (Tenerife South Airport)

TFS Sala Montaņa Roja Lounge
Contract lounge
Tenerife Sur Reina Sofia

Airside, turn left after security, level above shops. From shops use lift by gate 11.

Hours: Monday, 07:00 to 22:00. Tuesday and Saturday, 07:00 to 23:00. Wednesday and Thursday, 07:00 to 21:00. Fridays, 07:00 to 00:00. Sunday, 07:00 to 22:30.

Standard BA access rules - invite cards issued by checkin, but PYOBP accepted.
Priority Pass
Cash on entrance €21

Buffet: cereals, bakery products, packed sandwiches, nuts, biscuits, chocolate wafers, cake, olives, yoghurts, packed salads, sweets, arroz con leche

Beer, local red and white wines, spirits, tinned soft drinks, tea and coffee machine, Lavazaa coffee machine.

Free wifi - code from reception 0.7 mb/s download, 0.4 upload
Selection of newspapers and magazines (very limited).
2 PC workstations
Limited number of power points

Toilets inside lounge: male, female and disabled. Baby change facilities.
No smoking facilities anywhere airside.

Photos to follow
Por estamos Seņor Mod: Google images seem accurate too, also:
http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/...e-airport.html
Old Feb 5, 2014, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
New lounge details to add, I'm assuming this is going to be Europe though strictly speaking it's in Africa.
Definitely Europe. Try telling a Canarian otherwise and let us know how you got on.

The new lounge at ACE is due to open in May. Im hoping for something decent considering its been closed so long.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 4:43 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond
Sitting in the Galleries lounge at Munich and there is a 3 choice sandwich selection, all the usual snacks and in addition, mini pizzas, and burgers with sauces such as hot, BBQ and chipotle.

There is red, white wine and prosecco chilling.
Old Feb 9, 2014, 9:33 am

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
Lounge at BRU opening times

Anyone know recent opening times for the BA lounge at BRU.

We are on the first flight out at 6.40am to LHR next month on a Saturday.

The Brussels Airport website says its opening times are : Opening hours: 6 am - 10 pm.

So if that is up-to-date, that doesn't leave us any time for a visit to the lounge.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.