Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current Heathrow Express Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2014, 1:59 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lifetime United Gold and 1K, Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Marriott and SPG Platinum , AA, Hilton
Talking Cant we the discount codes sticky on the first page?

I noticed a number of other groups are doing this and it would help to keep the most current codes in the same place at the front.

That being said any discount codes for the Express for this Saturday? I tried the MasterCard Priceless and it tells me only for UK residents. I found another master card and it is not as good as another one that gave me 30 pounds with a return.

Anything will help thanks.
Old May 29, 2014, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by TheMan
I noticed a number of other groups are doing this and it would help to keep the most current codes in the same place at the front.

That being said any discount codes for the Express for this Saturday? I tried the MasterCard Priceless and it tells me only for UK residents. I found another master card and it is not as good as another one that gave me 30 pounds with a return.

Anything will help thanks.
How is blocking you?

Use an IP anonymiser if it is saying that you are on a non-UK computer.

If it wants a UK credit card then use an Amex-issued Amex and say it is UK issued as Amex does not check.
Old May 29, 2014, 3:07 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lifetime United Gold and 1K, Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Marriott and SPG Platinum , AA, Hilton
It asks me to signin to the MasterCard site and then click book now. Isnt' it possible that it is checking my address linked to my card? It is a Mastercard
Old Aug 5, 2014, 7:51 am

Programs: BA Gold, CX Gold (OW Sapphire), Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
A thread that's almost disappeared - does that mean that valid HEx Discount Codes no longer exist? (For Solo travellers)
Old Aug 5, 2014, 12:39 pm

Programs: Gold Mega Legend
Originally Posted by Jordan D
A thread that's almost disappeared - does that mean that valid HEx Discount Codes no longer exist? (For Solo travellers)
The Citi one i posted previously is still working
Old Aug 5, 2014, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by Jordan D
Mastercard works until january
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:05 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Not exactly a discount, but here's an "offer handpicked with me in mind" that has just come through from Mr Hillier:

https://www.heathrowexpress.com/avio...?tid=WEXT12175

(a free complimentary upgrade for BAEC members to Business First on purchase of an Express Class ticket bought before August 31, for travel within three months of booking. BAEC membership card must be shown on the train and railcard discounts don't apply)
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
Originally Posted by JustTheOne
Not exactly a discount, but here's an "offer handpicked with me in mind" that has just come through from Mr Hillier:

(a free complimentary upgrade for BAEC members to Business First on purchase of an Express Class ticket. BAEC membership card must be shown on the train and railcard discounts don't apply)
I got that as well. We must like the same things. That nice Mr Hillier knows us so well

Do you also like Dixons, Gate 365 and Heathrow Rewards?
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:17 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by layz
I got that as well. We must like the same things. That nice Mr Hillier knows us so well

Do you also like Dixons, Gate 365 and Heathrow Rewards?
No, I like American Express Currency Exchange, Gate 365 and Dixons - we're completely different!
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
No, I like American Express Currency Exchange, Gate 365 and Dixons - we're completely different!
American Express Currency Exchange, conveniently located in Birmingham International airport, is the official currency exchange partner of BAEC.

I think my offers were better than yours James likes me more!!

(I feel like I can call him by his first name now he's given me such a good offer)
Old Aug 7, 2014, 4:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz PC,

(a free complimentary upgrade for BAEC members to Business First on purchase of an Express Class ticket bought before August 31, for travel within three months of booking. BAEC membership card must be shown on the train and railcard discounts don't apply)
Clicking the link above doesn't get the discount, the offer only works if you click for "Book now" button from the BAEC page

[snip]

Last edited by Prospero; Aug 11, 2014 at 11:22 am Reason: Remove affiliate link
Old Aug 10, 2014, 11:53 pm

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.

Caveat emptor which is easy to miss:

Please note that there is no Heathrow Express service on Saturday 23 August. In addition there is no Heathrow Express service on Sunday 24 August until after 12:25 whereby our timetable will resume.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 11:54 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Current one 2 x adults £50 return

https://www.heathrowexpress.com/duo-...FY_ItAod9BsApA
Old Sep 18, 2014, 12:39 pm

Programs: AA XPlat
Originally Posted by KeaneJohn
Current one 2 x adults £50 return
took advantage of this, thanks
Old Oct 2, 2014, 3:31 pm

Programs: BA Silver
New "Back to work" promotion on the hex site. GBP15 when buying 7 days in advance with code OFFER15 (GBP29 return).

Valid for purchases in the month of October, for travel within 3 months.

https://www.heathrowexpress.com/backtowork

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.