Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current Heathrow Express Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2013, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
For me the free upgrade coupon, which I also got, is not free. Why is this? I have a Gold Card, and the HEX website does not sell Gold Card discounts. My £22.40 return fare will be £34 in First.

[I will probably take it anyway as I have the need to take the HEX on expenses in a few weeks.]
Old Aug 30, 2013, 3:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by fqtv_kraven
A FGW train arrives 5min after the departure of the Heathrow Connect.
Can I touch in directly on the platform or do I need to exit the station first?
You can touch in on the platform, no problems there.
Old Sep 15, 2013, 2:43 pm

Was the recent free upgrade a code? If so, would anyone mind sharing for a journey this week?

I alas did not receive the email (presumably because I sometimes book the first class tix at full price)

Thanks v much!
Old Sep 15, 2013, 4:34 pm

Programs: A variety of Platinums, Golds, Silvers and other fancy metals.
Originally Posted by 1/4MM@20
Was the recent free upgrade a code? If so, would anyone mind sharing for a journey this week?

I alas did not receive the email (presumably because I sometimes book the first class tix at full price)

Thanks v much!

Heathrow Rewards would like to offer you a complimentary first class upgrade when you buy an Express Class Saver ticket*. This offer is bespoke to you, so why not try out this great service today. Simply enter your unique code in the promotional box when you book your ticket online.

Code: Welcome-GYF2S
I won't be using it so feel free.
Old Sep 15, 2013, 11:23 pm

Programs: BAEC Blue, KF Silver, HHONORS Gold, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Silver
Originally Posted by Steve Oh
I won't be using it so feel free.
Can use mine too

Code: Welcome-XQM1YD0X
Old Sep 16, 2013, 12:22 pm

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
If anyone has a spare code they don't need I'd be happy to help use it
Old Sep 16, 2013, 12:41 pm

Programs: BAEC,Avis Preferred. Hilton Silver, Tesco Super Dooper Platinum.
Is there anyway of using these codes when booking via RSH ? or are they valid on the HEX website only? (I was hoping to use 2x £10 vouchers I have with RSH.
Old Sep 16, 2013, 11:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Only valid with HEX. They must pay up to 9% commission when you book with another site, and also the National Rail tickets will be routed Any Permitted so First Great Western and Chiltern can claim a share of the price.
Old Sep 26, 2013, 4:37 am

Programs: BA
Talking Avios giving points on HEX

I noticed today that you can get up to 400 Avios points per ticket on Heathrow Express when booking through Avios

http://www.avios.com/gb/en_gb/collec...rom=collectNav

Has anyone tried this yet?? Please let know if you have
Old Sep 28, 2013, 7:05 am

Worked for me, though had to select BA Executive Club rather than Avios (both options given) to get it to work. 400 points for a Return First.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 4:17 am

If I have two year old kid who rides free, can myself and spouse purchase the Duo 2 for 1 price tickets?

And is the Heathrow Express the best way into the city? I'm planning to stay at the Hyatt Churchill.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 5:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
For where your hotel is, I'd say it is the best way in.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
The Duo would work fine. Pick up a taxi at Paddington, it should only be £6-7 or so at a guess.

Tube is 60 per cent cheaper but assuming you have luggage and aren't so bothered about the saving (which comes at the expense of comfort) then I'd do it.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 10:25 pm

Thanks....on a tight budget but taking the tube seems like too much of a hassle considering two bags and a 2 year old.

And £50 for two roundtrip sounds fair considering the quick ride into the city.

BTW Returns means roundtrip right?

Originally Posted by Raffles
The Duo would work fine. Pick up a taxi at Paddington, it should only be £6-7 or so at a guess.

Tube is 60 per cent cheaper but assuming you have luggage and aren't so bothered about the saving (which comes at the expense of comfort) then I'd do it.

Last edited by nowstime; Dec 7, 2013 at 10:54 pm
Old Dec 8, 2013, 4:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

As per the other thread, a return ticket is one that allows for two journeys between the same two points, one in each direction. (Except that the Heathrow Express doesn't really care about the "one in each direction" bit.) If you wish to call that a roundtrip ticket, you can, but don't expect to be understood by average British people

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.