Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2006, 2:28 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, PPL/IR
also got the "profile" page yesterday, but today nothing but errors about email address....
Old Feb 17, 2006, 2:38 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver
Originally Posted by crowe
also got the "profile" page yesterday, but today nothing but errors about email address....
Same here!
Old Feb 17, 2006, 2:39 am

Programs: BMI Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Ditto
Old Feb 17, 2006, 3:00 am

It really does make you wonder if their IT Department actually test anything before sending it live...

... yet another complete disaster for bmi! And yet another nail in the coffin for DC members.

When will they ever learn?
Old Feb 17, 2006, 3:03 am

Programs: BA OW Silver, Aegean *A Gold, Intercon Ambassador Gold, EY Gold
Just tried it - and yes it's not working. Guys - lets be fair and gve them time, try logging in in a couple of months - it should be working by then.

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by crowe
I got the profile page yesterday also and weren't able to log in after that. But then I clicked the "Your flybmi" login-button at the top of the homepage, then clicked the "forgotten your password" link and orded a new password which they will email to your email address (you can change that in the profile page). Then use your email address and the password supplied to login on that page - the profile page is always the first page nowadays. Hope this helps!

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by DarrenT
It really does make you wonder if their IT Department actually test anything before sending it live...

When will they ever learn?
I agree, been unable to access my account for over 24 hours now.
Old Feb 17, 2006, 3:11 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Originally Posted by flybmi/trade
profiles 16.02.06

bmi wish to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the profiles being unavailable.

Due to maintainence work this funcionality is temporarily unavailable - once this maintainence is complete these will be restored. Please be be patient with us during this period
http://www.flybmi.com/trade/en-gb/se...p=1904&Rid=869
Old Feb 17, 2006, 3:43 am

Programs: BD*S (although why, I don't know), AC Aeroplan, UA Mileage Plus
And bravo bmi for misspelling 'functionality' and 'maintenance' (twice)...
Old Feb 17, 2006, 7:11 am

I get an error message when I try and login using my DC login:

"A your flybmi.com profile already exists with this email address. To login with this email address"

... which clearly doesn't make any sense. When I try and login with my email address it gives me an error message saying that my email address doesn't exist.

aaaaaaargh
Old Feb 17, 2006, 10:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, KLM Ivory, TK Classic Plus, Car Hrtz PC, AVIS Pref, Hotel HH Dia, ICPC Gold, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by StarAllianceGold

"A your flybmi.com profile already exists with this email address. To login with this email address"

... which clearly doesn't make any sense. When I try and login with my email address it gives me an error message saying that my email address doesn't exist.

aaaaaaargh
Aaarggh indeed. I called the BMI Gold line today to try to find out what is happening. She gave me a technical help number which I called 4 times. It played a message which said, 'there is no-one available to take your call at the moment, please call back'

Old Feb 17, 2006, 10:28 am

Programs: BD*G + A3*G
Working for me,

I got around it by selecting the forgotten password box,

It asked for the registered email address, entered that, and it emailed me a new password which was totally different from the one I had been using,

Logged in using that and it has worked since!,

Cheers

Richard
Old Feb 17, 2006, 3:17 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

well , as long as my miles continue to post okay (and not disappear), I guess it isn't a big deal.
Old Feb 18, 2006, 11:20 pm

Programs: PC Amb., BA Blue
Originally Posted by StarAllianceGold

aaaaaaargh
Me too, now how many days on? Incredible - real class outfit. Cannot think of anything like this ever happening in my life, out of the hundreds of websites I'm a member of - many of which are just one-man bands, let alone a so called airline. Presumably they're all out of survey forms, or they don't have a field in them for 'after being demoted to blue 9 months b4 Silver expiry date, then could not log-in or access account any more, so booked BA.', so therefore I.T. have forgotten, or not heard of us & moved on to the next exciting project - '50% off £1 tiny fares, before taxes'.

Last edited by tristan727; Feb 18, 2006 at 11:27 pm
Old Feb 19, 2006, 12:20 am
uk1
Suspended

Can't even check in on line!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.