Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current Heathrow Express Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2015, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by KARFA
I think the number of Thameslink trains stopping at London Bridge has been reduced since early January whilst the work is ongoing there, so I am not sure if that is a good option atm.

http://www.thameslinkrailway.com/you...ink-programme/
Having used it twice in the last few days, I would say that it's fine - it's through-journeys (through LBG, that is) that are more significantly compromised now that the delay situation seems to have been alleviated with the revised timetable.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 12:05 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by KARFA
Would it not be cheaper, quicker, and more convenient to get one of the National Express coaches between the two, unless there is a reason you need to go in to central London of course?
Travelling down with my 16 yr old who is a massive Chelsea fan, staying overnight returning home on the Sunday. Chelsea tickets extremely difficult to come by, so we had to take a Chelsea hotel package. To limit the cost I had to take this particular routing.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 12:45 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by mike&co
I'm travelling Gatwick - Victoria then Paddington - Heathrow this coming Saturday / Sunday - currently looking for any Heathrow / Gatwick promo codes for single journeys if such a thing exists. Single journey not the cheapest option but it's just the way the flights worked out. Alternatively, any advice re more cost effective routing would be appreciated.
Since you've said you need to go through London, your cheapest is probably the Southern service from Gatwick to Victoria (only a few minutes slower and quite a bit cheaper), then the Piccadilly line from central London to Heathrow (paid with contactless or Oyster)
Old Apr 2, 2015, 10:08 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
HEX for £10 over Easter

"Save £11.50 travel in Express Saver over the Easter period. This is perfect for the savvy Easter Traveller seeking the fastest way between central London and Heathrow. Book online and get an Express Saver single for £10

Simply enter the code Easter2015 in the promotion code box to book our Easter Treat
"

Not bad at all for a tenner ^

https://www.heathrowexpress.com/easter2015
Old Apr 2, 2015, 1:00 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by Gomac
"Save £11.50 travel in Express Saver over the Easter period. This is perfect for the savvy Easter Traveller seeking the fastest way between central London and Heathrow. Book online and get an Express Saver single for £10

Simply enter the code Easter2015 in the promotion code box to book our Easter Treat
"

Not bad at all for a tenner ^

https://www.heathrowexpress.com/easter2015
Well, you just saved me £45. Thanks for that.
Old Apr 18, 2015, 4:28 am

Programs: BA GGL (for now) and Lifetime Gold, Marriott fan thanks to Bonvoy Moments
Missed the £10 Saturday off peak saver offer for April - thought there was a glitch with the Easter promo. Seems too be a trial, with posters up on platform too.

No saving getting return for £31.50 vs. £10 and £21.50 though

Nice saving!
Old May 1, 2015, 4:21 am

Programs: BAEC
Just had a look and this special is again on for the May Bank Holiday weekends. Service will only run every 30 minutes this coming Sunday and Monday, though.
Old May 16, 2015, 7:23 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz PC,
Reminder that the MasterCard 12% discount runs until Jan 2016

https://www.priceless.com/en-gb/lond...-UK/offer.html
Old May 16, 2015, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by SCSA
Just had a look and this special is again on for the May Bank Holiday weekends. [...]
Beware possible Network Rail strike action on BH Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 May which could affect Heathrow Express and Connect.
Old May 16, 2015, 1:09 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by lorcancoyle
Missed the £10 Saturday off peak saver offer for April - thought there was a glitch with the Easter promo. Seems too be a trial, with posters up on platform too.
Noticed this today, but didn't take advantage as I couldn't be bothered lugging bags between tube lines at Paddington. Great deal, but took the Piccadilly all the way home instead.
Old May 21, 2015, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by Mizter T
Beware possible Network Rail strike action on BH Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 May which could affect Heathrow Express and Connect.
The strike has now been cancelled: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32832191.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 4:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
The MC offer books as a normal purchase on the Heathrow Express website, with the discount applied.

Anyone have experience booking a RT and using it as two one ways? Possibly for 2 pax traveling together? TIA.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 4:25 pm

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
Originally Posted by pauleeepaul
The MC offer books as a normal purchase on the Heathrow Express website, with the discount applied.

Anyone have experience booking a RT and using it as two one ways? Possibly for 2 pax traveling together? TIA.
You can't do this as it's against the terms of the ticket. If you get the "return" part stamped on the outward leg, there's nothing stopping you claiming the wrong portion was stamped when you arrive at Paddington and asking for a replacement.

"Look at the time stamp; I just bought it, I can't possibly have made a return trip and the guard stamped both bits I handed over. Could you replace this please?"

That's what the railway companies protect themselves against - not suggesting you'd do that of course.

You will definitely not be allowed to do this. The railway is an industry I worked in until very recently.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Worth noting (as I found this out last week) that you WILL get Heathrow Rewards points for the MasterCard deal if you have a registered profile and your HR number is in it.

I was very pleased as it triggered the 1,000 point bonus on a new family member card.
Old Aug 18, 2015, 12:11 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold
25% off at Heathrow Express:
https://www.heathrowexpress.com/visacityoffers

This started on 1st July and only valid on journeys on or before 31st August, so only a few days left. Still, 25% is a descent saving.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.