Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

The (bmi) Diamond Club - BAEC Avios Transfer Tool : Report successes / issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The (bmi) Diamond Club - BAEC Avios Transfer Tool : Report successes / issues

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2013, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Are your details 100% identical on each programme?
Old Mar 20, 2013, 1:27 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by Joe Perkins
when trying to logging into my BMi through the BA transfer airmiles to avios and i get the error code CMA-1100877756.6641428.

please help i have 32,700 BMI air miles and want to tranfer them to my avios/BA and can't

many thanks
I think that may be a logging ID to help them track down the problem rather than error code. I just got one trying to combine the Iberia Avios that Hilton have been kindly giving me. My problem was that the IB account isn't yet 3 months old.
Old Mar 20, 2013, 10:26 pm

im using safari. i believe both accounts are the same, my BA account and avios account are less than a week old. i live in the UK but am outside the uk at the moment maybe thats why will try again when back in uk and if not will call them up! are avios points any good? few people have told me to start getting them but never really have! and what can we spend are BMI airmiles on if we dont want to convert them to avios points??
Old Mar 21, 2013, 12:47 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by Joe Perkins
... and what can we spend are BMI airmiles on if we dont want to convert them to avios points??
At this point, if you still can, you have to convert them to keep them. Then look at different things you can use Avios for. I am going to sit on mine to use in case I'm going to be in some exotic place, and want to use them on a partner to fly a point to point that doesn't include the UK (to avoid the high taxes and fees). If they get close to expiring, I'll just use them on AA. (I digress, inferring from your handle that you might be American -- sorry if this is not so.)
Old Nov 21, 2013, 11:14 am

Problems combining Avios ?

Since the closure of DC as we knew it, I have been combining my credit card earned destination miles without issue into Avios in my BA Exec Club account.

This has worked without issue for the last few months by simply following the online procedure "combine my avios" when logged in Exec club account.

I have been trying to do this for the last few days again but to no avail. I click the link on the left hand side to combine my avios then click the DC section at the foot of the page but everytime the page just refreshes itself and I can not get any further. Tried this with different browsers and on ipad etc all with the same result.

Anyone else have this issue ?

Guess I will need to call to try to combine if no way round this.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 11:26 am

Yup, I noticed this yesterday too.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 11:27 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy
Original Poster

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Something is definitely amiss at the moment : see these two threads for more info and a possible fix :

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...tool-dead.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...t-working.html
Old Nov 21, 2013, 11:36 am

Programs: BA Blue
Strange.......I transferred miles from DC to BAEC yesterday evening without any problem.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 11:39 am

Been playing around and managed a workaround to this.

First logged into DC page then chose the Transfer Destination Miles option. Clicked the transfer to Avios/Executive Club which redirects you to log in to your BA Exec club account. Logged in then selected the Manage My Account tab but opened the link in a new window then worked through the combine process as normal and all worked well.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 2:46 pm

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
I've had problems with this as well. It felt like I was going around in circles for quite a while until I stumbled upon the solution mentioned by Airframe
Old Nov 22, 2013, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by Airframe
Been playing around and managed a workaround to this.

First logged into DC page then chose the Transfer Destination Miles option. Clicked the transfer to Avios/Executive Club which redirects you to log in to your BA Exec club account. Logged in then selected the Manage My Account tab but opened the link in a new window then worked through the combine process as normal and all worked well.
Thanks! this worked for me!
Old Nov 22, 2013, 2:40 pm

Thank you Airframe!
Old Nov 24, 2013, 7:46 am

Programs: M&S Elite+
It worked OK for me yesterday without the workaround. So it might have been fixed. I am using the latest Firefox.
Old Dec 5, 2013, 4:26 am

Originally Posted by DaveS
It worked OK for me yesterday without the workaround. So it might have been fixed. I am using the latest Firefox.
It just failed again for me on the latest firefox. Saved by the workaround once more. ^
Old Dec 5, 2013, 7:30 am

Programs: BAEC (blue), HHonors (gold), Marriot (gold), Hertz/ Avis (PC)
Is this working for anyone else?

I log into BAEC, select combine avios
Then click on DC link and I get a nested window of my BAEC start page....Used to work fine!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.