Wiki Posts
Search

Current Heathrow Express Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2016, 2:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by MsCapricorn
I booked a £17 ticket, unfortunately don't have a MasterCard.

I'm staying at the Mecure Paddington (Accor Happy Monday) so HEX is easiest.
Truth be told, I don't think you need a mastercard. At least on the mobile web site it'll let you use any credit card to buy.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 12:28 am
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
Truth be told, I don't think you need a mastercard. At least on the mobile web site it'll let you use any credit card to buy.
I have confirmed this. https://www.heathrowexpress.com/priceless-uk No MC needed. Also works on Business First tickets. 12% discount through 31 Dec.

Last edited by stc; Jun 21, 2016 at 12:35 am
Old Jul 16, 2016, 1:17 pm

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Currently a 10% cashback offer from Nationwide Simply Rewards, until 21/7/16
Old Oct 28, 2016, 7:10 am

Programs: Avios Hunter
50% off with Marriott code, as detailed here:-
https://insideflyer.co.uk/2016/10/ma...throw-express/

expires 1st Nov.
Old Oct 28, 2016, 10:02 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by tangey
50% off with Marriott code, as detailed here:-
https://insideflyer.co.uk/2016/10/ma...throw-express/

expires 1st Nov.
Thanks for this, but the code doesn't seem to work for me.
Old Oct 28, 2016, 1:56 pm

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
Originally Posted by Gomac
Thanks for this, but the code doesn't seem to work for me.
It works for me, so I wonder if you are doing something wrong. Are you putting MARRIOTT in the discount code box ?
Old Mar 11, 2017, 4:08 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz PC,
Assume no current codes?
Old Mar 11, 2017, 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by Physci
Assume no current codes?
If you have a Mastercard of any variety try googling Mastercard Priceless London Heathrow Express. You get (I think) 12% off, and just have to access the HEX website through their link. No codes needed and you don't have to use the Mastercard to pay (I always use the BA Amex). This now seems to be an open ended offer that has been running for several years.
Old Mar 11, 2017, 4:23 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz PC,
Originally Posted by Frequentflyer99
If you have a Mastercard of any variety try googling Mastercard Priceless London Heathrow Express. You get (I think) 12% off, and just have to access the HEX website through their link. No codes needed and you don't have to use the Mastercard to pay (I always use the BA Amex). This now seems to be an open ended offer that has been running for several years.
Thanks - for reference for others this gets 12% off Express and Business First full price fares, no discount on their advance purchase fares. Bookable until 31 Dec 2017.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 9:18 am

Just bumping this in case there is anything better than the 12% Mastercard discount ??

PS: Just to add to my own post there is a current Amex offer (for most, I think) of £10 statement credit for a £45 HEX spend, expiring 23 July.

Last edited by Frequentflyer99; Jul 19, 2017 at 9:52 am
Old Jul 19, 2017, 10:37 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Can you collect Avios or Heathrow Rewards while still making use of the Mastercard discount? If so, how?
Old Jul 19, 2017, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by salut0
Can you collect Avios or Heathrow Rewards while still making use of the Mastercard discount? If so, how?
I don't collect HR points, but when using the code you simply put items in your basket in the usual way and are then taken to a page where you log into your usual HEX account to make payment. Presumably, what you buy through that HEX account automatically gets points for the HR card linked to it ?
Old Aug 23, 2017, 2:07 pm

Originally Posted by KARFA
Even if your ticket was booked for one direction you can actually use them either way on the HEX as noted in the HEX website. So your ticket could be useful for anyone travelling in either direction that day.
Does anyone know if this applies to return journeys also? For example: could I use a "return" journey to go from Paddington to Heathrow and then a few days later from Paddington to Heathrow again using the other half of the same ticket?
Old Aug 23, 2017, 2:31 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by salut0
Does anyone know if this applies to return journeys also? For example: could I use a "return" journey to go from Paddington to Heathrow and then a few days later from Paddington to Heathrow again using the other half of the same ticket?
Yes, I don't think they care which direction you go in vs what it says on the ticket. Be aware some of the discounted fares now available are only valid on the specified day of travel.
Old Aug 23, 2017, 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by KARFA
Yes, I don't think they care which direction you go in vs what it says on the ticket. Be aware some of the discounted fares now available are only valid on the specified day of travel.
As you note they don't seem to mind if you stated the ticket would start in Heathrow and return from Paddington and then you actually started it at Paddington and returned from Heathrow.

But what I'm asking is whether you can use the two halves of the ticket in identical directions.

E.g. Tuesday: Paddington to LHR ("outbound")
Friday: Paddington to LHR ("return")

Are you sure that's possible?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.