Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current Heathrow Express Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2023, 5:11 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club - Silver, Nectar, Tesco
Originally Posted by Frequentflyer99
Are you trying on the website? I don't think they work in the app.
Website - I don't have the app
Old Feb 11, 2023, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hmm, bummer - I used JFK19 for ~33% off an anytime return purchased in early January about 3 wks before travel. Ticket was £24.40 and I used (the very underwhelming) First Class due to Star Gold status.

Of course my QR code wouldn’t work at T2/3 in either direction (worked fine at Paddington) but both times they let me through. And my return ticket was disabled on the iOS app after I took the outbound from the airport. Apparently a known glitch, but fortunately it was easy to get through to the call center and they emailed me a pdf.
Old May 1, 2023, 7:04 am

Programs: Qantas Platinum (Oneworld Emerald)
Originally Posted by stifle
The Elizabeth Line is far cheaper and has service to a range of central London destinations.
Is the HEX running fairly empty these days, or are enough people still happy to pay the high price to save 5-10 minutes?

The last few Elizabeth Line trains I've taken to/from LHR have been very full.
Old May 1, 2023, 7:10 am

Programs: QF Plat & LTG, VA Plat
Originally Posted by LondonAussie
Is the HEX running fairly empty these days, or are enough people still happy to pay the high price to save 5-10 minutes?

The last few Elizabeth Line trains I've taken to/from LHR have been very full.
Last few times I’ve taken it TO the airport in peak times it has been surprisingly rammed - probably people on a tight timeline. FROM the airport I’ve seen people mostly hang back and wait for the next Elizabeth train.
Old May 1, 2023, 7:35 am

Programs: BAEC
Some suggestion in The Times today that HEX isn't doing very well post-Elizabeth line: Elizabeth Line takes fliers away from Heathrow Express (thetimes.co.uk)
Old May 1, 2023, 8:16 am

Programs: BA Gold
Just done a HEX - primarily due to time constraint. The cheaper £37 HEX ticket with the JFK19 discount got it down to £33 rtn. Otherwise I would use the LizLine.
Old May 1, 2023, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by CKBA
Just done a HEX - primarily due to time constraint. The cheaper £37 HEX ticket with the JFK19 discount got it down to £33 rtn. Otherwise I would use the LizLine.
JFK19 code has sadly been reduced to 10% discount, now gets the same price as the BA10 code.

MCARD12 is now ever so slightly better at 12% discount, would have saved you another 50p off that fare...
Old May 1, 2023, 9:03 am

Programs: BA silver,
If you can plan and book months in advance with a valid railcard the ticket price on HEX comes down to £3.65ew.
Royalscot likes this.
Old May 4, 2023, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Question - for an upcoming rail strike that impacts HEX, does that also impact the Elizabeth Line to/from Heathrow? It doesn't look like there are any planned service cancellations on the Elizabeth line but I also don't see "For alternative access to/from Heathrow use the Elizabeth Line"
Old Jun 8, 2023, 10:56 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Not a discount code but a bonus points offer. Doesn’t look too impressive if it’s just for full price tickets and not any advance purchase or other offers but maybe someone has a different perspective on the value here?

For a limited time only you can enjoy 25 Heathrow Rewards points per £1 spent, when purchasing specific Heathrow Express tickets online between Friday 9 June and Monday 12 June.

Purchase your Heathrow Express tickets here

Extra points on selected Heathrow Express tickets Terms & Conditions
  1. Offer pre-loaded to new and existing Heathrow Rewards accounts.
  2. This promotion is only open to persons who are aged 18 or over.
  3. Extra Points offer valid from 00:00 (BST) on the 9 June 2023 to 23:59 (BST) on the 12 June 2023.
  4. Extra Points offer is available to all existing and new Heathrow Rewards members who meet the minimum criteria outlined below:
    Only online Heathrow Express ticket purchases are valid for this offer. For avoidance of doubt, tickets purchased at ticketing machines will not receive base or extra points.
    Only the following ticket types are valid for the promotion:
    Anytime Single Express Class ticket
    Anytime Single Business First Class ticket
    Anytime Return Express Class ticket
    Anytime Return Business First Class ticket
  5. Extra points will be awarded on transactional value (after any card or staff discounts have been applied) in addition to the base points awarded under the Heathrow Rewards membership. Any additional rewards promotion offered as part of the Heathrow Rewards Premium membership will not be awarded in conjunction with this Extra Points offer.
  6. Extra Points will be allocated to each qualifying member’s Heathrow Rewards account within 30 days of the qualifying purchase. Where Extra Points do not appear within an account after 30 days, please contact Heathrow Rewards Customer Services.
  7. Where any tickets which have qualified for this Extra Points offer are refunded, the Extra Points awarded from the promotion and any base points awarded will be proportionally deducted from the members Heathrow Rewards account.
  8. Heathrow Rewards number must be inputted at time of ticket purchase.
  9. Only one offer per transaction.
  10. Where a qualifying transaction under this Extra Points offer may also qualify for any other Heathrow Rewards promotional offer, this Extra Points offer shall take precedence.
  11. Please refer to the Heathrow Rewards general Terms and Conditions for full programme details.
  12. Heathrow reserves the right to suspend this Extra Points offer for exceptional circumstances outside of Heathrow’s control.
Old Nov 19, 2023, 3:19 am

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
Just bumping this in case there are any new codes apart from MCARD12 ??
Old Dec 16, 2023, 3:51 pm

Is it just me or have they quietly removed the £5.50 tickets and the cheapest advance ticket is now £16.50
Old Dec 16, 2023, 4:08 pm

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Is it just me or have they quietly removed the £5.50 tickets and the cheapest advance ticket is now £16.50
Yep, HfP reported it a few weeks ago. Was getting harder to find them, used to be 3 months in advance, but recently had to book almost 6 months in advance to get the £5.50 fare.
becks1 likes this.
Old Dec 17, 2023, 4:51 am

Programs: BA GGL
Yes, unfortunately they have. I guess they have given up any semblance of competing with the Elizabeth line or Tube on price. To be fair, a Railcard-discounted Anytime Return costs only slightly more than the Liz line alternates, becoming even better value when used in Business First thanks to BA status.
Old Jan 23, 2024, 6:27 pm

Programs: QF
Just noticed this too.

Ah well ill stick with the purple train from now on

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.