Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2006, 8:32 am

Programs: BA Blue
Originally Posted by cmcbugg
since "ask diamond club" doesn't work anymore, does anyone have an email address they've used to successfully communicate with DC admin or something like that?
Try [email protected] Good luck
Old Mar 2, 2006, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, KLM Ivory, TK Classic Plus, Car Hrtz PC, AVIS Pref, Hotel HH Dia, ICPC Gold, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by tristan727
Me too, now how many days on? .
14 days, or rather only 2 weeks, or even better barely half a month

Old Mar 2, 2006, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Oh dear, I can't hack into my Dad's account anymore. Told me the password was wrong even though he hadn't changed it. In the end I got it to send him a password reminder.
Old Mar 3, 2006, 3:37 pm

Programs: AirNZ AP *GE, Aegean *G, BMI Gold, BA Exec club Gold, UA MP, QFF
Just logged on for the first time in aaaages - yay! Did email profile step first, then viewed my account. YMMV.
Old Mar 3, 2006, 4:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Got the password reset and now it STILL doesn't work with the new password

Ba$tard thing!
Old Mar 3, 2006, 5:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
Originally Posted by Fraser
Got the password reset and now it STILL doesn't work with the new password
If you can, log in with email address and new LONG password, change password back to six digits, logout, then login with DC No. and six digit password.

The DC No. login will only accept a six digit password.

I know, It's
Old Mar 3, 2006, 6:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FlyingOnceMore
The DC No. login will only accept a six digit password.

I know, It's
Idiotic

I am trying to log in using the email and new longer PIN and managed to get in once out of a dozen identical attempts! Then my computer crashed and now it doesn't work again
Old Mar 3, 2006, 6:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold; VA Velocity Gold; LH FTL; Marriott Gold; ICHG Platinum AMB; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Fraser
Idiotic

I am trying to log in using the email and new longer PIN and managed to get in once out of a dozen identical attempts! Then my computer crashed and now it doesn't work again
Ignore the Diamond Club login function and instead click on the "My Flybmi.com" link at the top right of the home page. This will let you login with an email address and the new longer password. From there you can then reach the DC account page.
Old Mar 3, 2006, 10:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by House
Ignore the Diamond Club login function and instead click on the "My Flybmi.com" link at the top right of the home page. This will let you login with an email address and the new longer password. From there you can then reach the DC account page.
Still a no go Why is it so damn inconsistent about how and when I can log in?

Now it doesn't say the Password is wrong in a red box, just a small reminder comes in underneath in red,
* required

Old Mar 6, 2006, 4:32 am

I haven't been using BMI recently so I've not logged in to DC for a while. But I just tried.

Firstly, "thank you" to all who've posted on this thread. By following your advice and experiences I have managed to get into my Diamond Cub account.

But I wanted to look at reward availability for flights. All it will let me do is update my details. I've updated them twice now but it still won't let me do anything else. Grrrrrr

Anyone got any tips???
Old Mar 6, 2006, 6:04 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Telephone...that's all I can suggest I'm afraid.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by Capricorn
But I wanted to look at reward availability for flights. All it will let me do is update my details. I've updated them twice now but it still won't let me do anything else. Grrrrrr

Anyone got any tips???
It might just be that the screen is confusing.

When you press the Spend Now button you're taken to a screen where the only obvious action is to press the Update Your Details button. If you look towards the top of the screen there are a number of less obvious links, one of which is Spend Miles on Flights. If you press that button the next screen has a Book Now button at the bottom of the screen.

If that isn't the problem, then I'm stumped.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 4:23 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by StarAllianceGold

When you press the Spend Now button you're taken to a screen where the only obvious action is to press the Update Your Details button. If you look towards the top of the screen there are a number of less obvious links, one of which is Spend Miles on Flights. If you press that button the next screen has a Book Now button at the bottom of the screen.

I have no problem checking reward availability online so I'd say you were spot on regarding Capricorn's problem. It isn't as obvious as it should be. Anyone would think they didn't want us to spend our miles
Old Mar 7, 2006, 1:20 am

Programs: QF Silver, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat, Priority Pass
I see that nothing has changed since I left home

Just tried to login for the first time in several weeks, then found this thread. It actually seems to be very inconsistent, I have logged in several times in the past hour (at least I can get in) and I don't always seem to get the same result. Sometimes I get the profile screen, which tells me that I have missing details, but on other occasions I seem to have got straight into the My Account screen.

One thing I have noticed is that they seem to be holding two copies of my personal data at the moment. If I go to 'My Details and Preferences' all is well, but when I get the Profile screen they have changed me from a 'Mr' to a 'Miss' Even if I update 'My Details' I am still 'Miss' at the top of the screen next to the Logout button. I'm considering promoting myself to a Duke or Lord, but maybe I should stick with Duchess since BMI have attempted to 'out' me

And I do have a question I need to 'Ask BMI' as well, so if anyone has any useful email addresses besides the one that was posted earlier I'd be grateful for a PM. Thanks.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 1:27 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Originally Posted by Markmat
If I go to 'My Details and Preferences' all is well, but when I get the Profile screen they have changed me from a 'Mr' to a 'Miss'
I get a similar thing - bmi now refer me as "Other"! Not sure what that makes me exactly!

That spend miles screen certainly isn't obvious.
But I have followed your instructions StarAllianceGold and there definatly isn't a "Book Now" button when following the links you suggest (for my account).
It's not a problem for me though as I'm not wanting to make an award booking but for others whom this happens to it most certainly mustbe.

Originally Posted by StarAllianceGold

Last edited by jbfield; Mar 7, 2006 at 1:33 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.